🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BIGOTS! Native Americans BAN same-sex marriage!

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
http://www.therightscoop.com ^ | april 7, 2015

Of course I don’t think Native Americans are bigots. I agree with them! But if liberals aren’t just out to get Christianity, I’m sure they’ll begin attacking Native Americans any day now, showing up at their bakeries and calling them bigots:
CBN NEWS – Months before the U.S. Supreme Court rules on the issue of gay marriage, Native American tribes have taken steps to defend traditional marriage.
Eleven tribes with a total membership approaching a million people will not recognize same-sex marriages.
Just weeks after North Carolina began issuing marriage licenses to gay couples, the state’s Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians updated its law to prevent gay couples from having marriage ceremonies on tribal land.
Tribes that don’t recognize same-sex marriage include the Cherokee Nation in Oklahoma and the Navajo Nation.

For once I agree with the native Americans!!! Fuck gay marriage!

Of course I don’t think Native Americans are bigots. I agree with them! But if liberals aren’t just out to get Christianity, I’m sure they’ll begin attacking Native Americans any day now, showing up at their bakeries and calling them bigots:
CBN NEWS – Months before the U.S. Supreme Court rules on the issue of gay marriage, Native American tribes have taken steps to defend traditional marriage.
Eleven tribes with a total membership approaching a million people will not recognize same-sex marriages.
Just weeks after North Carolina began issuing marriage licenses to gay couples, the state’s Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians updated its law to prevent gay couples from having marriage ceremonies on tribal land.
Tribes that don’t recognize same-sex marriage include the Cherokee Nation in Oklahoma and the Navajo Nation.

When will you be posting something demonizing Native Americans for their murder rate, education problems, and special protections like you do with every other minority you fucking scumbag?

This is how stupid the anti-Same Sex Marriage crowd has become because they grab a story and believe all Native American Tribes have banned same sex marriage when the fact is that is not true.

it is true a select amount of tribes have done and they have a right to do so seeing they are not part of the Untied States and govern by their own government.

Now I know this is hard for the foaming at the mouth Social Conservative to understand so here is a link to a list of Native American Nations that do, might, and don't allow Same Sex Marriage.

Same-sex marriage under United States tribal jurisdictions - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

I know how dare I not just take the word of CBN, right?

Now there's an idea, put all the cons on the reservation and give them rot gut whiskey and small pox blankets, and steal their property, and take their guns. Titillating sarcasm.

Yo, DAMN? Obama will piss in his panties!!!

"GTP"

Wheres Lakhota on this one?

Still reeling from finding out Native American tribes owned black slaves...and flew a battle flag very similar to the Confederate flag :)
Nice avatar!

Like it? It's going viral, 385,000 likes on Facebook since last Friday. <does the happy dance>:banana:

The states/nations that so far allow their officials to opt out of gay marriage for religious reasons:

1. North Carolina

2. Kentucky

3. Texas

4. Mississippi

5. Alabama

6. Louisiana

7. Cherokee Nation

8. Navaho Nation

Other states I think that also have this option. (will have to verify again)

9. Montana.

10. Tennessee

11. Oklahoma

12. South Carolina

Last edited:

This is how stupid the anti-Same Sex Marriage crowd has become because they grab a story and believe all Native American Tribes have banned same sex marriage when the fact is that is not true.

it is true a select amount of tribes have done and they have a right to do so seeing they are not part of the Untied States and govern by their own government.

Now I know this is hard for the foaming at the mouth Social Conservative to understand so here is a link to a list of Native American Nations that do, might, and don't allow Same Sex Marriage.

Same-sex marriage under United States tribal jurisdictions - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

I know how dare I not just take the word of CBN, right?

Forum List

Back