Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Lazy people love her shows

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • She says things that sound cool

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters
I was thinking you just about covered it all...

...except Hollywood Elitist, Hillary endorser, Obama worshipper / admirer, and proved she can witness / know about crimes and scandals yet keep her mouth shut, like she did in Hollywood for decades...
Let’s talk reality. She’s smarter, more successful, kinder, more mentally fit than trump. Plus she’s never sexually assaulted anyone nor mocked the handicapped.
She’s better than Trump in every single way.
The country wants an adult back in the White House and if she run’s she’ll win in a landslide.
But you assholes biggest fear is having another black in the White House.
And a BLACK WOMAN.. will make your heads explode.

She got rich preying on Pom Pom munching women who are kept, on welfare, and yes housewives. Basically an emotional meltdown, and she's not even original. Be honest, option 1 applies to you best. Oprah for POTUS. What a laugh. Full representation for weakness. Her slogan, "Hugs and Kisses".

IMG_0580.JPG

...except Hollywood Elitist, Hillary endorser, Obama worshipper / admirer, and proved she can witness / know about crimes and scandals yet keep her mouth shut, like she did in Hollywood for decades...
Let’s talk reality. She’s smarter, more successful, kinder, more mentally fit than trump. Plus she’s never sexually assaulted anyone nor mocked the handicapped.
The country wants an adult back in the White House and if she run’s she’ll win in a landslide.

She got rich preying on Pom Pom munching women who are kept, on welfare, and yes housewives. Basically an emotional meltdown, and she's not even original. Be honest, option 1 applies to you best. Oprah for POTUS. What a laugh. Full representation for weakness. Her slogan, "Hugs and Kisses".
Idiot doesn't know howOprah got rich. Lol
She's an actual billionaire whereas Trump isn't even close. Disagree? Show me his tax returns.
And your rape culture isn't complete without the biggest sexual offender of them all.

Just a thought.

Does anyone here know the final outcome of all the girls schools Oprah started in Africa. I seem to remember there were a few minor problems.

You can choose two

Dam I just said other, all are valid points

but the number one reason is..........
have you seen their contenders.....omg, Trump beat some big time politicians........and he was the oldest one........he's younger than the main contenders of the democrat party

Nobody with any sort of long-term vision wants Oprah.

There it is from the horses mouth. Black and a woman. The only things that matter to libs.

Forum List

Back