Bill Burr’s wife flips off Donald Trump

No looney tune there isn’t. If there was then you’d be able to present a viable case in court.

Yeah, dumbass, there is. Several Courts have even admitted it. Kari Lake PROVED it happened, but the Court chose to do nothing about it.

The time that the elite get to pull strings, and be corrupt is rapidly drawing to a close.

They are just too arrogant and stupid to know it.

Yeah, dumbass, there is. Several Courts have even admitted it. Kari Lake PROVED it happened, but the Court chose to do nothing about it.

The time that the elite get to pull strings, and be corrupt is rapidly drawing to a close.

They are just too arrogant and stupid to know it.
She obviously didn’t prove it. You’re just so gullible that you’ll believe anything you hear in the headlines. Dig into any of these claims and they all evaporate into nothing…

This is classless and inappropriate behavior and she clearly knew the camera was on her. Furthermore, her husband just had a brand new movie released on Netflix. I would think there are concerns here about how that action could affect ratings and revenue.

We need to get back to civility in politics.

She's no fan of Trump, but it looks to me like she is flipping off the camera, not Trump. Lots of people with pitiful upbringings do that...

1699925907655.png

As if her opinion mattered anyway. She's apparently best known as someone's wife, LOL.

Last edited:
She obviously didn’t prove it. You’re just so gullible that you’ll believe anything you hear in the headlines. Dig into any of these claims and they all evaporate into nothing…

Go look at the transcripts, dumbass.

Okay if Trump wins the exact way next year. Will you say the same?
If he wins the same way Biden won? Yes of course wouldn’t win about a stolen election for years after. I don’t have some level of self respect. But I’m still hoping we don’t have to go through the embarrassment of another Trump Biden run

1699977016126.png

Bill is also employed by Disney. He cannot just say whatever he wants anymore because he acts as well as does stand up.

Forum List

Back