Bigger Failure, Bush or Trump

Who was the bigger failure?

• Bush

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Trump

Votes: 25 75.8%

• Total voters
Trump was worse.

wayyyyyyy worse, also at least bush had a good sense of humor, and nice personality, while pussygraber is a fucking troglodyte...

1609371941709.png

GWB, one of the worst presidents in US history. Bush inherited a balanced budget with a projected stimulus and left with a total financial meltdown and a massive gov deficit shortfall. Add in 2 failed wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, and the failed Katrina respionse and you have a typical GOP presidency... total failure.

Trump, one of the most insane presidents in US history. The Trump Covid "plan"/response will go down as the biggest blunder in the entire history of America... What a feat. On top of that Trump has bankrupted the US government leaving us with crippling deficits and an economy reliant on multi-trillion dollar aid packages.

Which president is the bigger failure, it is a very hard question to answer. I am leaning Bush, but they are both so bad...

Trump. Next question.

Trump was worse.

wayyyyyyy worse, also at least bush had a good sense of humor, and nice personality, while pussygraber is a fucking troglodyte...

View attachment 435252

The man's voice gave me dry hurls. When he spoke of things his Regime was doing he always said...."I did this...I did that" He is a walking egomaniac that just happens to also be a serial Liar and a Sociopath.

GWB, one of the worst presidents in US history. Bush inherited a balanced budget with a projected stimulus and left with a total financial meltdown and a massive gov deficit shortfall. Add in 2 failed wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, and the failed Katrina respionse and you have a typical GOP presidency... total failure.

Trump, one of the most insane presidents in US history. The Trump Covid "plan"/response will go down as the biggest blunder in the entire history of America... What a feat. On top of that Trump has bankrupted the US government leaving us with crippling deficits and an economy reliant on multi-trillion dollar aid packages.

Which president is the bigger failure, it is a very hard question to answer. I am leaning Trump, but they are both so bad...

your OP is the failure
Mr Trump is one of the best POTUS ever
hahahahahahahabhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Thousand and thousands of Americans died due to trump's incompetence and criminality. Bush was a disaster...but his stupidity did not kill the numbers that The Don killed.
hahhahahahahaahah
due to a never before seen pandemic --NOT Mr Trump's incompetence..that's just your babble crap OPINIONATED hate

Trump was worse.

View attachment 435252

The man's voice gave me dry hurls. When he spoke of things his Regime was doing he always said...."I did this...I did that" He is a walking egomaniac that just happens to also be a serial Liar and a Sociopath.
..what you are really saying is you are not that mature and can't think properly---some human who you have no contact with, makes you that crazy?????!!!! TDS

Which president is the bigger failure, it is a very hard question to answer. I am leaning Bush, but they are both so bad...

Couldn't vote without an option for Obama.
That's funny cause 4 years ago looks like paradise compared to now. Trumpers couldn't be more stupid.

You are crazy. We had riots, and marches, and protests, and endless stupidity before Trump. It was directly because of you people, that Trump got elected. You elected Trump, more than anything Trump did. Attacking everyone, making up false accusations, accusing everyone on the planet, who dared to have a different opinion, to be racists, proving how open minded you are.

You elected Trump. I would never go back to that. I'm glad Trump insulted and belittled all of you people, and hope he continues to do so even after being out of office. Trump was absolutely fantastic, from an entertainment value perspective, watching you people flip out, and make ridiculous claims like what you just said.

And saying we're stupid.... um... saying stuff like that, is exactly why Trump was elected. You've been saying that about all of us, since before Trump ever even ran for office.

Obama was a gay pot smoking Kenyan that hated America and did his best to destroy it. All Obama defenders are the same as their black lord and master and are detriment to the American way of life
But the worst president is Biden. No president has destroyed this nation as much as Biden and his merry band of democrat anti Americans.

Even democrats are talking 25th Amendment. They would have done it by now if Kamala wasn't as bad. Did you hear that cackle when she was asked about stranded Americans?

Actually, George W. Bush is the best President of the past 30 years for the United States, and the 5th best President of the last 100 years. This should be a poll about who is worse, JOE BIDEN, or DONALD TRUMP, after JOE BIDEN surrendered Afghanistan to the Taliban, the group that helped attack the United States on 9/11.

This is how I would rank the Presidents of the last 100 years:
01. Franklin Roosevelt
02. Harry S. Truman
03. George H.W. Bush
04. Ronald Reagan
05. George W. Bush
06. John F. Kennedy
07. Bill Clinton
08. Barack Obama
09. Richard Nixon
10. Lyndon Johnson
11. Jimmy Carter
12. Dwight D. Eisenhower
13. Gerald R. Ford
14. Calvin Coolidge
15. Herbert Hoover
16. Warren G. Harding
17. Joe Biden
18. Donald Trump

As for the criticisms of Bush:

1. The Financial Surplus was a temporary Blip, that was never going to last.
2. Deregulation was the biggest cause of the financial collapse and Bill Clinton had the biggest hand in deregulation with the repeal of the Glass Steagall Act.
3. The United States had to go to war given the Al Qaeda/Taliban attack on the United States, and the growing threat from Saddam to Persian Gulf Oil Supply and failure to comply with UN-Security Council Resolutions.
4. George W. Bush successfully removed the Taliban from control of Afghanistan as well as defeating much of Al Qaeda in 2001-2002.
5. George W. Bush then started building a new Afghan government, military and society, to prevent the return of the Taliban/Al Qaeda.
6. George W. Bush removed SADDAM from power ending his threats to the region and Persian Gulf oil Supply from the previous two decades.
7. A New Iraqi Government was installed and today in 2021, Iraq has less violence than the state of California, and has a standard of living equal to that of Morocco.
8. Iraq today is also no longer a threat to any of its neighbors and is an ally of the United States.

So, Bush prosecuted two major wars successfully, defeating regimes that threatened the United States and replaced them with new governments that were not threats and friendly to the international community. As for the economy, unemployment remained low during most of Bush's 8 years in office. The economy did well until the financial Melt Down of 2008, which was not Bush's fault.

Finally, lets remember that George W. Bush was successfully re-elected by the majority of popular vote in 2004. Donald Trump never won the majority of the popular vote in 2016, and his bid to be re-elected was defeated.

Forum List

Back