Bill Clinton trashes Obamacare

Bill Clinton attacks Obamacare and claims it is killing small business people | Daily Mail Online

Here is what Bill Clinton says about Obamacare

You’ve got this crazy system where all of a sudden 25 million more people have health care, and then the people who are out there busting it, sometimes 60 hours a week, wind up with their premiums doubled and their coverage cut in half and it’s the craziest thing in the world,' Clinton

If Hillary were to dismantle the bullshit scheme called Obamacare, that would be one saving grace to her Presidency. If she ran on that, I would love it.

Obamacare is the biggest legislative piece of shit I have ever witnessed.

Where is the $2500 savings for every family that Obama promised? He is a fucking liar.

With my husband's firm five years ago an associate contributed nothing for fantastic health insurance, low deductibles and copays. Today they contribute to help pay for insurance that is nowhere near as good as they had. It's all BS so ignorant leftists can fell good about themselves. Fuck'em

If someone is working 60 hours a week , they probably should not get a subsidy. The ACA is for those who need a subsidy. Also Medicare people do not qualify for the ACA. It needs tweaking but its better than what the GOP has done, NOT A THING.

^^^^^ Weak

Why????

I'll tell you why, because people that work to get ahead got screwed. They got stuck with the bill for a bunch of lazy mofos that want to be taken care of. A lot of people had insurance they were happy with, they could afford and didn't have huge copays and deductions then lost it. It's BS

False, most people pay for some premiums now, and those who don't have such a low income they fall under Medicaid. Many people didn't have insurance, they just let the taxpayers pay. No people who make too much money for a subsidy do not need a subsidy, it was not set up for upper middle income people.

You are young or do not have any preexisting condition that you'd be denied or pay so much you couldn't afford it. You probably know nothing about it.

If someone is working 60 hours a week , they probably should not get a subsidy. The ACA is for those who need a subsidy. Also Medicare people do not qualify for the ACA. It needs tweaking but its better than what the GOP has done, NOT A THING.

^^^^^ Weak

Why????

I'll tell you why, because people that work to get ahead got screwed. They got stuck with the bill for a bunch of lazy mofos that want to be taken care of. A lot of people had insurance they were happy with, they could afford and didn't have huge copays and deductions then lost it. It's BS

False, most people pay for some premiums now, and those who don't have such a low income they fall under Medicaid. Many people didn't have insurance, they just let the taxpayers pay. No people who make too much money for a subsidy do not need a subsidy, it was not set up for upper middle income people.

You are young or do not have any preexisting condition that you'd be denied or pay so much you couldn't afford it. You probably know nothing about it.

Save it you befuddled fucking asshole and stop trying to blow smoke up my ass. Obamacare is a fucking disaster. You leftists own it lock stock and barrel

^^^^^ Weak

Why????

Save it you befuddled fucking asshole and stop trying to blow smoke up my ass. Obamacare is a fucking disaster. You leftists own it lock stock and barrel

No its not, you have no idea what your talking about.

Yeah I do, it's you with your head up your ass. The damn thing is imploding while you're running around praising it. You cannot fix stupid.

Well he isn't wrong. Obunglescare is a disaster and it's imploding upon itself.....just as we said it would

As conservatives predicted all along, Obamacare was a designed failure. What they wanted were millions of American begging for a single payer system. It was all one big fat lie.

Will Americans capitulate? Are Americans smart enough to avoid their trap?

What say you?

as with most democrat programs

they need pain and suffering

to get it passed

even if they have to cause the pain and suffering to do so

Bill Clinton attacks Obamacare and claims it is killing small business people | Daily Mail Online

Here is what Bill Clinton says about Obamacare

You’ve got this crazy system where all of a sudden 25 million more people have health care, and then the people who are out there busting it, sometimes 60 hours a week, wind up with their premiums doubled and their coverage cut in half and it’s the craziest thing in the world,' Clinton

If Hillary were to dismantle the bullshit scheme called Obamacare, that would be one saving grace to her Presidency. If she ran on that, I would love it.

Obamacare is the biggest legislative piece of shit I have ever witnessed.

Where is the $2500 savings for every family that Obama promised? He is a fucking liar.

You want the same woman who praised Obamacare to come up with a better system?

Dingleberry

I want it undone period.

Where is the $2500 per year savings that Obama lied about.

Bill is 100% correct that Obamacare is a massive fraud.

medical care programs are ALL A BIG PROBLEM----do not blame Obama ---or anyone else-----it will take GENIUSES to
fix it. Of course EVERYONE is entitled to care ----that they can afford----which means lots of people get it free----

medical care programs are ALL A BIG PROBLEM----do not blame Obama ---or anyone else-----it will take GENIUSES to
fix it. Of course EVERYONE is entitled to care ----that they can afford----which means lots of people get it free----
I thought democrats said they fixed it.....:lol:

Yeah I do, it's you with your head up your ass. The damn thing is imploding while you're running around praising it. You cannot fix stupid.

Do you have insurance off of it, or is your employer paying for yours.

We have insurance through my husband's firm. It's part of his salary and benefits.....see what happens when you actually apply yourself and work for something

^^^^^ Weak

Why????

You have no idea. Yes the OOP max need to be lowered, and if anything its the GOP states that have refused to extend Medicaid that seems like its not working. the last thing we need is a GOP congress, had one for Clinton and the last few years of Obama has had his hands tied.

We have insurance through my husband's firm. It's part of his salary and benefits.....see what happens when you actually apply yourself and work for something

I have worked longer than you have been on earth most likely, so you get it for free, hope your husband doesn't get fired, or is it his firm, which would make it a great tax deduction.

No program is perfect in its early years, esp with the GOP ambusing it.

I have worked longer than you have been on earth most likely, so you get it for free, hope your husband doesn't get fired, or is it his firm, which would make it a great tax deduction.

Missed the part it's part of his benefits? That's not free he's working for it. Another one that has no idea how it works. You're dismissed as a know nothing shill

Missed the part it's part of his benefits? That's not free he's working for it. Another one that has no idea how it works. You're dismissed as a know nothing shill

since you have never been on it or the site, you can't speak about it. I do hope your husband does not loose his job, I know how it works, My husband who has been self employed since 95 got on it 2 years ago, in 2002 his BCBS premium was more and covered less that it does now.

since you have never been on it or the site, you can't speak about it. I do hope your husband does not loose his job, I know how it works, My husband who has been self employed since 95 got on it 2 years ago, in 2002 his BCBS premium was more and covered less that it does now.

Not much chance he's going to lose his job at all. Look, it's not my responsibility to take care of everyone. Furthermore you're too stupid to realize Obunglescare is imploding, it's finished, kaput....shoot it and put it out of misery.

Yes I remember the day employers use to pay for health insurance, we use to pay our share, which I hear from others its going up (the employee's share). See you only care about your situation at this point in time, many do not get healthy insurance from their jobs anymore, and let one of you get a preexisting condition and he will be sucking up to his job to keep his insurance, now as he gets older or diagnosed with something, his company will find a way to get rid of him.

Not much chance he's going to lose his job at all. Look, it's not my responsibility to take care of everyone. Furthermore you're too stupid to realize Obunglescare is imploding, it's finished, kaput....shoot it and put it out of misery.

News flash, your tax dollars are taking care of all those who have NO insurance now. Yet your ok with it.

News flash, your tax dollars are taking care of all those who have NO insurance now. Yet your ok with it.

I'm done here, you're just blabbering for effect...take care of yourselves and leave me alone

Forum List

Back