Bill Clinton takes on Black Lives Matter....

If an R said what Bubba said, liberals, their media, and their blogosphere would be screaming....

RACIST at the top of their lungs....

but since its Bubba...he is brave and what a great politician he is.

-- In a year when the drama has mostly been on the Republican side, it made for great political theatre. And it gave Bill Clinton another unforgettable “Sister Souljah Moment.” In May 1992, the hip-hop artist suggested that killing white cops might not be so bad in the wake of the Los Angeles riots. Speaking at a convention organized by Jesse Jackson’s Rainbow Coalition, the then-governor of Arkansas ripped into her. "If you took the words ‘white’ and ‘black’ and reversed them, you might think David Duke was giving that speech,” he said. “We have an obligation, all of us, to call attention to prejudice whenever we see it.” (C-SPAN’s archive has the video.)

If an R said what Bubba said, liberals, their media, and their blogosphere would be screaming....

Bill is right so I hope everyone listens. Removing criminals who would have committed crimes against other blacks is not a bad thing for black neighborhoods.

Bill is right so I hope everyone listens. Removing criminals who would have committed crimes against other blacks is not a bad thing for black neighborhoods.
I agree. He is right, but we both know if an R uttered the same words, the left would go berserk.

I've been saying for a long time that our race issues will only improve if some brave and bold leaders on both ends of the issue come out and challenge their "side" to really look in the mirror and clean their own house before attacking the other.

This would be one wonderful example, but we'd need a helluva lot more for real progress and healing.

I agree. He is right, but we both know if an R uttered the same words, the left would go berserk.

I agree, it is a sad fact.

My recollection is that CA got the ball rolling on habitual offender status after the Polly Klaus murder.

Murder of Polly Klaas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

CA has since modified their law so that in order to get life without parole a convict has to have at least one past violent felonies, and I think that's the case in most states.

My recollection is also that blacks initially supported incarceration of drug dealers.

Black Leaders Once Championed the Strict Drug Laws They Now Seek to Dismantle

Timeline: Black America’s surprising 40-year support for the Drug War

I would agree this aspect of sentencing has not worked because we simply never run out of a supply of drug dealers because we never run out of a supply of drug users. But, why the black lives matter punks should blame Hillary is ... really rich irony.

Forum List

Back