Biden's Ukraine Scandal Explained...VIDEO

Terrible presentation. . . at minute 25. . . still not a single "fact."
in other words, nothing can be presented that doesn't align with your lies, correct?
No. . . actually, it was pretty good, I already knew most of it.

It really could have been condensed down to about 40 minutes.

All the Ballyhooing about the Patriotism crap, the Columbo garbage, etc. etc. etc. There was just SO MUCH extemporaneousness shit in it, that was SO unnecessary.

Beck is a clown and a performer. I just want the fucking facts.

I wish there were, instead, a video of John Solomon presenting the shit.

It should tell us something when both Beck's and Hannity's main go to guy is Solomon. Like hey, why not just have Solomon, the investigative journalist that did all the work, GET ALL THE CREDIT.

Whenever John Pilger or Seymour Hersch exposes Deep State Corruption, we don't need an intermediary to hear what they say, right?

You want to know why, the progs. and the left mock the red state white trash? They listen to NPR, it gives their talking points and straight dope in ten to fifteen minutes. enough.

To be a free thinking, I have to listen to both sides, I don't have time for the emotional laden propaganda B.S. It makes you folks look like fools. Even IF TRUTH IS ON YOUR SIDE.

in other words, nothing can be presented that doesn't align with your lies, correct?

All the Ballyhooing about the Patriotism crap, the Columbo garbage, etc. etc. etc. There was just SO MUCH extemporaneousness shit in it, that was SO unnecessary.

It should tell us something when both Beck's and Hannity's main go to guy is Solomon. Like hey, why not just have Solomon, the investigative journalist that did all the work, GET ALL THE CREDIT.

Whenever John Pilger or Seymour Hersch exposes Deep State Corruption, we don't need an intermediary to hear what they say, right?

You want to know why, the progs. and the left mock the red state white trash? They listen to NPR, it gives their talking points and straight dope in ten to fifteen minutes. enough.

To be a free thinking, I have to listen to both sides, I don't have time for the emotional laden propaganda B.S. It makes you folks look like fools. Even IF TRUTH IS ON YOUR SIDE.

so who do you listen to?

so who do you listen to?

I listen to and read it all.

so who do you listen to?

sure you do. it all. yep, can't make it up.

Sorry, saw Becks total melt down on Fox years ago, before they let him go. his entire back ground is as a disk jockey, he is bipolar(not that is a fault) the man is not always able to control him self.

Sorry, saw Becks total melt down on Fox years ago, before they let him go. his entire back ground is as a disk jockey, he is bipolar(not that is a fault) the man is not always able to control him self.
except he is always factual.

so who do you listen to?

I do tend to spend more time focused on media that is not beholden to;

A) advertisers
B) government
C) foundations
D) Non-profit entities

Generally, all of these have agendas.

If a source is grass roots and supported by the readers, I find the investigative journalists have maximum freedom to pursue a story with the editors pushing very little agenda. OTH, this usually means, I watch very little, and so I do, A LOT of reading. I am always open to watching/reading what the sheep are up to though.

10+ Independent Online News Sources and Why America Needs More of Them

These ones are gold (they have lists for you, not actual sources themselves);

12 Honest News Sites Way Better Than Mainstream Media - Eluxe Magazine

Independent Media Sources You Should Know About | Be On Air

except he is always factual.

It does not necessarily matter if one presents you with facts. Facts can be skillfully manipulated if other facts germane to a story are left out.

In fact, this is the entire operating model of NPR, PBS, BBC and the majors on the networks.

Hell, Limbaugh does that shit all the time.

Ukraine 'Anti-Corruption' Director Bragged About Helping Hillary Clinton In 2016: Leaked Audio

You'll never believe the Biden connection...

After a multi-year investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 US election that resulted in sanctions and a handful of indictments, the fact that Ukraine meddled in the same election been largely ignored.

Veteran Democratic operative Alexandra Chalupa worked directly with the Ukrainian Embassy in the United States, and investigative reporter Michael Isikoff to target Trump campaign chair Paul Manafort, according to a Politico report.

chalupa%20avenatti_1.jpg

Michael Avenatti, Alexandra Chalupa
"They were coordinating an investigation with the Hillary team on Paul Manafort with Alexandra Chalupa," said Andrii Telizhenko, who worked in the embassy at the time, adding "the embassy worked very closely with" Chalupa.

so who do you listen to?

I do tend to spend more time focused on media that is not beholden to;

A) advertisers
B) government
C) foundations
D) Non-profit entities

Generally, all of these have agendas.

If a source is grass roots and supported by the readers, I find the investigative journalists have maximum freedom to pursue a story with the editors pushing very little agenda. OTH, this usually means, I watch very little, and so I do, A LOT of reading. I am always open to watching/reading what the sheep are up to though.

10+ Independent Online News Sources and Why America Needs More of Them

These ones are gold (they have lists for you, not actual sources themselves);

12 Honest News Sites Way Better Than Mainstream Media - Eluxe Magazine

Independent Media Sources You Should Know About | Be On Air

OAN

NewsMax

Forum List

Back