Bill Burr’s wife flips off Donald Trump

Is she black?

Yeah. Burr said multiple times he can't stand white women.

But yet I still find him funny despite him saying that. Usually someone that dislikes white people as a rule is someone I find no value in at all.

Disrespect for a former president of the United States is now celebrated by the crazy left as some sort of political victory while real issues and conflicts and presidential gaffes are ignored. Desperate times call for desperate distractions.

Did anyone see the part where Donald Trump walked in with Tucker Carlson and the entire crowd went wild?

Yeah, I thought that trumped the furtive middle finger also.

(Not even to his face).

Disrespect for a former president of the United States is now celebrated by the crazy left as some sort of political victory while real issues and conflicts and presidential gaffes are ignored. Desperate times call for desperate distractions.
s8iq0aj2h10c1.jpg

why would a wanna-be dictator deserve respect?

I don't disagree but Trump continually throws gas on the fire of dirty politics and juvenile name calling. Her giving Trump the double finger was done rather discreetly by Trump standards.
If he is elected, he can go full speed ahead on getting the nasty name calling and goods on all the media/entertainers/politicians and their families. That is the Prog way.

Trump introduced public profanity to the Office of the Presidency.

Save your crocodile tears
At last libs cry @wolf!” when there really is one

The president should not curse in public

Forum List

Back