🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bill Clinton Bombs in His First Solo Speech in New Hampshire

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
The man looks and sounds old and tired.

Master communicator reveals Hillary Clinton hypocrisy for using him in the 'fight' for women's rights

Many of the sexist accusations against Hillary Clinton have revolved around the claim she used the power and fame of her husband, Bill Clinton, to kick start her own political career. Such arguments are untrue, but Ms. Clinton has begun to use Mr. Clinton as an asset to her campaign, which backfired recently when he spoke in New Hampshire. During his speech, several women on stage had noticeable trouble paying attention to Mr. Clinton, and acted thoroughly unimpressed with what he had to say. The event itself had few attendants, and those who did turn out in support of Ms. Clinton seemed lethargic at best.
Bill Clinton Bombs in His First Solo Speech in New Hampshire

Bill will most likely fade into the background as the Democrats realize he is more of a liability than an asset.

Then you guys got yer panties all in a wad over nuttin'...

I actually wasn't that worried about him. The last several times I've seen or heard him, he just doesn't have the uplifting voice and persona he once had.
I'll be surprised if he's around too many more years.

I actually wasn't that worried about him. The last several times I've seen or heard him, he just doesn't have the uplifting voice and persona he once had.
Remember when all the lefty loons kept throwing him under the bus for Obama?

He is old hat.

XKr1M7a.jpg

He is old hat.

Yeah, I agree. They threw godfather Bill under the bus for the messiah. If you watch this, you will know exactly why-)

He is old hat.

Yep, they even played the race card on him.

Forum List

Back