Bigger Biden Screw Up: Border or Afghanistan?

Biggest Clusterfucl? Border of Afghanistan?

• Border

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Afghanistan

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
He is doing a good job at the border and an excellent job for ending the 20 year war.

If not his fault tramp made title 42 in the 2020's so people stayed in Mexico, so now they are coming here. His wall certainly didn't help anything, did it, and Mexico is not paying for the wall.
well Trump didn't make Title 42...the US Congress did. He just enforced it...public health is a big deal...in particular in a pandemic. Xiden overturning that, allowed massive influx of illegals into our country, flooded the nation with them, untested for Covid, and spread the new Xiden variant all over the nation.

It was a total disaster and showed his complete lack of planning and thinking...that or maybe he really didn't take this pandemic serious ....i don't know.

We only saw more of his lack of planning and basic thinking with this disaster of a surrender to terrorist.

He is completely unfit for office, and puts party before country....this has lead to a renew pandemic, and a crisis of global consequences in Afgan.

What facts? The former president took Taliban promises as faith. Threatened to retaliate if they didn't (they didn't) and kicked the can past the 2020 election.

Now China has something to do with the former president immoral border policy?
um no he didn't...hence why he required conditions be met....dumbass.

what was immoral about the former President's border policy?

otto105
Their leaders boogied out as fast as they could. No leaders. No leaders. No viable army. We gave them the equipment and the Taliban now has it all.

Oh!! Did you actually think the Afghan army would fight the Taliban?? Most of them probably left with the oh so fast leaders. LOL

We should bomb Bagram and destroy it all.

You can’t have it both ways.

well Trump didn't make Title 42...the US Congress did. He just enforced it...public health is a big deal...in particular in a pandemic. Xiden overturning that, allowed massive influx of illegals into our country, flooded the nation with them, untested for Covid, and spread the new Xiden variant all over the nation.

It was a total disaster and showed his complete lack of planning and thinking...that or maybe he really didn't take this pandemic serious ....i don't know.

We only saw more of his lack of planning and basic thinking with this disaster of a surrender to terrorist.

He is completely unfit for office, and puts party before country....this has lead to a renew pandemic, and a crisis of global consequences in Afgan.
The virus is just a common cold, what the fuck are complaining about.

otto105
Sure he did. That's why he left people behind.

I'm glad we're done in the Stan. We should bring all of our troops home. We've been there for 20 years to long.

I sure don't like leaving people there and I sure as HELL don't like leaving billions of dollars of American military hardware behind. If Trump were CIC he'd bomb the hell out of Bagram and destroy it all. Lets see if Bidumb will do the same.

otto105
Sure he did. That's why he left people behind.

I'm glad we're done in the Stan. We should bring all of our troops home. We've been there for 20 years to long.

I sure don't like leaving people there and I sure as HELL don't like leaving billions of dollars of American military hardware behind. If Trump were CIC he'd bomb the hell out of Bagram and destroy it all. Lets see if Bidumb will do the same.
Fat chance of that. It's been cleaned out faster a Walmart during an inner-city riot ... I mean peaceful protest.

Everywhere Biden's changed Trump's policies, he' screwed up. Which was the worst clusterfuck, Afghanistan of the border?

The border catastrophe will have immediate impact here in the US. Thus it is far worse.

And tramp can shoot a person on 5th ave and he would get away with it.

Biden doesn't rape anyone.

Real facts say otherwise. xiden and his son hunter are serial rapists, and they go after children too. So, once again you show what a profound dipshit you are.

Forum List

Back