🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden's Speech Was 'Take The Vaccine...Do What We Say....Or You Won't Have A 4th Of July'

This guy has some friggen nerve.
What country does this demented prick think this is?

March 12, 2021
Biden's scary, boring, and bizarre address to the nation

By Andrea Widburg

On Thursday night, a masked Biden tottered down a long, empty hall to a podium. He then gave the most bizarre presidential address in American history. After a grim recital of "facts" about the last year, Biden emphasized multiple times that Americans had better take the vaccine — and be grateful to him for his amazing ability to get the vaccine to Americans. He also insisted that, vaccines or not, the government's in control and can lock all of us up all over again.

What's the matter, you friggin 8 year old spoiled brat. Did some adult tell you what to do for your own good? Now hurry up and get that temper tantrum out of the way. Knowing you, you will throw yourself to the ground out of rage and probably miss.

Biden is not above criticism. You clowns spent the last 4 years in an epilectic seizure over Trump... you sure have a lot of nerve wanting to have it both ways

I have a few "Criticisms" for Biden already. But this ain't one of them. You are just angry that I won't think like you demand I do. Now,get back to your temper tantrum.

When you're hooked up to a respirator gasping for air, thanks to the coronavirus you caught from that illegal that Biden let in here, you'll probably feel otherwise.

Then I should get even more angry being on that same respirator because I contracted it from you,right?

You'd never contract it from me because I have immunity. Had it last Fall, three days and it was gone.

One problem with that. The Immunity wears off after a few months. And the next time it's going really kick your ass.

Doubtful. I have a strong natural immune system. Hardly ever get colds or flu and have had one flu shot in my life. I have had the flu a few times but the cornoavirus wasn't anywhere as bad. Sniffles, head congestion, some aches and tired for three days then it was gone. Tested positive and the doctor said to just get some rest.

Just stating the science. You know that Magical thing you don't believe in.

You know nothing about "science", son. Your version of "science" makes you believe a man can cut off his dick and call himself a "woman." Or that homosexuality is genetic. Or that an unborn child is a "growth" or a "cancer." Or that by banning fossil fuels, you can actually change the climate. Your "science" makes you think that diaper you wear on your face will actually prevent you from catching the virus, which is total hogwash.

March 12, 2021

By Andrea Widburg

On Thursday night, a masked Biden tottered down a long, empty hall to a podium. He then gave the most bizarre presidential address in American history. After a grim recital of "facts" about the last year, Biden emphasized multiple times that Americans had better take the vaccine — and be grateful to him for his amazing ability to get the vaccine to Americans. He also insisted that, vaccines or not, the government's in control and can lock all of us up all over again.

What's the matter, you friggin 8 year old spoiled brat. Did some adult tell you what to do for your own good? Now hurry up and get that temper tantrum out of the way. Knowing you, you will throw yourself to the ground out of rage and probably miss.

Biden is not above criticism. You clowns spent the last 4 years in an epilectic seizure over Trump... you sure have a lot of nerve wanting to have it both ways

I have a few "Criticisms" for Biden already. But this ain't one of them. You are just angry that I won't think like you demand I do. Now,get back to your temper tantrum.

When you're hooked up to a respirator gasping for air, thanks to the coronavirus you caught from that illegal that Biden let in here, you'll probably feel otherwise.

Then I should get even more angry being on that same respirator because I contracted it from you,right?

You'd never contract it from me because I have immunity. Had it last Fall, three days and it was gone.

One problem with that. The Immunity wears off after a few months. And the next time it's going really kick your ass.
Why don’t you all just die right now so we can stop the spread?

March 12, 2021

By Andrea Widburg

Doubtful. I have a strong natural immune system. Hardly ever get colds or flu and have had one flu shot in my life. I have had the flu a few times but the cornoavirus wasn't anywhere as bad. Sniffles, head congestion, some aches and tired for three days then it was gone. Tested positive and the doctor said to just get some rest.

Just stating the science. You know that Magical thing you don't believe in.

You know nothing about "science", son. Your version of "science" makes you believe a man can cut off his dick and call himself a "woman." Or that homosexuality is genetic. Or that an unborn child is a "growth" or a "cancer." Or that by banning fossil fuels, you can actually change the climate. Your "science" makes you think that diaper you wear on your face will actually prevent you from catching the virus, which is total hogwash.

