Big Tech and Big Media are domestic enemies.

All your tissue threads. It will be known what your next topic is and we are fed up with it.
Your snarky one-liners are as cute as ever Plunky.
Let's play some more.
mail (2).gif

Big Tech & the Media are not "enemies."

They are simply very nice people who are convinced that they are right on various social issues (ethnic matters, firearms, abortion, etc.) and that it is their duty to implement their agenda.

They really, really, really believe if one does not support, say, BLM, then that person is a bad person or deplorable.

They feel that such bad people should not have the opportunity to spread their poisonous thoughts. They might point out that if the Nazis had been silenced in the 1920s, then maybe their triumph in the 1930s would never have happened.

So they really, really, really do NOT think that they are censoring anyone. They are just preventing the deplorables from poisoning people's minds with lies, be it about the election results or COVID-19 or Hunter Biden.

In China, for example, no one believes the media. We are now entering a time when Americans are also adopting such an attitude.

In China, the people are helpless to change the situation, and so are we.

In China, for example, no one believes the media. We are now entering a time when Americans are also adopting such an attitude.
That's hilarious after 4 years of hearing Russia, Russia, Russia--nearly a year of blaming Trump for Covid-19 instead of China- - now blatantly ignoring extraordinarily clear evidence of election fraud.

Last edited:
That's hilarious after 4 years of hearing Russia, Russia, Russia--a year of blaming Trump for Covid-19 instead of China- - now blatantly ignoring extraordinarily clear evidence of election fraud.

Yes, you are right.

There is no reason to believe the American media. Like many other Americans, I have utter contempt for them.

That is why I do not subscribe to any "news" source and never watch TV network newscasts or CNN or MSNBC. I watch a few minutes of FOX while I'm eating breakfast, but that's it. I keep up on the headlines by checking Google News, Drudge, & England's Daily Mail. That's about it. The 5-minute news summary at the top of the hour on my radio is about the most impartial source.

Have a nice weekend!

All your tissue threads. It will be known what your next topic is and we are fed up with it.

So you're tired of being exposed as the criminals you are.
Trump trying to steal the election, that is the most undignified shit I ever saw.

Yeah....18 states disagree with you.
How many don´t?

So tell me,when have 18 states ever gone this far in rebelling against the leftist agenda?

Trump trying to steal the election, that is the most undignified shit I ever saw.

How many don´t?

So tell me,when have 18 states ever gone this far in rebelling against the leftist agenda?
Ask yourself how many Presidents whined that hard.
More people bringing more non-proof will not change anything.

How many don´t?

How many presidents have been cheated so bad?

How many don´t?

How many not my president zombies will appear?

The one-sided coverage and even censorship of news leading up to the 2020 election, clearly against Trump and for Biden, is deeply troubling and endangers our democracy. This goes beyond just the results of the POTUS election.

Sorry. Fascism fails.

How many don´t?

How many not my president zombies will appear?

You'd have to ask dems,they're famous for that comment.

The one-sided coverage and even censorship of news leading up to the 2020 election, clearly against Trump and for Biden, is deeply troubling and endangers our democracy. This goes beyond just the results of the POTUS election.

Sorry. Fascism fails.
Censorship is one of the final installments of fascism, which you should know if you're American.

Forum List

Back