Bidens war in Ukraine

cvs22

Rookie
Apr 4, 2022
"Americans Are "In Charge" Of The War Says French Journalist Who Returned From Ukraine
The assertion was made by Le Figaro senior international correspondent Georges Malbrunot.
Malbrunot said he had accompanied French volunteer fighters, two of whom had previously fought against ISIS.

“I had the surprise, and so did they, to discover that to be able to enter the Ukrainian army, well it’s the Americans who are in charge,” said Malbrunot."

“And who is in charge? It’s the Americans, I saw it with my own eyes,” said Malbrunot, adding, “I thought I was with the international brigades, and I found myself facing the Pentagon.”

Citing a French intelligence source, Malbrunot also tweeted that British SAS units “have been present in Ukraine since the beginning of the war, as did the American Deltas.”

Who's the clown on the left who wants our troops on the ground in the Ukraine?
Putin threatened he will use nuclear weapons

Speaking to lawmakers he said: "If someone intends to interfere in what is going on from the outside they must know that constitutes an unacceptable strategic threat to Russia.

"They must know that our response to counterstrikes will be lightning fast. Fast.

"We have all the weapons we need for this. No one else can brag about these weapons, and we won’t brag about them.

"But we will use them."

Forum List

Back