Big Oil, and Russian ties, all in one package ..

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
In a weekend interview with "Fox News Sunday," Trump pointed to Tillerson's deep relations with Moscow as a selling point. As Exxon Mobil's head, he maintained close ties with Russia and was awarded by Putin with the Order of Friendship in 2013, an honor for a foreign citizen.

"A great advantage is he knows many of the players, and he knows them well. He does massive deals in Russia. He does massive deals for the company," Trump said.

Trump selects Tillerson for State, dismissing Russia ties

It is pretty much a given that anytime you elect a GOP (or in Trump's case RINO) POTUS you are then going to get more tax cuts for the rich and more oil drilling everywhere.

With Trump's buddies and his buddies' buddies this includes in Russia too.

Trump is crazy. He will do immeasurable damage to this country. Making love to our enemies? JFC
Not really.

Trump will certainly be no worse than "W" Bush.

Both W and GHW his dad were bloodthirsty tyrants.

Between the 2 of them they totally messed up The Middle East.

Trump is crazy. He will do immeasurable damage to this country. Making love to our enemies? JFC
Not really.

Trump will certainly be no worse than "W" Bush.

Both W and GHW his dad were bloodthirsty tyrants.

Between the 2 of them they totally messed up The Middle East.

Get with the programme. Everything is Obama's fault. EVERYTHING...dontcha know....

Tillerson is just the shiny object used to distract the children's attention away from John Bolton running day to day operations as no. 2 at the State Dept.

Bolton is definitely no fan of Russia.

Tillerson is a good pick. He's done business all over the world and has spoken with world leaders.

Since he will be working for the US Govt. and not ExxonMobile I fail to see how he makes the rich richer.

You go ahead with your idiot thoughts while the rest of us live in the real world.

In a weekend interview with "Fox News Sunday," Trump pointed to Tillerson's deep relations with Moscow as a selling point. As Exxon Mobil's head, he maintained close ties with Russia and was awarded by Putin with the Order of Friendship in 2013, an honor for a foreign citizen.

"A great advantage is he knows many of the players, and he knows them well. He does massive deals in Russia. He does massive deals for the company," Trump said.

Trump selects Tillerson for State, dismissing Russia ties

Sure alot of complaints about Exxon, ya do know they are only the 14th largest oil company in the world right?

They tiny compared to the rest, guess your huffpoo tampon squad didnt want to tell ya that, huh?

If there is one thing liberals hate, and I mean foaming at the mouth spit flying hate its Big Oil. Naturally this appointment has libs bleeding from their eyes.

Poor libs first Hillary chokes and loses an election that was in the bag, they fail to retake the senate, lose 2-4 SCOTUS appointments, now president elect Trump is nominating their arch enemies to key cabinet posts. Good times :eusa_dance:

And the Icing on the cake is...

Rick Perry is Trump's pick to run Energy Department he wanted to abolish

upload_2016-12-13_6-58-19.png

God Bless Texas

Tillerson is a good pick. He's done business all over the world and has spoken with world leaders.

Since he will be working for the US Govt. and not ExxonMobile I fail to see how he makes the rich richer.

You go ahead with your idiot thoughts while the rest of us live in the real world.
Like dick Cheney never funneled no bid contracts to his old company.

So you believe that...plausible, but never proven

But dont believe Hillarys email criminal intent?..plausible, but never proven

Check...partisian hack

Check...partisian hack

Halliburton did indeed receive no bid contracts. That is a fact. There was no criminal activity found in the Clinton e-mail investigation & that is also a fact.

Check...partisian hack

Halliburton did indeed receive no bid contracts. That is a fact. There was no criminal activity found in the Clinton e-mail investigation & that is also a fact.

You just getting deeper and deeper and showing your true colors huh? partisan hack...

:link:
I guess you've been living in a cave being that you did not know this.
"Time magazine reported this week that Greenhouse raised concerns about the awarding of a $7 billion no-bid contract to Kellogg Brown and Root, a Halliburton subsidiary, during a meeting in February 2003, just one month before the invasion of Iraq began."

CNN.com - FBI investigates Halliburton complaint - Oct 28, 2004

This is common knowledge among the informed. Do some research.

Check...partisian hack

You just getting deeper and deeper and showing your true colors huh? partisan hack...
Partisan Hack? So I am a partisan hack because you are so uninformed? Really?

Forum List

Back