🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biggest Media Lie Of 2021.......

Any news source can spin any issue to fit their preconceived mantra.
It's just the way our media works.
next?
Agreed.

Trying to pick the biggest media lie of the year is a difficult task. There are so many…1/6, COVID, vaccines, Fucking Fauci, Assange, Rittenhouse, Russiagate, Hunter, Trump, China, the border, etc…….

Last edited:

• They said Jan. 6 was instigated by undercover left-wing activists who were part of antifa. That was proved false.
  • They said the rioters hadn’t used force and one Republican congressman likened the events to "a normal tourist visit." Video proved that wrong.
  • They claimed the attack on the Capitol had nothing to do with race, even though white supremacists and far-right militia groups were among the most active participants, and many rioters wore racist t-shirts.
  • They suggested the whole affair was staged by the government, a false flag operation. Others suggested it was entirely a peaceful protest. All of that was wrong.
  • They said that the rioters were political prisoners and shouldn’t face serious charges. A host of federal judges and courts have held otherwise.

All true.

Who is Ray Epps?
**********​

"blablablablabla"
"Any news source can spin any issue to fit their preconceived mantra.
It's just the way our media works.

next"
------------------------------------------------------

OK, guys, we get it. Your political inclinations lean toward Don Trump.
And coverage that doesn't flatter him makes you uncomfortable.
That's OK. We get it.
And now you've expressed skepticism towards the Politifact article in the link.

But......please share with the forum what you think after you have actually read the piece.

Thanx, in advance.

------------------------------------------------------

OK, guys, we get it. Your political inclinations lean toward Don Trump.
And coverage that doesn't flatter him makes you uncomfortable.
That's OK. We get it.
And now you've expressed skepticism towards the Politifact article in the link.

But......please share with the forum what you think after you have actually read the piece.

Thanx, in advance.
Dude/Dudette- I didn't make any partisan comment. My point was both sides of the media
do this. Sorry you got so offended that I just stated a true fact.

"Sorry you got so offended that I just stated a true fact."
Oh, I think I understand your confusion.
But I'm not offended.
At all.
So be at peace on that score.

Rather, I was seeking your perspective on the actual article itself.
After you actually read it.

BTW, I kinda like the pairing of the Politifacts "Lie-of-the-Year' link with the Mudwhistle post touting Tucker Carlson's "Patriot Purge" production....and Mudwhistle titling it "Biggest Media Lie".
There is a useful yin and yang there.

Readers of this venue can watch the Carlson video and read the Politifact reportage......and then come to their conclusions.

In fact, if memory serves I think the Politifact article even mentions Tucker Carlson by name.
------------------------------------------------------------
Speaking of Tucker Carlson.......AND........'Patriot Purge', I saw this piece in today's 'The Hill', where the 'Purge' piece played a role in some personnel changes at Fox News.

Here's a taster:

"Hayes and Goldberg left, as NPR explained, “in protest of what they called a pattern of incendiary and fabricated claims by the network’s hosts in support of Trump. Both men cited [Tucker] Carlson’s Jan. 6 special as their breaking point.”

In a written statement, they said, “In late October, Tucker Carlson aired a promotion for a series he produced for Fox Nation, Fox’s subscription streaming service, called Patriot Purge. It’s a revisionist history of January 6, one in which those who participated in the rally and subsequent storming of the Capitol are victims. ... The message of the series? The U.S. government is coming after patriots as part of a ‘War on Terror 2.0,’ using the same tools and tactics used to fight al-Qaeda.

“This isn’t true, and it’s dangerous to pretend it is. And for us, it was way too far. We resigned after watching the series in its entirety and asked Fox to release us from the rest of our contracts.”
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There is no paywall:

I saw post #22....that references the 'Revolver' coverage of Ray Epps.

So I googled him and found a Politifact piece about the 'controversey' Revolver and Representative Massie have touted.

Seems Epps is a muckety-muck within the Arizona Oathkeepers.
Some on this venue seemingly believe he was one of those 'false flag', 'FBI plant', Pelosi instigator........of the Janauary 6th breach of the Capitol by rioters/insurrectionists.

Here's how Politifacts treated the Ray Epps story at this time.
Likely more coverage to come in the future.

(there is no pay wall to Politifacts)

• They said Jan. 6 was instigated by undercover left-wing activists who were part of antifa. That was proved false.
  • They said the rioters hadn’t used force and one Republican congressman likened the events to "a normal tourist visit." Video proved that wrong.
  • They claimed the attack on the Capitol had nothing to do with race, even though white supremacists and far-right militia groups were among the most active participants, and many rioters wore racist t-shirts.
  • They suggested the whole affair was staged by the government, a false flag operation. Others suggested it was entirely a peaceful protest. All of that was wrong.
  • They said that the rioters were political prisoners and shouldn’t face serious charges. A host of federal judges and courts have held otherwise.

All true.
And you can't prove that any of what you said is true.....you just figure that leftist media wouldn't lie to you.

• A host of federal judges? Do you even know which ones? No you don't. Do you know how many? No....you're just making this up.
  • The protest was organic. The riot was instigated by the actions of Capital Police. Shooting tear gas at peaceful demonstrators is an aggressive act. The false-flag operation was to let in a bunch of Trump supporters and then stage a riot by using a combination of overly aggressive riot cops and paid ANTIFA instigators who were transplanted from other riots around the country.
  • There is no evidence of any Trump supporters wearing racist T-shirts.
  • What CNN and MSNBC saw live was a tourist event.....nothing more...yet they spent hours clutching their pearls about smelly gun-toting Trump Supporters invading sacred grounds of the Capital .
  • The big secret that the media cannot allow to get out is that hundreds of Americans are being beaten and mistreated by jack-booted thugs working for the DOJ. Their 4th Amendment rights have been abused to the extent this country hasn't seen in 150 years.

• "The protest was organic. The riot was instigated by the actions of Capital Police. Shooting tear gas at peaceful demonstrators is an aggressive act. The false-flag operation was to let in a bunch of Trump supporters and then stage a riot by using a combination of overly aggressive riot cops and paid ANTIFA instigators who were transplanted from other riots around the country.
  • There is no evidence of any Trump supporters wearing racist T-shirts.
  • What CNN and MSNBC saw live was a tourist event.....nothing more...yet they spent hours clutching their pearls about smelly gun-toting Trump Supporters invading sacred grounds of the Capital ."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I love this bar!!

Forum List

Back