Bill Clinton ensnared in Epstein 'sex slave' case

clinton_bobbit.jpg

Denial is not a river in Egypt.

Which girl on this 'sex island' is accusing Bill of raping her?
Rape isn't the only charge in the docket.

So what crime is bill being accused of committing on that Island.

Specifically. And by whom?

Simply being there and learning what goes on without reporting it to the authorities is a crime.

Absolutely. Assisting someone to commit paedophile crimes is the same as doing it yourself. No difference.

What evidence is there that is what he did? If he did, he would already have been charged.

Which girl on this 'sex island' is accusing Bill of raping her?

Simply being there and learning what goes on without reporting it to the authorities is a crime.

Absolutely. Assisting someone to commit paedophile crimes is the same as doing it yourself. No difference.

What evidence is there that is what he did? If he did, he would already have been charged.

We'll see when this all shakes out. No one is claiming they are certain Clinton is guilty of anything. However, so far it looks very incriminating.

Still waiting for my avatar. Man oh man weird place these days.

Look something really funky is going down. I will not accuse any man of child rape. Look guys I've been all over people who do this at USMB. This is beyond wrong. You cannot charge a man this way.

No one is accusing him of child rape. The article is about Bill Clinton being called to testify as I read it. As for rape? Rape is rape and Bill Clinton did indeed rape a woman and bit her lip viciously and the woman stayed quiet over it because she was in fear - she was told by Hillary to keep quiet - years later? She came out with her story and there is not doubt in me at all that she spoke the truth. The Clintons are people who have much to answer for. One day? They will!

Cliff Notes:

- Epstein is a convicted sex felon with underage girls, got a sweetheart deal which caused even prosecutors and a police chief to go public with objections.

- Underage victim says Clinton must have known what was going on. If he did, and did not report it to police, he is an accessory.

- If you are a public figure, you are supposed to set a standard, especially when it comes to protecting children. Did Clinton know about the alleged 12 year olds? Also, turns out Epstein reportedly gave $3 million to Clinton's charity about the time the story broke. Jeffrey Epstein Sent Bill Clinton 3.5 Million Donation From Secret Swiss Bank Account Radar Online

So let me get this straight.

The Rightwing machine is claiming that Bill Clinton maintains a secret rape colony on his private sex island.

After reading this thread, I can't imagine how the GOP has lost the last two presidential elections.

The American People want an elaborate vision of how the Republican Party plans on solving our most urgent problems - and it's clear from this very thread that the Republicans are providing substance rather than scandal-mongering.

Bill Clinton may be subpoenaed in Epstein sex slave case

Bill Clinton may be subpoenaed in Epstein 'sex slave' case

One of the plaintiffs in a lawsuit against financier Jeffrey Epstein has told the UK Daily Mail that "Bill [Clinton] must have known about Jeffrey’s girls" when the former president made frequent flights with Epstein on his private planes.

Flight logs attached as exhibits to court records show that Clinton flew frequently with Epstein, now a convicted sex felon, at the time the latter is alleged to have been running a "sex slave" ring involving girls as young as 12.

The plaintiff, Virginia Roberts, told the Mail that in response to her question to Epstein, why were he and Clinton such good friends, that Epstein laughed and replied "He owes me some favors."

At the end of a criminal prosecution of Epstein in 2008, two law enforcement officials, in highly unusual dissent, went on-record protesting that the federal prosecution of Jeffrey Epstein was far too lenient. The officials were a Florida prosecutor and the Palm Beach police chief who held jurisdiction for the crime. Epstein wound up serving 13 months of an 18 month sentence, for a single relatively minor charge of soliciting an underage girl for prostitution.

According to the New York Post, court documents hint at a subpoena of Clinton as a "source of relevant information."

The allegations are made in a complaint filed in a Florida court recently, and also name Britain's Prince Andrew as a recipient of the Epstein ring's services. In a January 3rd, 2015 article, the UK Daily Mail alleges that the filer of the lawsuit, known only as "Jane Doe #3" in court records, but known to be Virginia Roberts, told the Mail:

"I flew to the Caribbean with Jeffrey and then Ghislaine Maxwell went to pick up Bill in a huge black helicopter that Jeffrey had bought her. Bill must have known about Jeffrey’s girls."

The New York Post reported that Epstein:

"molested girls he had brought in from South America and Europe and once was given three 12-year-old girls from France as a “birthday gift,” the documents alleged."

The girls' ages varied from 12 to 17. The New York Post reports... TO READ MORE GO TO Bill Clinton may be subpoenaed in Epstein sex slave case

And who, pray tell, is accusing Bill Clinton of doing anything with these girls?

Name the person.

If Bubba Clinton traveled in private aircraft where these sex-slaves were plying their trade, then it does not seem terribly important whether he did anything with them or not.

Was Bubba not under a moral obligation to report such abuse?

Hell, given his former (permanent?) status as a Mandated Court Reporter, perhaps he was even under a legal obligation to report such abuse.

Then again, forget I said anything about morals, in connection with the Clintons.

Talk about your basic 'non sequitur' or 'disconnect'...

