Bill Burr’s wife flips off Donald Trump

Nothing more shameful than what you loons did to Trump. Anyway Biden stole the election so he deserves no respect.
I don't know how to talk to brainwashed dupes like yourself. I could drill you to explain your absurd claims but y’all fail every time and resort to insults. I guess if you want to live in a fantasy land you have every right

I don't know how to talk to brainwashed dupes like yourself. I could drill you to explain your absurd claims but y’all fail every time and resort to insults. I guess if you want to live in a fantasy land you have every right

Us brainwashed? You're the morons who were bleating Russia, Russia, Russia for 7 years.

Trump was in a hefty lead on election night and then they shutdown the counting and kicked Republicans out. Then all a sudden just about all the votes counted were for Biden.

Trump was in a hefty lead on election night and then they shutdown the counting and kicked Republicans out. Then all a sudden just about all the votes counted were for Biden.
That was exactly what was expected to happen. Trump would have more in person votes and Biden more mail ins. They had been saying that for months prior to the election. No surprises there

BrainwashedU.jpg

Forum List

Back