Big Oil, and Russian ties, all in one package ..

A bunch of rubes, too dedicated to partisanship to see the big picture. Trump is going to run the same game as Obama, Bush, Clinton, Reagan. Your miserable lives won't change.

You could only say that if he was a politician..I have a feeling he is going to do something that all freshman congress men and woman, democrat/republican wish they could do when they first went to Washington...

Keep dreaming. Pence is there for a reason. Bolton will also be in the mix for a reason.

No dream, lol I would really like to see anyone to tell Trump to shut up and sit in the corner...

Thinking about it that would be you dreaming...

In a weekend interview with "Fox News Sunday," Trump pointed to Tillerson's deep relations with Moscow as a selling point. As Exxon Mobil's head, he maintained close ties with Russia and was awarded by Putin with the Order of Friendship in 2013, an honor for a foreign citizen.

"A great advantage is he knows many of the players, and he knows them well. He does massive deals in Russia. He does massive deals for the company," Trump said.

Trump selects Tillerson for State, dismissing Russia ties
I hope he brings a reset button...that was sooooooo effective....doncha think Gladys?

seeing Tumpbots with Donnies jizz dripping off their chin is pathetic, fitting, but pathetic nonetheless.

Forum List

Back