Bill Burr’s wife flips off Donald Trump

You really have to love the tribal mentality on display. I make a thread defending offensive actions against Trump and the cult still attacks me over it. These people are not capable of thinking for themselves. They simply operate according to their binary programming.

0111 0011 11010 1000100

Taz is remarkably motivated to inform us of randos who flip off Trump.

Is it his TDS? Or is it just “the finger” that motivates the poor twit?

🖕

like lying about Russian collusion. That kind of civility? No, I know.....you mean "Kathy Griffin" civility!!!

yeah those were the good days!

Who is Bill Burr, who is his wife, and why the fuck should anyone care? Don't bother answering. No one cares!

Looked like Bill Burrs wife was flipping off the camera, not President Trump. Nice try there Marxist...

You really have to love the tribal mentality on display. I make a thread defending offensive actions against Trump and the cult still attacks me over it. These people are not capable of thinking for themselves. They simply operate according to their binary programming.

0111 0011 11010 1000100
Boo hoo.

Taz now whines, “why’s everybody always pick in’ on me?”

By the way, I wonder if the perpetually confused Taz realizes what he said?

“I make a thread defending offensive actions against Trump and the cult still attacks me over it.”

:cuckoo:

Boo hoo.

Taz now whines, “why’s everybody always pick in’ on me?”

By the way, I wonder if the perpetually confused Taz realizes what he said?

“I make a thread defending offensive actions against Trump and the cult still attacks me over it.”

:cuckoo:

1100 011 10101 011001

0111 0011 11010 1000100

You are attacked due to your history.
This thread didn't happen in a vacuum.

Just wait until Trump wins. Liberal women are going to freak out as they did before, TDS in overdrive.

Bill Burr’s wife. Someone so damn important nobody knows her name.
Of course everyone gives a fuck when some obscure bitch no one knows gives the finger to someone else.

Then DTMB pisses, moans and demonstrates what a sniveling pathetic little bitch he is when people harass him for his asinine TDS troll threads.

Pathetic cock sucker.

This is classless and inappropriate behavior and she clearly knew the camera was on her. Furthermore, her husband just had a brand new movie released on Netflix. I would think there are concerns here about how that action could affect ratings and revenue.

We need to get back to civility in politics.

What is the difference between what that dumb broad did and what YOU, Spaz, do here every day bitching about Trump?

Anybody want to take any bets that Xi will flip off Potatohead during the visit to San Francisco?

I bet he does. Maybe not with his middle finger but in other ways.

Potatohead is Xi's bitch.

0111 0011 11010 1000100
fuck right off scum bag. of course it doesn't matter how I respond or what I say.....your idiotic response would be

"see, cultist"

your boring. find some new material

Forum List

Back