Bigger Failure, Bush or Trump

Who was the bigger failure?

• Bush

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Trump

Votes: 25 75.8%

• Total voters
GWB, one of the worst presidents in US history. Bush inherited a balanced budget with a projected stimulus and left with a total financial meltdown and a massive gov deficit shortfall. Add in 2 failed wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, and the failed Katrina respionse and you have a typical GOP presidency... total failure.

Trump, one of the most insane presidents in US history. The Trump Covid "plan"/response will go down as the biggest blunder in the entire history of America... What a feat. On top of that Trump has bankrupted the US government leaving us with crippling deficits and an economy reliant on multi-trillion dollar aid packages.

Which president is the bigger failure, it is a very hard question to answer. I am leaning Bush, but they are both so bad...

Obama.

Anyone remember the push to get married if you were in poverty. Bush's really expensive goal to get rid of out of wedlock births?

GWB, one of the worst presidents in US history. Bush inherited a balanced budget with a projected stimulus and left with a total financial meltdown and a massive gov deficit shortfall. Add in 2 failed wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, and the failed Katrina respionse and you have a typical GOP presidency... total failure.

Trump, one of the most insane presidents in US history. The Trump Covid "plan"/response will go down as the biggest blunder in the entire history of America... What a feat. On top of that Trump has bankrupted the US government leaving us with crippling deficits and an economy reliant on multi-trillion dollar aid packages.

Which president is the bigger failure, it is a very hard question to answer. I am leaning Bush, but they are both so bad...

No. W worst. O even worse. Dumb Don really bad.

You're an equal opportunity politician hater Gip. But be careful not to get splinters in yer butt from that fence you're sitting on. ;)
LOL. I get that fence sitting criticism a lot here. It’s what partisans of the two criminal gangs do. It’s not even close to accurate. I’m not on the fence at all. I know both gangs suck. Too bad you’re not enlightened like I am.

Well, who did you vote for in 2020 and in your lifetime, who was your favorite president?
I don’t vote. It clearly means nothing. JFK is my favorite. All the others suck.

Voting means nothing? Man, you really are disillusioned. However, we can agree on JFK. I was too young to assess him at the time but later in life, I've come to the same conclusion.

My pop was civil service at Pt Mugu in SoCal. Because of that, my family got right up front in the rope line when he landed in a helicopter and made a short speech. Pretty cool to have shaken his hand at the age of 5 in 1962.

Voting is a total waste of time and you’re delusional to think otherwise. In the last half century nothing would be fundamentally different, if the loser had won. As we see now, senile Biden won’t do much different from dumb Don.

Please dispute the following...

Trump, like all Presidents, has fulfilled the two critical jobs expected of him, protecting Wall Street and the military budget.

Seems pretty cynical to suggest that presidents are all the same and protecting Wall Street and the military industrial complex are all they've done. Many presidents have changed the course of history. The current one for the WORSE - BIGLY at that!

I presume you would agree that every current leader on earth today whose nation is going through this pandemic is the worst leader that nation has ever had.
Yet Asia is seeing postive growth
It’s great when one lives in a dictatorship.
Why don’t you try it for a few years
oh fuck urself pretend independent
Define each...
LWers
Democrat
Independent
Republican
RWers

For what it's worth, I believe that close to 100% of US tax dollars should be spent in the US and not sent to foreign nations, I believe that Trespassers are illegal, almost all Business Visas are not needed except to lower wages and companies should not be able to write-off the cost of leaving the US.

Define the 5 categories and tell us what you believe.

You're an equal opportunity politician hater Gip. But be careful not to get splinters in yer butt from that fence you're sitting on. ;)
LOL. I get that fence sitting criticism a lot here. It’s what partisans of the two criminal gangs do. It’s not even close to accurate. I’m not on the fence at all. I know both gangs suck. Too bad you’re not enlightened like I am.

Well, who did you vote for in 2020 and in your lifetime, who was your favorite president?
I don’t vote. It clearly means nothing. JFK is my favorite. All the others suck.

Voting means nothing? Man, you really are disillusioned. However, we can agree on JFK. I was too young to assess him at the time but later in life, I've come to the same conclusion.

My pop was civil service at Pt Mugu in SoCal. Because of that, my family got right up front in the rope line when he landed in a helicopter and made a short speech. Pretty cool to have shaken his hand at the age of 5 in 1962.

Voting is a total waste of time and you’re delusional to think otherwise. In the last half century nothing would be fundamentally different, if the loser had won. As we see now, senile Biden won’t do much different from dumb Don.

Trump, like all Presidents, has fulfilled the two critical jobs expected of him, protecting Wall Street and the military budget.

Seems pretty cynical to suggest that presidents are all the same and protecting Wall Street and the military industrial complex are all they've done. Many presidents have changed the course of history. The current one for the WORSE - BIGLY at that!
You mean Big league I realize retarded people can't comprehend what someone says
the President is playing in the big leagues while you'll still be playing special Olympics

While History may someday forgive Trump for his inept leadership during COVID, I doubt if he will ever be forgiven for his destructive post election behavior and refusal to transfer power.

And Clinton? Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act? Commodity Futures Modernization Act? A rewritten Community Reinvestment Act?

You mean Big league I realize retarded people can't comprehend what someone says
the President is playing in the big leagues while you'll still be playing special Olympics

Better kick in to his slush fund - Yes, Bigly OR Big League .. your choice.
*Side note: He doesn't have the best words so who knows WTF he's trying to say?

Tell me a potus who in the last 50 years changed history for the better?

Trump is functionally illiterate
He thinks Bigly is a word

While History may someday forgive Trump for his inept leadership during COVID, I doubt if he will ever be forgiven for his destructive post election behavior and refusal to transfer power.
Cause as much havoc as he can. Never let a crisis go to waste.

actually dumbass you think it's a word because president trump never said bigly

Cause as much havoc as he can. Never let a crisis go to waste.

Trump’s self centered assault on Democracy will not be forgiven.
It will define him

actually dumbass you think it's a word because president trump never said bigly

Sure he did
Multiple times

Big League is not a phrase

marty mcfly? LOL. imo, only Trump and W altered history for the worse. Reagan ... his influence in republics in europe has stalled. None appreciated the danger of china. History's verdict on Obama is still out. Trump and the disater he created was reaction to the fact Obama got elected, imo. Not every person who voted for Trump is a racist. I voted for him in a primary

marty mcfly? LOL. imo, only Trump and W altered history for the worse. Reagan ... his influence in republics in europe has stalled. None appreciated the danger of china. History's verdict on Obama is still out. Trump and the disater he created was reaction to the fact Obama got elected, imo. Not every person who voted for Trump is a racist. I voted for him in a primary
What "disaster" did Trump create?

I presume you would agree that every current leader on earth today whose nation is going through this pandemic is the worst leader that nation has ever had.
Yet Asia is seeing postive growth
It’s great when one lives in a dictatorship.
Why don’t you try it for a few years
oh fuck urself pretend independent
Define each...
LWers
Democrat
Independent
Republican
RWers

For what it's worth, I believe that close to 100% of US tax dollars should be spent in the US and not sent to foreign nations, I believe that Trespassers are illegal, almost all Business Visas are not needed except to lower wages and companies should not be able to write-off the cost of leaving the US.

Define the 5 categories and tell us what you believe.

I believe in balanced budgets and small government. I believe that corporations should be required to pay a living wage to all employees. That includes burger flippers and janitors. I believe universal, single payer health care is a right, not a privilege. And I believe that the government should invest in its people, not its military.

Forum List

Back