Bill Burr’s wife flips off Donald Trump

you know who was against free speech, Che

Che was a murderer, nothing more, who killed those who spoke freely, against Che

are you that ignorant, I must say, that stupid, to use che as an avatar and then you lecture people on free speech

Irony is rich, Che, who murdered people for free speech, and the leftofleft lecturing people on free speech
Take a close look at my avatar…. It’s Che picking his nose. I am mocking Che and those that honor his legacy. Regarding someone flipping off Trump, my contention is that if you want to have free speech to flip off a former President then you can’t say anything when someone does the same or perceived level of disrespect to your guy or gal. Michelle Obama was once giving a speech and some in the audience stood up and turned their backs on her. Obama supporters were appalled and gave their typical lecture on disrespect. Point being “you can’t have it both ways.”

Last edited:
Trump's style is disrespect. He disrespects everything and everybody who does not kiss his ass.
Disrespect does not deserve respect, in return.
Obama respect most of who he had contct with even if they did not agree.
Maybe you can provide some empirical data to back your opinion. You have only provided your opinion. Both Obama and Trump share a style of narcissism. Look at Obama’s treatment of people read the Bible and believe in the first amendment. While you may agree with that many people view that as disrespectful.

Trump's style is disrespect. He disrespects everything and everybody who does not kiss his ass.
Disrespect does not deserve respect, in return.
Obama respect most of who he had contct with even if they did not agree.
The government craps on us every day Trump gives politicians the respect they deserve.

Take a close look at my avatar…. It’s Che picking his nose. I am mocking Che and those that honor his legacy. Regarding someone flipping off Trump, my contention is that if you want to have free speech to flip off a former President then you can’t say anything when someone does the same or perceived level of disrespect to your guy or gal. Michelle Obama was once giving a speech and some in the audience stood up and turned their backs on her. Obama supporters were appalled and gave their typical lecture on disrespect. Point being “you can’t have it both ways.”
oh shit, I am sorry, I deserve a good kick in the ass, it is not really noticeable, I guess I should of read more of your stuff but all I saw was che and stuff on free speech, I could not put the two together.

anyhow, at times I am very good at putting my foot in my mouth'

I must commend you on your avatar, and sadly, I am not perfect. Had I not said nothing I never would of noticed. So in that sense, I learned from stupidness.

Maybe you can provide some empirical data to back your opinion. You have only provided your opinion. Both Obama and Trump share a style of narcissism. Look at Obama’s treatment of people read the Bible and believe in the first amendment. While you may agree with that many people view that as disrespectful.
The below articles document hundreds of times Trump has been disrespectful. I could only find one time Obama was disrespectful. He was disrespectful to Putin. Ironically, Trump has great respect and love of Putin.

1700676805776.png

1700676930953.png

The government craps on us every day Trump gives politicians the respect they deserve.
Trump treats politicians like he treats everybody else. If they kiss his ass he loves and respects them. If they don't kiss his ass, they are disrespected, hated and he attempts to destroy them..
It has nothing to do with the person. They could be a white supremacist, a neo-nazi, a KKK member, a convicted felon; if they kiss hias ass he loves them.

Last edited:
. I could only find one time Obama was disrespectful. He was disrespectful to Putin. Ironically, Trump has great respect and love of Putin.
Ironically, it is the stupid, morons, idiots, the low intelligent that are unable to do simple google searches and find all the cases of Obama being disrespectful. Of course, you are a lousy liar, you never looked up Trump or Obama, you simply lying through your teeth and are dumb enough to think someone will believe you.

Ironically, it is the stupid, morons, idiots, the low intelligent that are unable to do simple google searches and find all the cases of Obama being disrespectful. Of course, you are a lousy liar, you never looked up Trump or Obama, you simply lying through your teeth and are dumb enough to think someone will believe you.
The Trump cult members don't take the truth about their cult leader well.
But that is a common characteristic of cult members from all cults.
10 Signs You're Probably In A Cult

• The leader is the ultimate authority. ...
  • The group suppresses skepticism. ...
  • The group delegitimizes former members. ...
  • The group is paranoid about the outside world. ...
  • The group relies on shame cycles. ...
  • The leader is above the law. ...
  • The group uses “thought reform” methods. ...
  • The group is elitist.

Last edited:
Yes, it's definitely ironic when stupid people call others stupid ^^

The below articles document hundreds of times Trump has been disrespectful. I could only find one time Obama was disrespectful. He was disrespectful to Putin. Ironically, Trump has great respect and love of Putin.

View attachment 862293

View attachment 862294

Someone assessing one’s disrespect is subjective. Since you are counting, see Obama’s treatment of the Crucifix with Jesus Christ when he visited Georgetown University or Obama’s treatment of Netinyahu or Obama’s treatment of Special Olympics participants…. ALL DISRESPECTFUL. I don’t deny Trump being Disrespectful. You might want to look at things objectively as well.

Someone assessing one’s disrespect is subjective. Since you are counting, see Obama’s treatment of the Crucifix with Jesus Christ when he visited Georgetown University or Obama’s treatment of Netinyahu or Obama’s treatment of Special Olympics participants…. ALL DISRESPECTFUL. I don’t deny Trump being Disrespectful. You might want to look at things objectively as well.
I don't look at the trees, I look at the forest,

Trump is a rude, disrespectful person.
Obama is a respectful person.

When you focus on the trees, you are in the weeds. When you are in the weeds, you come out with illogical conclusions.

As if that's any comparison to Trump's behavior. Not even in the same universe.

oh shit, I am sorry, I deserve a good kick in the ass, it is not really noticeable, I guess I should of read more of your stuff but all I saw was che and stuff on free speech, I could not put the two together.

anyhow, at times I am very good at putting my foot in my mouth'

I must commend you on your avatar, and sadly, I am not perfect. Had I not said nothing I never would have noticed. So in that sense, I learned from stupidness.
Hey, it’s all good. Don’t be so hard on yourself. I get a lot of people on our side mistake me as a radical leftist because of my Che avitar. I am proud that I use this one because it mocks him. For the life of me, I cannot understand why people in the US honor him. These people supposedly are against racism and are for human rights when in fact he supports simply shot his political opponents and he believed that Blacks were lazy drunks.

As if that's any comparison to Trump's behavior. Not even in the same universe.
Both exhibit levels of disrespect when compared to other Presidents over the past 50 years. Both exhibit narcissism comparatively as well. Nixon through W all showed respect to people they did not agree with

Forum List

Back