Big Surprise: Us: Most New Immigrant Families Fail To Report

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Well I'm just shocked ! You mean these new arrivals have failed to follow the rules ?! Surely they're joking ?!

WASHINGTON (AP) — For nearly three months this summer, the Obama administration carefully avoided answering questions about what happened to tens of thousands of immigrant families caught illegally crossing the Mexican border and released into the United States with instructions to report back to immigration authorities.

But it turns out that tens of thousands of those immigrants did not follow the government's instructions to meet with federal immigration agents within 15 days. Instead, they have vanished into the interior of the U.S.
The Homeland Security Department privately acknowledged that about 70 percent of immigrant families failed to report as ordered. The disclosure came during a confidential meeting at its Washington headquarters with immigration advocates participating in a federal working group on detention and enforcement policies.
The Associated Press obtained an audio recording of Wednesday's meeting and separately interviewed participants.

On the recording, the government did not specify the total number of families released into the U.S. since October. Since only a few hundred families have already been returned to their home countries and limited U.S. detention facilities can house only about 1,200 family members, the 70 percent figure suggests the government released roughly 41,000 members of immigrant families who subsequently failed to appear at federal immigration offices.
The official, who was not identified by name on the recording, also said final deportation had been ordered for at least 860 people traveling as families caught at the border since May but only 14 people had reported as ordered.

MORE: US Most new immigrant families fail to report - Yahoo News

nope, no surprise here. the people should be real proud of this administration lying to them again
oh well. I'm about ready to retire you all can fight for a job amongst your newly supplied people in the country

nope, no surprise here. the people should be real proud of this administration lying to them again
oh well. I'm about ready to retire you all can fight for a job amongst your newly supplied people in the country

My thoughts exactly. And I dont have any kids so I wont have to feel guilty about the tax dept they and their childrens,children will be paying.
And just think of all the cheap labor for those things you dont want to do in your retirement.

Well I'm just shocked ! You mean these new arrivals have failed to follow the rules ?! Surely they're joking ?!

WASHINGTON (AP) — For nearly three months this summer, the Obama administration carefully avoided answering questions about what happened to tens of thousands of immigrant families caught illegally crossing the Mexican border and released into the United States with instructions to report back to immigration authorities.

But it turns out that tens of thousands of those immigrants did not follow the government's instructions to meet with federal immigration agents within 15 days. Instead, they have vanished into the interior of the U.S.
The Homeland Security Department privately acknowledged that about 70 percent of immigrant families failed to report as ordered. The disclosure came during a confidential meeting at its Washington headquarters with immigration advocates participating in a federal working group on detention and enforcement policies.
The Associated Press obtained an audio recording of Wednesday's meeting and separately interviewed participants.

On the recording, the government did not specify the total number of families released into the U.S. since October. Since only a few hundred families have already been returned to their home countries and limited U.S. detention facilities can house only about 1,200 family members, the 70 percent figure suggests the government released roughly 41,000 members of immigrant families who subsequently failed to appear at federal immigration offices.
The official, who was not identified by name on the recording, also said final deportation had been ordered for at least 860 people traveling as families caught at the border since May but only 14 people had reported as ordered.

They were probably told not to report, by this corrupt government of ours.

Expecting illegals who came from countries with corrupt governments to follow government rules is foolish at best.
The goal was just to get them here and then not kick them out. If they stay here long enough the Dems will eventually find a way to keep them here. Anybody who tries to deport them will be accused of racism.
This is a readymade issue waiting to rear its head.

It just proves you cannot trust Democrats.

They were probably told not to report, by this corrupt government of ours.

Wouldn't surprise me, but I think it's just more evidence that these immigrants from the south have no intentions of following laws, assimilating and becoming Americans.
This is an invasion, this is the tip of the sword of a takeover. The sooner Americans get that through their heads, the sooner they will either decide to bend over and grab their ankles by voting for Dimocrats, or decide to fight for their country, their language, and their culture.

Told my wife back in the mid eighties that this was going to happen.
She told me I was over reacting. We'll just say she's had a change of heart...

I remember thinking back in the 70's when the southern invasion really started getting going, that there wasn't anything to really worry about. I assumed that once we started seeing more and more illegals that Americans wouldn't put up with it. I assumed we would start demanding our lawmakers to do something, and I further assumed that if they didn't stop it, that Americans would rise up themselves and put a stop to it one way or another.
Boy was I wrong.

I remember thinking back in the 70's when the southern invasion really started getting going, that there wasn't anything to really worry about. I assumed that once we started seeing more and more illegals that Americans wouldn't put up with it. I assumed we would start demanding our lawmakers to do something, and I further assumed that if they didn't stop it, that Americans would rise up themselves and put a stop to it one way or another.
Boy was I wrong.

I watched machine shops go from maybe 2% hispanic up to around 75% over a twenty year period.
You gotta love how libs want you to believe they're only doing the jobs Americans wont do. Totally forgetting about the next generation those immigrants pop out by the dozen.
I knew we were screwed when Reagan past the first amnesty program.

Boy was I wrong.

I watched machine shops go from maybe 2% hispanic up to around 75% over a twenty year period.
You gotta love how libs want you to believe they're only doing the jobs Americans wont do. Totally forgetting about the next generation those immigrants pop out by the dozen.
Reagan was tricked.

Anyways all is Providence.

Boy was I wrong.

Reagan was tricked.

Anyways all is Providence.

Yeah he was. But that doesnt explain the constant amnesty programs from both sides of the aisle since then. Our government is giving away our country for votes,cheap labor and a society thats perfectly fine with government control and low expectations.

I don't blame the illegals for wanting a better life, and it is true most of them work hard doing jobs others are often too lazy to do. Also true that businesses take advantage and pay very poor wages that no person could live on. Also true that Americans want everything cheap, and the act like they care that nothing is made in America anymore and that we are being invaded.

Blame our government for this bullshit. They hold the keys to the prison cells.

Boy was I wrong.

Biggest mistake Reagan ever made,
and he believed Congress would put a stop to further illegal immigration.

Boy was I wrong.

I'd like to believe Reagan was duped. But after watching the continuing amnesty fest from both sides,I'm starting to wonder if Reagan wasnt just the first guy to implement the plan to screw Americans.

Boy was I wrong.

I'd like to believe Reagan was duped. But after watching the continuing amnesty fest from both sides,I'm starting to wonder if Reagan wasnt just the first guy to implement the plan to screw Americans.

it started 100 years ago with Woodrow Wilson.

Forum List

Back