Bigfoot film - at last he is spotted in the Mississippi swamp (video PROOF)

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Surely this is the proof that will finally silence the doubters ? I am beyond convinced at last.

But isnt it sad that one of lifes great mysteries has now been solved ? We still have Yetis and Nessie of course.
That's about as convincing as their air force's UFO's!

And it misses the facts on building 7 being pulled by a country mile!

Surely this is the proof that will finally silence the doubters ? I am beyond convinced at last.

But isnt it sad that one of lifes great mysteries has now been solved ? We still have Yetis and Nessie of course.

SEROIUS photographers have camera lenses that can zoom in on a small insect to the extent you can see its facial features.... YOU would THINK.. this woman having devoted her life to finding "bigfoot". would have invested in a camera lens that that would leave nothing open to interpretation.

Not convinced with that far away shot.

American woods are loaded with hunters in the fall. If the creature actually existed someone would have found evidence of such a large animal by now.

I have relatives in Louisiana. You will never see this in Louisiana, because we would eat him. My relatives eat snake, water bugs, and alligators. Big foot has no chance.

Forum List

Back