Now you are telling me how and what to think. Surprise, I won't follow your advice or demands.

March 12, 2021

By Andrea Widburg

You first, Fascist.

March 12, 2021

By Andrea Widburg

Deserved criticism doesn't equate temper tantrum. Though I know you and your ilk prefer silence from Biden detractors. You must work somewhere in D.C.

March 12, 2021

By Andrea Widburg

You first, Fascist.
You’re the fascist, democrat. There’s no hope according to you so just die off to stop the spread.

March 12, 2021

By Andrea Widburg

Deserved criticism doesn't equate temper tantrum. Though I know you and your ilk prefer silence from Biden detractors. You must work somewhere in D.C.

Still demanding that I think like you demand I do. Now, keep throwing yourself to the ground in a fit of rage and friggin missing.

March 12, 2021

By Andrea Widburg

LOL, be careful, your Dear Leader may not grant you the right to celebrate Independence Day.

ZHmuRiTd.png

March 12, 2021

By Andrea Widburg

Still demanding that I think like you demand I do. Now, keep throwing yourself to the ground in a fit of rage and friggin missing.

No, you can be as incoherent as you want. None of your posts have any substance, only personal attacks and innuendo, of some perception you have or pretend to have.

March 12, 2021

By Andrea Widburg

What da fuck is this?

No comment on the topic at hand ?

March 12, 2021

By Andrea Widburg

That demented piece of shit can spout any kind of crap he wants. I have had just about enough of he communist Chinese crap.

March 12, 2021

By Andrea Widburg

What da fuck is this?

Exactly. You noticed the tactic also of not addressing any of the talking points, only engaging in some psycho babble insults, as if for some reason this person feels personally defensive.

March 12, 2021

By Andrea Widburg

Orange cultists....trying hard to keep this pandemic going and going and going.....
The cult are kind of like the energizer bunnies of pestilence and disease.
You voted for the Manchurian candidate and you got what you voted for. Commie.

March 12, 2021

By Andrea Widburg

Aw, is him throwing a temper tantrum because he needs his daddy CCP Joe and mommy Kameltoe to tell him he can bbq. Fuck off moron.

March 12, 2021

By Andrea Widburg

Hey, PJ and I just got the Moderna Covid-19 vaccine, this morning and are scheduled for the second shot and signed up on the V-safe web app. Joe is alright. Just think, if trump had told you he supports vaccination back when they first became available instead of sneaking around and hiding the fact he was early in line for the vaccine himself, a lot of you people could have already made the transition and gave him credit for leading you to modern science. Instead now skipping it or showing solidarity with Joe Biden, modern science and public health over superstition and self destructive politics. Go figure.
If Biden had been in, you'd still be waiting for your useless vaccine--TDS is strong in this one. Trump has permanent resident alien status in his brain.

March 12, 2021

By Andrea Widburg

What da fuck is this?

Exactly. You noticed the tactic also of not addressing any of the talking points, only engaging in some psycho babble insults, as if for some reason this person feels personally defensive.

When you present facts I will address them Until then, you have nothing to say any sane American needs to consider. Now, go back to your temper tantrum. You have my permission.

March 12, 2021

By Andrea Widburg

Did your mommy tell you what hand to wipe your ass with--before you shoved your head up there?

March 12, 2021

By Andrea Widburg

Aw, is him throwing a temper tantrum because he needs his daddy CCP Joe and mommy Kameltoe to tell him he can bbq. Fuck off moron.

What can I say. If I contract Covid 19,it's a death sentence for me and others like me. I do whatever I can to prevent that death. But if I do contract it it's going to come from one of you and I believe that I would be at war and would take as many of you with me as possible. It's quicker for me that way when I get a bullet to the brain. Dead is Dead.

March 12, 2021

By Andrea Widburg

What can I say. If I contract Covid 19,it's a death sentence for me and others like me. I do whatever I can to prevent that death. But if I do contract it it's going to come from one of you and I believe that I would be at war and would take as many of you with me as possible. It's quicker for me that way when I get a bullet to the brain. Dead is Dead.
Oh I get it you're a pussy liberal who is always sick...

Forum List

Back