Bill Cosby

I don't think 19 is a big deal, one nighters, short term relationships, whatever. Especially for men, this is not unusual.

I saw one women on CNN today. He didn't rape her. She says he stood behind her and pressed up against her and had an orgasm. This is 25+ years ago. Is this a sexual assault? Is it a crime? Or is it just bad behavior: she went to his hotel room or dressing room alone with him and he was a creep, but is it a sexual assault and a big enough deal to bring up 25 years later?
Your husband must really love a doormat like you.
I am in no way a doormat, however you've made it quite clear what a bitch you are.
You just said 19 women is okay for a married man, you are definitely a doormat and very dumb too. Just think of the stds he could be spreading around. That alone would cause one to question the old phart's actions.
I was not referring to a married man but to men in general. You keep referring to him as 'old man' and now 'old fart' which shows your an ageist. You have already made yourself judge, jury and executioner based on trial by media, and you say I'm dumb.
He is married and that was what my post was about. One affair might be something you could forgive, 19 is getting to the sick end of the spectrum.
You have to ask yourself Sarah, are celebrities marriages the same as what we think marriage is or that it should be ? Look at the stats in that world, and you might decide to look at things a bit differently in your assessments. Hec look at what goes on in the political world, where as the same could also be said. It still doesn't justify ones actions as based upon our standards on things, but in their worlds they may see life or things a little bit differently. Lots of money and people wanting to be close to that money or the corruption of money upon the money makers and holders is something that not many can wrap their minds around. It may be that you are one of those people, but it's understandable.

It isn't anyone's place or right to judge another's marriage. What goes on between two people in a marriage is their business and no one else's. Judging other people's marriages is what gossips do, what people who think they have the last word on ethics and morality do. It's what small minded people do.

Obviously money and the "good life" have helped Cosby's wife look the other way for all these years. I guess it is the price to pay in order to live in a mansion.

I was not referring to a married man but to men in general. You keep referring to him as 'old man' and now 'old fart' which shows your an ageist. You have already made yourself judge, jury and executioner based on trial by media, and you say I'm dumb.
He is married and that was what my post was about. One affair might be something you could forgive, 19 is getting to the sick end of the spectrum.
Affairs are no one's business but the people involved.
Oh FFS, you just said 19 women would be okay with you. Don't try to justify it, you are just trying to present the side of the opposition. Grow up.
I was not thinking of the question as 19 women for a married man. And I do definitely believe that it is no one's business to discuss someone else's marriage. Other people's private lives are not any of your business, not even that of celebrities.
Just because I took the rape charges out of my scenario doesn't mean that the charges are not still there. 19 women...

You're just not doing too well here are you.
Think about it, 19 women allegedly raped, and no charges were ever filed ? What a glitch that one was in real life as we know it...

Affairs are no one's business but the people involved.
Oh FFS, you just said 19 women would be okay with you. Don't try to justify it, you are just trying to present the side of the opposition. Grow up.
I was not thinking of the question as 19 women for a married man. And I do definitely believe that it is no one's business to discuss someone else's marriage. Other people's private lives are not any of your business, not even that of celebrities.
Just because I took the rape charges out of my scenario doesn't mean that the charges are not still there. 19 women...

You're just not doing too well here are you.
Think about it, 19 women allegedly raped, and no charges were ever filed ? What a glitch that one was in real life as we know it...

... And?

Obviously money and the "good life" have helped Cosby's wife look the other way for all these years. I guess it is the price to pay in order to live in a mansion.
Did you say Hillary or did you say Cosby's wife, and besides what business is it of yours what goes on in peoples marriages or who forgives who and then who forgives who for what ?

I think the statute of limitation is in order here, and in using that statute as should be ruled upon, then Cosby ought to be able to sue anyone who brings anything forward that falls before the time period in which the statute was enforced upon by dates or is set forth in which the statute protects one in the case during the dates as is set forth in the statute ruling.

We would all love to see Cosby sue. Then the women could be heard in court. He won't cause he knows what he did.

You do not know if he will or why he would or why he would not.

Did you say Hillary or did you say Cosby's wife, and besides what business is it of yours what goes on in peoples marriages or who forgives who and then who forgives who for what ?

....when they rape people.

I think the statute of limitation is in order here, and in using that statute as should be ruled upon, then Cosby ought to be able to sue anyone who brings anything forward that falls before the time period in which the statute was enforced upon by dates or is set forth in which the statute protects one in the case during the dates as is set forth in the statute ruling.

We would all love to see Cosby sue. Then the women could be heard in court. He won't cause he knows what he did.

It would be a very good guess.

Bill has already paid at least one gal.

Why hasn't Bill sued then?

He won't cause he is a coward and he knows the stuff that would come out in court would doom him.

I don't know, you should ask Bill Cosby, not me, people have many reasons what they would and would not do.

My daughter died in an auto accident, the other driver was at fault, my wife and I decided not to sue.

Men Have spent years in prison and exonerated, some sue some don't.

I think he is guilty not sure of what or how many, but that is my thoughts, why he does or does sue, that is a different story.

I am not a speculator, I have been wrong too many times in my life when I have done that.

He won't cause he is a coward and he knows the stuff that would come out in court would doom him.

So you know what he is thinking? Wow! Maybe you should have your own TV show.

I don't know, you should ask Bill Cosby, not me, people have many reasons what they would and would not do.

My daughter died in an auto accident, the other driver was at fault, my wife and I decided not to sue.

Men Have spent years in prison and exonerated, some sue some don't.

I think he is guilty not sure of what or how many, but that is my thoughts, why he does or does sue, that is a different story.

I am not a speculator, I have been wrong too many times in my life when I have done that.
I'm so sorry about your daughter. Nice post.

See if he sues....go ahead and wait.....:biggrin:

You know I saw him on Letterman and he is almost blind. He could hardly make it to the desk. Just a little factoid.

Because rape is excusable?

Because rape is excusable?
No because the women can't prove their claim, so who knows if they are telling the truth or just gold diggers really ? I wouldn't want to make that call without having enough evidence or any evidence to back up my claim up, and especially on something that could destroy another persons life. Oh and was their lives destroyed, and can they even prove that to be a part of it all ?

Last edited:

See if he sues....go ahead and wait.....:biggrin:
If the meetings were consensual, but now they have a twist to them so many years later, then he doesn't need to sue, but rather just sit back and let this all run or take it's course. If there is nothing concrete about it, then it will whither on the vine like this sort of thing always does, and it will soon go away just as quick as it came to be. What he may be careful about doing anymore of though, is speaking out in order to try and help those who may be upon a lost path in their life, such as with the Ferguson situation or the struggles going on in the black community now. Yeah he probably will stay as far away from that one as possible now, just like Herman Cain will also. The devil is loving this stuff, because anyone who may try and make a difference in a community or in peoples lives, will be destroyed by his court of public opinion first. Will anyone be able to stand in order to help anyone, and even if they had cleaned up their own doorsteps over the years ? I mean if people can't yell to the roof tops in order to help others about the things in which they may have been accused of or were involved in, and that has given them insight into these very things in which they know about, then who will do it in order to keep people from making the same mistakes that they might have made or to keep those from making the mistakes that others might have made also in life ?

Destroying the messengers is a big thing in this nation now, and the devil is taking that all the way to the bank these days. I wonder how many lost souls he is collecting or even good souls he is attempting to collect these days in such an environment as this is now ?

Forum List

Back