Biggest COVID Increases In States Lagging Behind In Vaccinations

Nothing can be done.

Everything has been tried including giving away money.

They choose to leave themselves open to a virus with a viral load 1 thousand times more than the original virus.

The horrible thing, it's going to mutate again to become even more contagious and deadly than the delta variant because they refuse to vaccinate, wear masks and social distance.
my understanding is that when a virus mutates it doesn't become more deadly....but less deadly.
The only time it becomes more deadly is when someone uses gain of function to make it more deadly and contagious.

Thats my point exactly. There are more whites that are unvaxxed than Blacks that are unvaxxed.
The point that obviously flew right over your back-of-the-bell-curve head is that the highest concentrations of blacks in the nation are in the deep south "red states", fool.....They make up far more in those states than the average of 13% of the rest of the country.

my understanding is that when a virus mutates it doesn't become more deadly....but less deadly.
The only time it becomes more deadly is when someone uses gain of function to make it more deadly and contagious.
Thats a highly ignorant statement. You think diseases just pop out dangerous and deadly without mutation to that state?

Surprise, surprise, they're all red states.

Low vaccination states show higher infections.

Which show that vaccines are helping.

An unvaccinated person with the delta strain of covid has 1 thousand times as many viral particles in their respiratory system than those infected by the original strain of the virus.

Your butts been wiped.

Yeah and? There are more unvaxxed whites in the deep south red states than unvaxxed Blacks. Go try that bullshit on someone that isnt smarter than you. :auiqs.jpg:

Not on a percentage basis.

But you don't do very well with numbers.

Doesnt matter what you said. No matter how you slice it whites make up the largest percentage of unvaxxed people and its not even close.

Not what I said, you stupid moron.

It's what the numbers say. I realize you like to jack-off to your fairy tales.

But keep it to yourself.

The numbers say the same thing. Whites are the largest group of unvaxxed people.

The numbers say that minorites, as a percentage of minority populations, are less vaccinated than whites.

Stop wasting my time with you dumbass statements.

he numbers say the same thing. Whites are the largest group of unvaxxed people.
Oh for God sakes, you and Clayton just throwing shit against a wall and hoping it sticks. FAIL.

THIS IS A LIE.
Blacks and Hispanics are the LEAST vaccinated groups in America. And we all know who Blacks and Hispanics vote for, now don't we Clayton? What really pisses me off is I know that you know this. Yet you perpetuate the lie anyway.

Dumbass can't read and certainly does not know math.

Forum List

Back