Biggest Presidential absence in over 100 years

• Love
Reactions: IM2
Our President is speaking to the nation tonight

Stay tuned

Reading a teleprompter is not the same thing as fielding fly balls from the WH press corps.
trump stopped talking to the press several times. So take all this "he must do a live press conference" bullshit and shove it up your candy right wing asses.

Of course he did dumbass. He'd answer a question and they would make up their own answer. That's why he used Twitter. He could get his message out without using the MSM who were against him from the day he was elected.

I would have done the same and so would you.
No, I would have faced the press. Nobody was making shit up about trump.

Biden not yet holding a formal news conference raises accountability questions (yahoo.com)
Where is Joe Biden? The media has not seen a Presidential absence like this in 100 years. But then, king Biden is king, and as such, who cares since there is no longer a Covid crisis anymore. And all this talk of a crisis at the border, just more right wing lies. So what is there to report to the American people? Right?
I get it. You're so used to a president that was into empty posturing that a president who actually works and gets things done confuses you. The only people complaining are those who want to claim he's a liar, anyway. Where's the upside, when the complainers are all just slavish minions to a narcissistic demagogue?
He has written EOs. Thats it.
What an accomplishment :lol:
One month in office? Oh. MY. GOD! And TRump did what??
What does Trump have to do with it? Obsessed much?
No, right wing amnesia ain't going to be allowed. You bitches talked about Obama for the last 4 years. So we are going to talk about trump for the next 4.

Stay tuned

Reading a teleprompter is not the same thing as fielding fly balls from the WH press corps.
trump stopped talking to the press several times. So take all this "he must do a live press conference" bullshit and shove it up your candy right wing asses.

No, this is completely different. You voted for an incompetent invalid who is an illegitimate installed fraud. This is exactly what is happening. You even have the concertina wire, troops, and fence to prove it. Cowards.
No, that what you voted for. The fence is up because you loons imagine that the election was stolen when the reality is that trump got a red white and blue foot put up his ass by 81 million Americans who wanted this coiuntry to remain a democratic republic instead of a trump family run autocracy.

Biden not yet holding a formal news conference raises accountability questions (yahoo.com)

Where is Joe Biden? The media has not seen a Presidential absence like this in 100 years.

But then, king Biden is king, and as such, who cares since there is no longer a Covid crisis anymore. And all this talk of a crisis at the border, just more right wing lies.

So what is there to report to the American people?

Right?

You know it's bad when liberal mainstream news starts sending up the red flags.
I don't know about "baad". They just want to do what they do--ask questions.

Yeah.........no. They never asked a question about the massive fraud that occurred.
They can't ask questions about things that didn't happen.

Stay tuned

No, this is completely different. You voted for an incompetent invalid who is an illegitimate installed fraud. This is exactly what is happening. You even have the concertina wire, troops, and fence to prove it. Cowards.
No, that what you voted for. The fence is up because you loons imagine that the election was stolen when the reality is that trump got a red white and blue foot put up his ass by 81 million Americans who wanted this coiuntry to remain a democratic republic instead of a trump family run autocracy.

Nope, not at all. That's the regurgitated version that you lap up like sweet nectarine from liberal propaganda news.

Quiet, unassuming, humble, not seeking news headlines every second of every day...

THIS is what Americans voted in record numbers for!
Donald Trump got more votes than ANY president in history.

Undisputed fact. Suck on it
And 1+1=3
Your inability to do basic math has nothing to do with my post.
Now don't you have a Dr Suess book burning to attend or something?

What special math skills are required to know that Trump got a thumping?
How any fake ballots can one cheating libber election worker fill out per hour?

Where is Joe Biden? The media has not seen a Presidential absence like this in 100 years.

But then, king Biden is king, and as such, who cares since there is no longer a Covid crisis anymore. And all this talk of a crisis at the border, just more right wing lies.

Right?

We have no President. Dimm Marxist Commissar's are making all the decisions.

Right?

Give the guy a break.

He figured out how the give the Teamster's Unions in California, New Jersey, New York and Illinois a $86 billion kickback for their support and call it Pandemic Relief.
President Biden is doing some serious gymnastics right now, and doesn't need to bothered with the Press and the American People.

It doesn't matter that $1 trillion of the last COVID Relief bill hasn't even been spent yet.
He's got to take care of some more donors before you all die.

Stay tuned

Of course he did dumbass. He'd answer a question and they would make up their own answer. That's why he used Twitter. He could get his message out without using the MSM who were against him from the day he was elected.

I would have done the same and so would you.
No, I would have faced the press. Nobody was making shit up about trump.

Sure they were. Trump used Twitter to get his message out and did an end around the press. He got out what he wanted to say without the press reporting only what they wanted to report. Smart move.

Biden's up-coming 'press conference' will prove a lot about Biden's ability to function as President....I'll hold further judgement until I see the event.

I will bet that any / all questions he may take will have been pre-scripted / pre-approved, that he will avoid addressing the specific question about his already failed Border / Immigration plan that has resulted in an existing and growing crisis, that he will avoid specifically addressing the on-going / growing Cuomo crimes / scandals.
All the questions will be pre-submitted and rehearsed and he will just read canned answers off of Cornpop's ass.

Right?

You know it's bad when liberal mainstream news starts sending up the red flags.
I don't know about "baad". They just want to do what they do--ask questions.

Yeah.........no. They never asked a question about the massive fraud that occurred.
What massive fraud? You mean the fraud that was debunked by 60 judges, most Republican officials, and Trump's excised cabinet? No fraud to ask questions about
except the huge lawsuit against those who called the election a fraud without proof.
This nonsense is why sane-minded people question Trump's mental competency.
He denies the obvious, probably because he has suckers to scam. By the way, did you send money to Trump?
Joe Biden is no more legitimate than Joe Stalin and a whole lot more dumber.

Where is Joe Biden? The media has not seen a Presidential absence like this in 100 years. But then, king Biden is king, and as such, who cares since there is no longer a Covid crisis anymore. And all this talk of a crisis at the border, just more right wing lies. So what is there to report to the American people? Right?
I get it. You're so used to a president that was into empty posturing that a president who actually works and gets things done confuses you. The only people complaining are those who want to claim he's a liar, anyway. Where's the upside, when the complainers are all just slavish minions to a narcissistic demagogue?
He has written EOs. Thats it.
What an accomplishment :lol:
One month in office? Oh. MY. GOD! And TRump did what??
What does Trump have to do with it? Obsessed much?
No, right wing amnesia ain't going to be allowed. You bitches talked about Obama for the last 4 years. So we are going to talk about trump for the next 4.
So he doesnt have anything to do with it.
Got it.

They can't ask questions about things that didn't happen.

How do you know things didn't happen if the question was never asked and answered?
You meant to say that you would like to go on believing nothing happened as long as the politicians you like keep their mouths shut.

Forum List

Back