Biggest Irony in History

A British documentary says that Hitler may have married a Jew!!!
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Eva Braun was Jewish on her mother's side. I bet Herr Schicklgruber is turning over in whatever grave he's buried in. Read the article @ Hitler May Have Married a Jew - Documentary suggests Eva Braun has Jewish ancestry

The movie is responsible for most of it I guess. What were there, 8 people that survived the flood? And I'm guessing all of them Jews? So if you ascribe to that Biblical story we must all be related to and descended from Jews. And just as an aside, a lot of incest must have been going on for one relatively small family to have repopulated the Earth. But that's all by the by.

Even with that myth ignored I'm sure we would all find dozens of genes in our lineage from many different regional genealogies, including "jewish" "african" "european", the possibilities are almost endless. Hitler may have been shocked, I'm sure none of us would be.

A British documentary says that Hitler may have married a Jew!!!
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Eva Braun was Jewish on her mother's side. I bet Herr Schicklgruber is turning over in whatever grave he's buried in. Read the article @ Hitler May Have Married a Jew - Documentary suggests Eva Braun has Jewish ancestry

Actually, with that information, even under the strict definition of the Nuremberg Laws she would not have been Jewish.

The laws recognized that many had Jewish ancestors, but it also recognized conversions. So if she had 1 (or even 2) Jewish grandparent(s) who had converted, she would not have been considered Jewish.

Forum List

Back