Biden’s Strategy to Limit Gaffes: Talk Less

Won't work so hot when he has to debate Trump for a couple hours.
Biden is pretty lame, but at least he can speak in complete sentences lol
Biden is losing his fucking marbles, and everyone can see it.
Lol...The only thing I see is you in panic mode. You see your dear leader going down and you can’t handle it. The only thing clear is Trump’s incompetence , ineptness and corruption. That is clear as day. I see it. A majority of the American people see it. One day, (one can only hope)you many open your mind and see it too.
I'm in no panic...I don't even vote....Standing against cretinous crackpots like you doesn't make me or anyone else a Trumpster by default.

Biden is clearly exhibiting signs of dementia and you don't even give a fuck, because your politics are more important than anything....And someone as closed-minded as you lecturing anyone on having an open mind is laughable.
Drumpf has full blown ALS and its pretty obvious.
Thank you, Doctor Asslips.

Lol...The only thing I see is you in panic mode. You see your dear leader going down and you can’t handle it. The only thing clear is Trump’s incompetence , ineptness and corruption. That is clear as day. I see it. A majority of the American people see it. One day, (one can only hope)you many open your mind and see it too.
I'm in no panic...I don't even vote....Standing against cretinous crackpots like you doesn't make me or anyone else a Trumpster by default.

Biden is clearly exhibiting signs of dementia and you don't even give a fuck, because your politics are more important than anything....And someone as closed-minded as you lecturing anyone on having an open mind is laughable.
Thank you, Doctor Asslips.
Youre welcome Doctor Oddball.

Lol oh really and you actually think Trump talks more coherently? My god your cult worship is alarming.
I said nothing about Trump, dipshit.....Shifting the subject to him doesn't make Biden less of a sputtering, senile old coot.
Oh maybe I missed the threat when you would have pointed that out. How silly of me lol

And what are the signs of ALS?

Watch Drumpf talk about beautiful tests and transcripts.

Honestly how can you be on a politics forum and not want to vote? Personally, I love to vote. I love the entire process. I love the thrill of Election Day.

Be that as it may, Biden is not perfect by any means. Despite what you say he does not have dementia nor any signs of dementia. He has always been prone to gaffes. If anything Biden is more emotionally equipped for the office than Trump. Trump has never been suited for the office in any capacity. He shows his unsuitability for the office nearly every day.

Lol oh really and you actually think Trump talks more coherently? My god your cult worship is alarming.
I said nothing about Trump, dipshit.....Shifting the subject to him doesn't make Biden less of a sputtering, senile old coot.
Oh maybe I missed the threat when you would have pointed that out. How silly of me lol
There was no threat....Maybe you should have yourself checked out for cognitive abilities like Biden.

That's it? The way he talks?

Well that and the way he gets lost and just starts making up shit to cover up for it.

Well that and the way he gets lost and just starts making up shit to cover up for it.

You may want to look up the symptoms of ALS before saying stupid stuff. You may want to look up the symptoms of dementia while you're getting educated.

Honestly how can you be on a politics forum and not want to vote? Personally, I love to vote. I love the entire process. I love the thrill of Election Day.

Be that as it may, Biden is not perfect by any means. Despite what you say he does not have dementia nor any signs of dementia. He has always been prone to gaffes. If anything Biden is more emotionally equipped for the office than Trump. Trump has never been suited for the office in any capacity.
You love the thrill of election day....Then you're an even bigger sap than I had thought, which is saying something.

Losing your shit and barking at potential constituents, and challenging borderline handicapped people to push-up contests are not normal gaffes, not even for a dope like Biden...I've dealt with family members with dementia IRL....He's losing his marbles and you plainly don't give a fuck because of your addle-minded politics.....Maybe one day you might swerve into this somewhat useful emotion known as "embarrassment".

You may want to look up the symptoms of ALS before saying stupid stuff. You may want to look up the symptoms of dementia while you're getting educated.
I dont have to look up the symptoms. I've already watched Drumpf slur his words and forget what he was going to say. If you want to add he also has dementia then I agree with you.

How can they shut Joe up? Oh, can we count the ways?

1. Frequent toothaches:
OIP.4bxt76sFHwvb3qlLHwIKRwAAAA

2. Fruit eating:

OIP.DrHUrZokpynVTDogxkDYWgHaE7
upload_2020-3-10_22-40-0.jpeg

3. Muffler
OIP.GLWyXSo6b-x4ycxznj7eKQHaHa
OIP.3wfXgMxqDyqiWKGUTEwg4QHaKX

4. Medical Mask:
th

5. Gag:
OIP.6KtCbMPFvPt6k6qhTOVNEAHaFj
OIP.W3lIKaEkn_aHLtPTP2IrZgHaFt

Visual Reminder:
upload_2020-3-10_23-0-41.jpeg
OIP.-CnrnSG3FliMm9Tf9MHdgwHaFj
OIP.6RWOZY317jwouo6K4dREuAAAAA

Biden has recently shortened his stump speech on the campaign trail, with addresses at stops over the weekend ranging from seven to about 15 minutes.

Joe Biden’s Strategy to Limit Gaffes: Talk Less
How do you people just ignore that Trump talks like a retard on a daily basis?
Let me explain something to you, Billy...it's a simple concept so bear with me! The ONLY thing that matters with people is what they DO...not what they SAY! That goes double for politicians.

I dont have to look up the symptoms. I've already watched Drumpf slur his words and forget what he was going to say. If you want to add he also has dementia then I agree with you.

Dang, I forgot you're a lib and you know everything...dumbass.

Forum List

Back