Bill Burr’s wife flips off Donald Trump

Why don't you support a real Republican, a real conservative. Donald Trump is neither.

Whom do you prefer over Trump from the remaining Republicans?
(DeSantis, Ramaswamy, Haley, Scott, Christie)
Please be specific.

Nicki Haley
Thank you for the direct answer.

She's a RINO.

She pretends to be a real Conservative.

• She claims to be a budget Hawk, but fully supports funding the Ukraine War.
  • She believes in Climate Change and that we should address it. She says China needs to do its part, but no specifics. She won't say if humans cause it or can fix it, but she does not like climate mandates and we should be energy independent.
  • When asked, she would not say who blew up Nord Stream
  • When asked she would not say whose coke was found in the White House.
  • She wants to completely replace our Health Care system with some vague government monstrosity which involves a lot of paperwork and reporting, as if that will fix anything.

On the positive side, she says we need to fix voting with voter ID and paper ballots, and she acknowledges that Republicans are responsible for the debt as much as Dems.

Last edited:
Thank you for the direct answer.

She's a RINO.

She pretends to be a real Conservative.

• She believes in Climate Change and that we should address it. She says China needs to do its part, but no specifics. She won't say if humans cause it or can fix it, but she does not like climate mandates and we should be energy independent.
  • She wants to completely replace our Health Care system with some vague government monstrosity which involves a lot of paperwork and reporting, as if that will fix anything.

On the positive side, she says we need to fix voting with voter ID and paper ballots, and she acknowledges that Republicans are responsible for the debt as much as Dems.
No one could do a worse job on adding to the deficit than Trump. He added more to the debt than any President in one term
  • She believes in Climate Change and that we should address it. She says China needs to do its part, but no specifics. She won't say if humans cause it or can fix it, but she does not like climate mandates and we should be energy independent
Two-thirds of Americans feel government should do more on climate.97% of scientists feel humans are causing global warming and climate change. The last thing we need in the white house is a climate change denier, The people don't want that. We need to address for our grand children and not be selfish because we don't want to deal with it now.
So what.
Why would she know. Even if she did, this is a very weak excuse to not vote for anyone
  • She wants to completely replace our Health Care system with some vague government monstrosity which involves a lot of paperwork and reporting, as if that will fix anything
Trump said he would repeal and replace Obamacare with a better plan. It did not happen in his first 4 years what makes you think he could do it in anothe 4 years.

This is how I look at the Trump years. I think Haley would do much better.

*We do not have a wall on the Mexico border paid for by Mexico.

*He did not repeal and replace Obamacare with a better program.

*He promised to invest 550 billion dollars for infrastructure. He did not do that.

*He promised to bring back manufacturing jobs to USA. By 2020 there was very little improvement in the US manufacturing sector.

*Promised no cuts to social security but then proposed cuts to social security but congress would not approve.

*Promised to grow the economy by 4% every year. Not one year did he grow the economy by 4%.

*Eliminate the federal debt in 8 years. He did not have 8 years but he increased the national debt more than any President in 4 years

No one could do a worse job on adding to the deficit than Trump. He added more to the debt than any President in one term
  • She believes in Climate Change and that we should address it. She says China needs to do its part, but no specifics. She won't say if humans cause it or can fix it, but she does not like climate mandates and we should be energy independent
Two-thirds of Americans feel government should do more on climate.97% of scientists feel humans are causing global warming and climate change. The last thing we need in the white house is a climate change denier, The people don't want that. We need to address for our grand children and not be selfish because we don't want to deal with it now.
So what.
Why would she know. Even if she did, this is a very weak excuse to not vote for anyone
  • She wants to completely replace our Health Care system with some vague government monstrosity which involves a lot of paperwork and reporting, as if that will fix anything
Trump said he would repeal and replace Obamacare with a better plan. It did not happen in his first 4 years what makes you think he could do it in anothe 4 years.

This is how I look at the Trump years. I think Haley would do much better.

*We do not have a wall on the Mexico border paid for by Mexico.

*He did not repeal and replace Obamacare with a better program.

*He promised to invest 550 billion dollars for infrastructure. He did not do that.

*He promised to bring back manufacturing jobs to USA. By 2020 there was very little improvement in the US manufacturing sector.

*Promised no cuts to social security but then proposed cuts to social security but congress would not approve.

*Promised to grow the economy by 4% every year. Not one year did he grow the economy by 4%.