This is unbelievable! Jeffrey Epstein had committeed over 40 cases of child paedophile crimes against children and running sex ring - even selling these kids for sex to Prince Andrew! There is nothing in here about Clinton other than that he was on a plane Epstein had underage girls on. The story is that Alan Dershowitz did a plea deal for Jeffrey Epstein and got him 13 months in a Palm County jail which permitted him to leave for 18 hours a day and basically he only slept there! This is the punishment for a billionaire caught in sex trafficking and paedophile sex against over 40 victims???!!!

Listen to this video report:

Turns out Alan Dershowitz was ALSO A GUEST AT EPSTEINS HOME! Oh! Yes! So he gets Epstein out of his trouble and now they have a special request to re-open the case because Epstein should be sent to prison for life! I pray they re-open this case.

I have lost all respect for Alan Dershowitz after learning of his work for Epstein. This is so wrong. Just incredible. Asbolutely awful.

Dershowitz was identified by a house attendant and a journal pointing out Dershowitz was there when the children were being brought through that house - in and out - they charged the house attendant with extortion - making charges against him obviously to discredit him and keep the journal from being seen. I wonder - where is the journal now?

Everything that was covered up is being uncovered. America is surely in her final hours now, folks.

Last edited:

The Rightwing machine is claiming that Bill Clinton maintains a secret rape colony on his private sex island.

After reading this thread, I can't imagine how the GOP has lost the last two presidential elections.

The American People want an elaborate vision of how the Republican Party plans on solving our most urgent problems - and it's clear from this very thread that the Republicans are providing substance rather than scandal-mongering.

Are you reading the same thread the rest of us are reading? Or does London have a fog tonight that is a bit too thick?

We'll see when this all shakes out. No one is claiming they are certain Clinton is guilty of anything. However, so far it looks very incriminating.

I agree, it is very incriminating and why does he need to hang out at a sex resort? I hate to make a jump and say he has done anything without more info, but it is embarrass to the Clinton's none the less.

Bill Clinton may be subpoenaed in Epstein sex slave case

Bill Clinton may be subpoenaed in Epstein 'sex slave' case

One of the plaintiffs in a lawsuit against financier Jeffrey Epstein has told the UK Daily Mail that "Bill [Clinton] must have known about Jeffrey’s girls" when the former president made frequent flights with Epstein on his private planes.

Flight logs attached as exhibits to court records show that Clinton flew frequently with Epstein, now a convicted sex felon, at the time the latter is alleged to have been running a "sex slave" ring involving girls as young as 12.

The plaintiff, Virginia Roberts, told the Mail that in response to her question to Epstein, why were he and Clinton such good friends, that Epstein laughed and replied "He owes me some favors."

At the end of a criminal prosecution of Epstein in 2008, two law enforcement officials, in highly unusual dissent, went on-record protesting that the federal prosecution of Jeffrey Epstein was far too lenient. The officials were a Florida prosecutor and the Palm Beach police chief who held jurisdiction for the crime. Epstein wound up serving 13 months of an 18 month sentence, for a single relatively minor charge of soliciting an underage girl for prostitution.

According to the New York Post, court documents hint at a subpoena of Clinton as a "source of relevant information."

The allegations are made in a complaint filed in a Florida court recently, and also name Britain's Prince Andrew as a recipient of the Epstein ring's services. In a January 3rd, 2015 article, the UK Daily Mail alleges that the filer of the lawsuit, known only as "Jane Doe #3" in court records, but known to be Virginia Roberts, told the Mail:

"I flew to the Caribbean with Jeffrey and then Ghislaine Maxwell went to pick up Bill in a huge black helicopter that Jeffrey had bought her. Bill must have known about Jeffrey’s girls."

The New York Post reported that Epstein:

"molested girls he had brought in from South America and Europe and once was given three 12-year-old girls from France as a “birthday gift,” the documents alleged."

The girls' ages varied from 12 to 17. The New York Post reports... TO READ MORE GO TO Bill Clinton may be subpoenaed in Epstein sex slave case

And who, pray tell, is accusing Bill Clinton of doing anything with these girls?

Name the person.

If Bubba Clinton traveled in private aircraft where these sex-slaves were plying their trade, then it does not seem terribly important whether he did anything with them or not.

Was Bubba not under a moral obligation to report such abuse?

Hell, given his former (permanent?) status as a Mandated Court Reporter, perhaps he was even under a legal obligation to report such abuse.

Then again, forget I said anything about morals, in connection with the Clintons.

Talk about your basic 'non sequitur' or 'disconnect'...

The video only mentions Clinton once as being on the plane Epstein owned and underage girls were on the plane. I didn't read the full article on the story - but if Clinton visited the island and was witness to what was going on he had a responsibility to report it immediately.

Let me set you straight, you have no clue.

The entire case needs to be re-opened. Alan Dershowitz needs to be put on trial for what he just tried to get away with by attempting to sweep the entire thing under the rug! Not to mention the charges made against the whistle blower in order to silence him.

Dershowitz is named as having witnessed paedophile crimes being done in his presence - he was also personally identified by one of the victims that named Prince Andrew - according to this testimony. I am listening to Dershowitz and I believe he is not being truthful.

Forum List

Back