Big Strong Men

Why would you think you might hurt yourself at a shooting range? Embarrass yourself maybe but statistically you are more likely to get hurt on the way to the shooting range.

No…..a shooting range is a place where you have to be careful…you are using firearms and they require respect and attention to what you are doing…..

At a local range here in Illinois, a group of police officers conducted exercises…they were drawing and firing their weapons and doing drills….

A female officer was having trouble with her holster, she was having a problem putting the gun back in the holster after doing the drills…..

At one point, she ended up pulling the trigger as she placed the gun in the holster….the bullet went in and out of her thigh and into her calf……..she almost bled out on the floor……

It was all caught on camera……and the instructor for our class pointed out the exact spot where it happened to make sure we knew how serious our training needed to be…

I was at the shooting range, like I told you in a thread a month or two ago that I will. It was fun, thanks God everything went smooth and I didnt hurt myself.

I have a video, please watch it... and give likes, comments etc.

Thanks

That video totally sucks. It's gonna go viral.:banana:

It was my first time firing a gun, yes. It isnt something I would now do regulary either, i tried it as "experience" for my 40th birthday. My sister gave me the money to pay for it.

Oh fer fukes sake !!!
We shoot guns 3 or 4 times a month.
If I were you I wouldn't brag about shooting one time.
Especially if you dont own a gun thats yours.

I dont "bragg" about it, i just share my experience
If you enjoyed the experience buy a quality .22 target pistol such as an Ruger and learn how to shoot accurately. Then move up to more powerful handguns. It’s a great hobby.

1683461723677.jpeg

Ruger Mark IV Competition

Forum List

Back