Bill Clinton trashes Obamacare

And what do you mean to bad for them? I am 51 and havnt had quack insurance for like 20 years... I put that $150,000 ~ $200,000 to good use. I will never go to a damn quack again...

Like I said "to bad for them, get insurance".

Fine I Will never quit smoking then, I will make you pay for my outrageous hospital bills

In fact I might also take eating up as a hobby and become a fat ass ...

Time to quit smoking if your 51. With the money you pay for smokes you can pay the fine.

Screw you queen bitch..again why do people have to pay a tax for just being alive I never ever go to the quack, you make me pay, I will make you pay for me.

I bet you're upset I didn't pay for health insurance the past 20 or so years..

I put good use to the $150,000~$200,000 I saved..

Yes it is upsetting, did you pay Fed Taxes. Ever been sick and in the hospital? Were stupid, we pay taxes and buy insurance. We have been fools, stupid idiots . I don't think we'll pay taxes anymore, if Trump gets in.

Everyone should quit paying Fed Taxes if Trump gets in office. wonder what he'll do. How he'd like it. No more taxes to bail you deadbeats out.

Federal taxes what are you talking about? I am talking buying health insurance the past 20 years.the money I saved so I didn't have to pay for reckless people like you.

Nope I have not been to a quack in like 30 years except when I had to take employee mandated physicals and drug test.

I get a cut fishing wire or superglue work just fine and I rarely even take an aspirin of cold medicine

And what do you mean to bad for them? I am 51 and havnt had quack insurance for like 20 years... I put that $150,000 ~ $200,000 to good use. I will never go to a damn quack again...

Like I said "to bad for them, get insurance".

Fine I Will never quit smoking then, I will make you pay for my outrageous hospital bills

In fact I might also take eating up as a hobby and become a fat ass ...

Time to quit smoking if your 51. With the money you pay for smokes you can pay the fine.

Screw you queen bitch..again why do people have to pay a tax for just being alive I never ever go to the quack, you make me pay, I will make you pay for me.

I bet you're upset I didn't pay for health insurance the past 20 or so years..

I put good use to the $150,000~$200,000 I saved..

What quacks, where do you go? Mexico.

The one's in the U.S.A who suggested people like my daughter or Tim Tebow should have been aborted in the womb when they turned out just fine, screw those quacks never again will I got to one.

Forum List

Back