Bill Burr’s wife flips off Donald Trump

This is classless and inappropriate behavior and she clearly knew the camera was on her. Furthermore, her husband just had a brand new movie released on Netflix. I would think there are concerns here about how that action could affect ratings and revenue.

We need to get back to civility in politics.

Since early last year, some of the most prolific spreaders of conspiracy theories have been barnstorming across the country alongside a stacked cast of pro-Trump speakers, preachers and self-proclaimed prophets.

Each stop of the ReAwaken America Tour is part conservative Christian revival, part QAnon expo and part political rally. It features big name stars in the MAGA galaxy, including MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, Trump adviser Roger Stone and former President Donald Trump's son, Eric. There are meet and greets, a buffet and, lately, baptisms and the casting out of demons

I would never go see him in person but sometimes when I see the asshole on TV I flip off Mr. Potatohead. He is a real piece of shit, know what I mean?

My flip off is just as valid as condemnation as the flip off of some stupid comedian's wife.

That’s a lie.

Progressives oppose rightwing racists, bigots, misogynists, and enemies of democracy such as Trump – and appropriately so.

Progressives ARE leftwing racists, bigots, misogynistic, and enemies of democracy.

Progressivism is STATISM.

Which IS fascism.

Which is the opposite of what Trump supporters, and Trump himself want.

Face it, YOU are the enemy.."foreign, OR DOMESTIC".

nice spin.

I think you are gay because you have a massive collection of dic pics and spend substantial time downloading dics and other gay shit, in addition you constantly talk about gays non stop.

People that do what you do are always gay and always undercover gay, indenial gay.

(Again, there is nothing wrong with being gay, I feel bad for you now. I support your right to be gay and to get married, I support personal freedoms, and I support your gay community. Its just not for me.)

Awwwww, look at the wanker try and backtrack from his blatant bigotry.

So cute!

He should be honored that she flipped him the dreaded double bone. Oh My!

Anarchy in the streets.

The Humanity!

This is classless and inappropriate behavior and she clearly knew the camera was on her. Furthermore, her husband just had a brand new movie released on Netflix. I would think there are concerns here about how that action could affect ratings and revenue.

We need to get back to civility in politics.

Should I know who Bill Burr is?

Progressives ARE leftwing racists, bigots, misogynistic, and enemies of democracy.

Progressivism is STATISM.

Which IS fascism.

Which is the opposite of what Trump supporters, and Trump himself want.

Face it, YOU are the enemy.."foreign, OR DOMESTIC".
Progressives don’t like hateful rightwing racists, bigots, and misogynists – and appropriately so.

Progressives don’t like hateful rightwing racists, bigots, and misogynists – and appropriately so.

Well, first off the right wing generally are none of those things. At least not on a grand scale.

For collectivist philosophies to be that way you have to look at leftists.

You know.

YOU.

Taz is remarkably motivated to inform us of randos who flip off Trump.

Is it his TDS? Or is it just “the finger” that motivates the poor twit?

🖕

Last edited:
If he is elected, he can go full speed ahead on getting the nasty name calling and goods on all the media/entertainers/politicians and their families. That is the Prog way.
I(f that is the prog way, why vote for him?
Do you want a prog in the White House.

Forum List

Back