*Eliminate the federal debt in 8 years. He did not have 8 years but he increased the national debt more than any President in 4 years

All of my points were taken from her interview with Tucker starting at 6 mins:

She is also significantly more liberal about abortion than some of the Conservative candidates...

Her abortion answer was almost okay with me, but she's a far cry from Conservative on the issue. I like a lot of her positions, but the negatives are just too large.

Climate Change is about control, by the way. Who cares if 2/3rd of Americans think we should do more. If you ask them if they are willing to pay more, you will get a different answer.

Trump, DeSantis, and Ramaswamy know that the benefits of fossil fuels to humanity far outweigh any Climate Change impact. Haley needs to get on board.

Half of Americans are below average. Over 2/3rds of Americans went and got a COVID shot. They are gullible.

PS: You know darn well Trump did everything he could to build the wall and actually built substantial lengths of wall. It's fine if you don't like Trump. His record is proof of what he's capable of. I did not like his COVID response, caving to Fauci and others, nor his associated deficit spending.

Regards,
Jim

All of my points were taken from her interview with Tucker starting at 6 mins:

She is also significantly more liberal about abortion than some of the Conservative candidates...

Her abortion answer was almost okay with me, but she's a far cry from Conservative on the issue. I like a lot of her positions, but the negatives are just too large.

Climate Change is about control, by the way. Who cares if 2/3rd of Americans think we should do more. If you ask them if they are willing to pay more, you will get a different answer.

Trump, DeSantis, and Ramaswamy know that the benefits of fossil fuels to humanity far outweigh any Climate Change impact. Haley needs to get on board.

Half of Americans are below average. Over 2/3rds of Americans went and got a COVID shot. They are gullible.

PS: You know darn well Trump did everything he could to build the wall and actually built substantial lengths of wall. It's fine if you don't like Trump. His record is proof of what he's capable of. I did not like his COVID response, caving to Fauci and others, nor his associated deficit spending.

Regards,
Jim

We have very different views on many issues. We can agree to disagree. You will not change my mind and I am sure I will not change yours.

She just publicly came out in support of a 6 week abortion ban.

So, no.
Well, thanks for that info, but she was referring to something she claims she would have done in the past, and as Governor. Easy for her to say that now.

What she actually did was sign a 20-week ban as Governor, and that was great.

Her actual current position as a Presidential candidate was stated at the debate and in this recent article...

Her position is... Whatever the people want is okay with her. Such a RINO.

Bill Clinton's wife is a bitch.
Awwwwww! Ass still bleeding because for the past 25 years despite spending millions of dollars your failing Trump Party, formerly knows as the GOP have not been able to get any of your bullshit accusations stick on the Clinton's? Not a single one.

Meanwhile, Trump's sorry ass has 91 felonies pending against him because of HIS own doing.

Here ya go Trumpster to help you along: :206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206:

She just publicly came out in support of a 6 week abortion ban.

So, no.
You can be an idealogue and go for exactly what you want and not be successful or you can compromise and get the best program for you.
Why shouldn't the goal be to minimize abortions. Provide council;ing, provide the mother options.Legal abortions have been reduced since the overturn of Roe vs Wade but there is no accounting for illegal abortions.
When they outlawed alcohol, legal sales plummeted but illegal sales increased so much there was more alcohol consumed than before it was outlawed.
The focus on punishment is on the woman and the doctors. How about some accountability for the male who impregnated the mother.
Predominantly white law makers on the state and federal never discuss that.
Go after the impregnators.

But a strong anti-abortion presidential candidate will help the Democrats.

This is actually free speech…. I applaud it.

The said fact is the people cheering on flipping off Donald Trump are the same people seeking punishment on those who turn their backs on the Obamas during speech

The said fact is the people cheering on flipping off Donald Trump are the same people seeking punishment on those who turn their backs on the Obamas during speech
you know who was against free speech, Che

Che was a murderer, nothing more, who killed those who spoke freely, against Che

are you that ignorant, I must say, that stupid, to use che as an avatar and then you lecture people on free speech

Irony is rich, Che, who murdered people for free speech, and the leftofleft lecturing people on free speech

Trump's style is disrespect. He disrespects everything and everybody who does not kiss his ass.
Disrespect does not deserve respect, in return.
Obama respect most of who he had contct with even if they did not agree.

Forum List

Back