Big Strong Men

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
I was at the shooting range, like I told you in a thread a month or two ago that I will. It was fun, thanks God everything went smooth and I didnt hurt myself.

I have a video, please watch it... and give likes, comments etc.

Thanks

I used to love going to the shooting range, but now that I'm old and my eyesight is so poor that I miss a lot I would be embarrassed at the range. Instead I walk out on my second story deck and shoot at a steel gong out in the yard. I have lived here for forty-five years and my neighbors never complain about the noise.

Why would you think you might hurt yourself at a shooting range? Embarrass yourself maybe but statistically you are more likely to get hurt on the way to the shooting range.

Why would you think you might hurt yourself at a shooting range? Embarrass yourself maybe but statistically you are more likely to get hurt on the way to the shooting range.

I think you could hurt yourself if you are not careful and dont follow rules of gun safety. I was first instructed in gun safety, then shot.

I like me some big, strong men, too, unfortunately all I could find me was this. :smoke:

Morty.jpg

I was at the shooting range, like I told you in a thread a month or two ago that I will. It was fun, thanks God everything went smooth and I didnt hurt myself.

Thanks

You looked terrified!!!!
You could shake a can a paint with those hands,my Wife can shoot steadier than that.
Either that or you have parkinson's disease.

You looked terrified!!!!
You could shake a can a paint with those hands,my Wife can shoot steadier than that.
Either that or you have parkinson's disease.

I was a little wary, not really terrified, but little wary and careful.
And it was physically a bit "strong" im physically not very fit.

Thanks

Bad azzz bro

What caliber

Forum List

Back