Big pharma profits must be slowing down-

A push for vaccines mandates probably in the works. Everyone just needs to know to get some Licorice Root for the most common influenza strains. Elderberry syrup inhibits the viruses too.

The flu vaccine is a joke. Only dupes take it.

Health officials and scientists know it’s a bad joke.

BOMBSHELL: WHO Chief Scientist caught on video overtly contradicting public propaganda videos that falsely claim vaccines work “without risks”
BOMBSHELL: WHO Chief Scientist caught on video overtly contradicting public propaganda videos that falsely claim vaccines work "without risks"

Who said there are no risks to vaccines?
Lots of people.

The flu vaccine is a joke. Only dupes take it.

Health officials and scientists know it’s a bad joke.

BOMBSHELL: WHO Chief Scientist caught on video overtly contradicting public propaganda videos that falsely claim vaccines work “without risks”
BOMBSHELL: WHO Chief Scientist caught on video overtly contradicting public propaganda videos that falsely claim vaccines work "without risks"

Who said there are no risks to vaccines?
Lots of people.

Lots of idiots.

But mostly strawmen.

I was fooled a long time by these worthless flu vaccines --- I think their whole purpose is to get people into doctors' offices so they can be hit by screens and tests and procedures and "let's just check this out," thus making lots more money for doctors by harming us.

I don't do flu shots anymore. It's a scam. They simply don't work.

I heard it has been only 50% effective this year.

Unlikely. It's never been above 50%. 17% was the lowest --- and we're all supposed to believe that stops the flu? As you see from this year's stats, it doesn't even slow it down. I would guess from the early onsets and high numbers, the vaccine effectiveness is very low again this year. They can't tell until a year or so later when they get the morbidity statistics assembled, and then they try to hide the figures or lie about them.

Forum List

Back