Bill Clinton And Donald Trump Same Age, Yet Bill Clinton Looks Like Near Death.What Happened?

:dunno::eek-52::omg: This would make for a great topic in the news media. Here we have Donald Trump and Bill Clinton both 69, born within two months of one another. Trump seems to be in great health, and yet, look at Bill, he already looks about "Four Feet Under". :dig:
You have to wonder what did Bill do in his lifetime to be in such bad health at 69. What did he Eat? Smoke? Date? Bad Habits, etc. etc.
He may not even make it to the DNC, then again, will Hillary? She is already showing signs of ailments that could really creep up on her this summer. :hellno:

STDs and lots of cocaine, back when Roger was dealing.
does this mean that all first dogs age about 44 years in one year?

:dunno::eek-52::omg: This would make for a great topic in the news media. Here we have Donald Trump and Bill Clinton both 69, born within two months of one another. Trump seems to be in great health, and yet, look at Bill, he already looks about "Four Feet Under". :dig:
You have to wonder what did Bill do in his lifetime to be in such bad health at 69. What did he Eat? Smoke? Date? Bad Habits, etc. etc.
He may not even make it to the DNC, then again, will Hillary? She is already showing signs of ailments that could really creep up on her this summer. :hellno:

I've never done that calculation.....it is possible.

I've never done that calculation.....it is possible.
well I would imagine the first dogs were watching Bill in his private bedrooms

I'd call it Karma myself. if anyone deserved it, it's that serial adulterer, accused and proven sexual predator preying on women as young as his daughter was at the time he was abusing his Power as President

Well Trumps wife accused him of rape... And comparing the allegations against Clinton, Trump looks far worse...

I would also add that Clinton has had the stress of running the nation for eight years. That's alot of pressure.

I hear rumors he is worse than he looks. If Hillary won I don't think he would make it through the term.

...and he's a loopy kunt

images

Hung around on Pleasure Island WAY TO LONG!

not that you give a flying... but quadruple bypass and he's very thin because he's a vegan now.

and his IQ is still at least 50 points higher than the donald's.

you're welcome.

considering how many std's he had to have, he's doing pretty good.

and the stress of the fact hillary won't leave him would put anyone down for a dirt nap

He has heart disease. That can be hard on the body.

I'd call it Karma myself. if anyone deserved it, it's that serial adulterer, accused and proven sexual predator preying on women as young as his daughter was at the time he was abusing his Power as President
left office with one of the highest approval ratings ever so put that in your serial adulterer bag,,, all pubs throwing shit against the wall to see what sticks and they will never change

and the stress of the fact hillary won't leave him would put anyone down for a dirt nap
clinton as president for 8 years fighting every inch of the way with traitorous republicans, did it to him Republicans are poison
Do you know how much of a lie that is?

Even the slightest clue as to how blatantly ignorant?

of course not, the media told you he was awesome and you didn't think to check on what you were being told

He has heart disease. That can be hard on the body.
std's can lead to heart disease.

It would be some sweet irony if he needs a transplant but doesn't get it in time

Are you mentally retarded?

Seriously, I'm genuinely curious.

Forum List

Back