Biden's spending bill drops key child tax credit requirement that could pay out billions to illegal immigrants

If the parents are here illegally, they are subject to deportation.
Buuuuaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nobody can live on the little a kid gets in food stamps but again that brings me back to my original statement...........
well you said they dont get anything....in Cal they can get something....there are certain qualifications though like if their kid was born here....

How about lets drop the whole damn thing. We don't need nor can we afford any of it. And we certainly don't need permanently rigged elections either. Lets face facts. The Democrat way of running this country isn't working at all.

well if they have kids that were born here they get help for the kids......i delivered mail to a lady with 5 of them she used to get a nice chunk on her card....

Did you pay her rent and pay her utilities?

You understand what I'm saying.

Nope, no one does. Try again. I asked you why you think immigrants are coming here to work jobs that don't allow them to feed their families, and you said:
Most jobs pay quite poorly.

What jobs are you referring to, and why do immigrants come here to work these jobs if they can't feed their families from them?

Forum List

Back