bill allowing cops to sue protestors

I am talking about the Republican police in the South today.

What does that mean?

I have no problem with rioters or looters being held accountable. I am for protest that brings about change, if there was no protest we would still be in slavery or Jim Crow.
1) what about them? the cops killing blacks is in liberal run cities like Minn.
2) it means this thread is about a NY. Did you bother reading the OP?
3) then why did you make comments like you did on this thread?

so true, it took a long time to override. the dems jim crow laws. We must keep them from trying it again ans beware of their radical nature

1) what about them? the cops killing blacks is in liberal run cities like Minn.
2) it means this thread is about a NY. Did you bother reading the OP?
3) then why did you make comments like you did on this thread?
So why is it that Republicans are the ones against police reform?

so true, it took a long time to override. the dems jim crow laws. We must keep them from trying it again ans beware of their radical nature.

So why is it that Republicans are fighting against the John Lewis voting act?
Why are they against police reform?
Why are they always the ones making the racist remarks?
Why is it that racist support Republicans?
Why do the Republicans in the South have the mindset of the sheet wearers?
Explain that for us Slies.

So why is it that Republicans are the ones against police reform?

So why is it that Republicans are fighting against the John Lewis voting act?
Why are they against police reform?
Why are they always the ones making the racist remarks?
Why is it that racist support Republicans?
Why do the Republicans in the South have the mindset of the sheet wearers?
Explain that for us Slies.
they aren’t…as you are aware it was the dems that blocked it in the senate in 2020.

i can’t answer why you continue to ignore reality and vote for the party of the klan

they aren’t…as you are aware it was the dems that blocked it in the senate in 2020.
That's bullshit and you know it. You keep bringing up that weak Tim Scott bill that amounted to nothing but recommendations, nothing of any substance.

Republicans are stopping REAL police reform and they are stopping the John Lewis bill. You are just being dishonest as usual.
i can’t answer why you continue to ignore reality and vote for the party of the klan.
You can't answer because you are dishonest.

That's bullshit and you know it. You keep bringing up that weak Tim Scott bill that amounted to nothing but recommendations, nothing of any substance.

Republicans are stopping REAL police reform and they are stopping the John Lewis bill. You are just being dishonest as usual.

You can't answer because you are dishonest.
no it’s factual…there was a vote and the dems blocked it.

i can’t answer it because i literally have no clue why someone can be so opposed to freedom like yourself…fear is the only honest think i can. think of.

Your opposition to the OP, seems to run in line for your support of the party of the klan. Mob rule over the rule of law

no it’s factual…there was a vote and the dems blocked it.
There is a bill that passed the House that is being held up in the Senate by Republicans. That is factual.
i can’t answer it because i literally have no clue why someone can be so opposed to freedom like yourself…fear is the only honest think i can. think of.
What am I afraid of Slies? Why are republicans afraid of the the John Lewis Voting bill? Why are they afraid of REAL police reform? You are a Trump ass kisser, so explain it to us.
Your opposition to the OP, seems to run in line for your support of the party of the klan. Mob rule over the rule of law.
These are 2 LAWS that are on the table, but Republicans will not support them. Republicans today have the mindset of the sheet wearers.

There is a bill that passed the House that is being held up in the Senate by Republicans. That is factual.

What am I afraid of Slies? Why are republicans afraid of the the John Lewis Voting bill? Why are they afraid of REAL police reform? You are a Trump ass kisser, so explain it to us.

These are 2 LAWS that are on the table, but Republicans will not support them. Republicans today have the mindset of the sheet wearers.
the fact is the dems blocked police reform in 2020. by now most states have taken. it up on their own.

The bills out of the dems house have little to nothing to do with police reform but about defunding the police.

you’re clearly afraid of leaving the plantation and being free

the fact is the dems blocked police reform in 2020.
They blocked a weak bill full of recommendations. There was NO reform in it.
by now most states have taken. it up on their own.
Like republican states have taken up voting legislation to cripple minorities voting.
The bills out of the dems house have little to nothing to do with police reform but about defunding the police.

you’re clearly afraid of leaving the plantation and being free.
Listen to Carlson or Hannity this weak and get some new talking points. Explain to us what defunding the police is.

Republicans are blocking anything positive in this country in hopes of winning back the House and the Senate in 2022, they don't give a damn about the American people.

They are trying to ban protesting all together. so that it will be against the law for any kinds of rallying.

Forum List

Back