Big Oil, and Russian ties, all in one package ..

Like dick Cheney never funneled no bid contracts to his old company.

:link:
I guess you've been living in a cave being that you did not know this.
"Time magazine reported this week that Greenhouse raised concerns about the awarding of a $7 billion no-bid contract to Kellogg Brown and Root, a Halliburton subsidiary, during a meeting in February 2003, just one month before the invasion of Iraq began."

CNN.com - FBI investigates Halliburton complaint - Oct 28, 2004

This is common knowledge among the informed. Do some research.
The informed know that no bid contracts are not unusual at all, especially at a time like that. We don't necessarily want our troops put in harm's way and supported by the lowest bidder.

If you would only do some research Davey boy you would find that Haliburton was the only Company big enough to provide what was needed for the Government at the time...

Halliburton did indeed receive no bid contracts. That is a fact. There was no criminal activity found in the Clinton e-mail investigation & that is also a fact.

if only RealDave could provide a credible link to substantiate his accusation...
So, asshat, CNN is not good enough?

Here is one from Fox. I know you love Fox.

Halliburton's Iraq, Afghanistan Contracts at $600 Million and Growing
So?

Tillerson is a good pick. He's done business all over the world and has spoken with world leaders.

Since he will be working for the US Govt. and not ExxonMobile I fail to see how he makes the rich richer.

You go ahead with your idiot thoughts while the rest of us live in the real world.

So you believe that...plausible, but never proven

But dont believe Hillarys email criminal intent?..plausible, but never proven

Check...partisian hack

Halliburton did indeed receive no bid contracts. That is a fact. There was no criminal activity found in the Clinton e-mail investigation & that is also a fact.

You just getting deeper and deeper and showing your true colors huh? partisan hack...
Partisan Hack? So I am a partisan hack because you are so uninformed? Really?

I am so way informed its not even funny...

Again how many more of Hillary do you want to prove to you how corrupt and evil she really is?

From white water to email gate and everything in between...

Yes you are a major indocterated partisian hack.

Cheney as VP of Halluburton got Congress to pass a law that allowed companies to sell into Iran as long as they formed separate, independent subsidiaries.

When we invaded Iran & were waging war there, Halliburton was in Iran helping them produce oil. Oil that Iran sold & used that money to build IEDs that they sent to Iraq to kill our soldiers.

But hey, you POS keep hugging the slimeball Cheney. Trump is worse that Cheney.

if only RealDave could provide a credible link to substantiate his accusation...

So?
Try to keep up asshole & follow the conversation or STFU.

Check...partisian hack

You just getting deeper and deeper and showing your true colors huh? partisan hack...

Again how many more of Hillary do you want to prove to you how corrupt and evil she really is?

Soooooooo informed you knew nothing of Halliburton's no bid contracts in Iraq.

Cheney as VP of Halluburton got Congress to pass a law that allowed companies to sell into Iran as long as they formed separate, independent subsidiaries.

When we invaded Iran & were waging war there, Halliburton was in Iran helping them produce oil. Oil that Iran sold & used that money to build IEDs that they sent to Iraq to kill our soldiers.

When in the hell did we invade Iran?

When in the hell did we invade Iran?
Should have been Iraq. When we invaded Iraq, Halliburton was helping Iran who was helping blow up our troops.

Check...partisian hack

Soooooooo informed you knew nothing of Halliburton's no bid contracts in Iraq.

I knew all about it, since when did I say I didnt?

Again its plausible that Dick was involved but never proven.. That would go against the rules, would it not?

So?
Try to keep up asshole & follow the conversation or STFU.
I did keep up. It was apparent you are clueless as to why no bid contracts exist and are too arrogant to learn anything.

A bunch of rubes, too dedicated to partisanship to see the big picture. Trump is going to run the same game as Obama, Bush, Clinton, Reagan. Your miserable lives won't change.

A bunch of rubes, too dedicated to partisanship to see the big picture. Trump is going to run the same game as Obama, Bush, Clinton, Reagan. Your miserable lives won't change.

You could only say that if he was a politician..I have a feeling he is going to do something that all freshman congress men and woman, democrat/republican wish they could do when they first went to Washington...

You could only say that if he was a politician..I have a feeling he is going to do something that all freshman congress men and woman, democrat/republican wish they could do when they first went to Washington...

Keep dreaming. Pence is there for a reason. Bolton will also be in the mix for a reason.

Forum List

Back