🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Big brother steps close as parents shackle teens to ankle monitors

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Kopczynski told Truthout in a phone conversation that he extended his GPS court business to monitor teens because “No one else would do it.… But Mom or Dad comes to us and [says] my 14-year-old daughter is hooking up with a 35 year-old man.”

Big Brother Steps Closer as Parents Shackle Teens to Ankle Monitors

Oh but we know you authoritarian weaklings can't function without something or someone spying on something or someone. Because when your an idiot who lets the public school raise your kid because you are to dunce to " SEARCH" the facts of indoctrination then you deserve getting what you do kid , or school.

WAKE UP!

Kopczynski told Truthout in a phone conversation that he extended his GPS court business to monitor teens because “No one else would do it.… But Mom or Dad comes to us and [says] my 14-year-old daughter is hooking up with a 35 year-old man.”

Big Brother Steps Closer as Parents Shackle Teens to Ankle Monitors

Oh but we know you authoritarian weaklings can't function without something or someone spying on something or someone. Because when your an idiot who lets the public school raise your kid because you are to dunce to " SEARCH" the facts of indoctrination then you deserve getting what you do kid , or school.

WAKE UP!

MindlessWars strikes again!

Where does the government. i. e. "Big Brother", have anything to do with this?

Epic failure part 16754390.

Forum List

Back