🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bill Cosby

I don't think 19 is a big deal, one nighters, short term relationships, whatever. Especially for men, this is not unusual.

I saw one women on CNN today. He didn't rape her. She says he stood behind her and pressed up against her and had an orgasm. This is 25+ years ago. Is this a sexual assault? Is it a crime? Or is it just bad behavior: she went to his hotel room or dressing room alone with him and he was a creep, but is it a sexual assault and a big enough deal to bring up 25 years later?
Your husband must really love a doormat like you.
I am in no way a doormat, however you've made it quite clear what a bitch you are.
You just said 19 women is okay for a married man, you are definitely a doormat and very dumb too. Just think of the stds he could be spreading around. That alone would cause one to question the old phart's actions.
I was not referring to a married man but to men in general. You keep referring to him as 'old man' and now 'old fart' which shows you are an ageist. You have already made yourself judge, jury and executioner based on trial by media, and you say I'm dumb.

I don't think 19 is a big deal, one nighters, short term relationships, whatever. Especially for men, this is not unusual.

I saw one women on CNN today. He didn't rape her. She says he stood behind her and pressed up against her and had an orgasm. This is 25+ years ago. Is this a sexual assault? Is it a crime? Or is it just bad behavior: she went to his hotel room or dressing room alone with him and he was a creep, but is it a sexual assault and a big enough deal to bring up 25 years later?
I am in no way a doormat, however you've made it quite clear what a bitch you are.
You just said 19 women is okay for a married man, you are definitely a doormat and very dumb too. Just think of the stds he could be spreading around. That alone would cause one to question the old phart's actions.

That isn't nessesary, Sarah.

Please don't go there.

I was not referring to a married man but to men in general. You keep referring to him as 'old man' and now 'old fart' which shows your an ageist. You have already made yourself judge, jury and executioner based on trial by media, and you say I'm dumb.
He is married and that was what my post was about. One affair might be something you could forgive, 19 is getting to the sick end of the spectrum.

I was not referring to a married man but to men in general. You keep referring to him as 'old man' and now 'old fart' which shows your an ageist. You have already made yourself judge, jury and executioner based on trial by media, and you say I'm dumb.
He is married and that was what my post was about. One affair might be something you could forgive, 19 is getting to the sick end of the spectrum.
Affairs are no one's business but the people involved.

That isn't nessesary, Sarah.

Please don't go there.
I don't do any kind of feuding, but Sarah's been there up down and all around return and back, in as deep as they go. It's her deal, not mine.

:smiliehug:

Oh FFS, you just said 19 women would be okay with you. Don't try to justify it, you are just trying to present the side of the opposition. Grow up.

Oh FFS, you just said 19 women would be okay with you. Don't try to justify it, you are just trying to present the side of the opposition. Grow up.
I was not thinking of the question as 19 women for a married man. And I do definitely believe that it is no one's business to discuss someone else's marriage. Other people's private lives are not any of your business, not even that of celebrities.

I was not thinking of the question as 19 women for a married man. And I do definitely believe that it is no one's business to discuss someone else's marriage. Other people's private lives are not any of your business, not even that of celebrities.
Just because I took the rape charges out of my scenario doesn't mean that the charges are not still there. 19 women...

You're just not doing too well here are you.

Just because I took the rape charges out of my scenario doesn't mean that the charges are not still there. 19 women...

You're just not doing too well here are you.
I'm not doing too well? I don't believe in trial by media. No one with any ethics or common sense does. Why are you going after me, after ignoring me for months and months? Get off my case. I haven't attacked you.

Let's just leave the accusations of rape out of the scenario for a moment. What did he need with 19 (at least) women over the years? People do get bored with things and some have an affair. 19 or more? That is some kind of craziness.

It seems to be all to common, not the lifestyle I would want to live, however in the 60's and 70's sex with multiple partners and drugs were quite common.

My life is real simple and I like it that way.

I think the statute of limitation is in order here, and in using that statute as should be ruled upon, then Cosby ought to be able to sue anyone who brings anything forward that falls before the time period in which the statute was enforced upon by dates or is set forth in which the statute protects one in the case during the dates as is set forth in the statute ruling.

We would all love to see Cosby sue. Then the women could be heard in court. He won't cause he knows what he did.

Not only has Bill sold his last pudding pop, I suspect that we will hear no thing more from him about the deficiencies of black ghetto culture. Frankly, that is too bad, because I agree with him on that.

Let's just leave the accusations of rape out of the scenario for a moment. What did he need with 19 (at least) women over the years? People do get bored with things and some have an affair. 19 or more? That is some kind of craziness.
19 is nothing, because I know people who have dated hundreds of women over the years or at least they told me they had.
And your point is? Your friend isn't crazy?

Umm, Nope as he does just fine in society, and he was single when he told me this (happily married now) so is their a problem with dating so many women if one is single ? I take it you don't follow the show or series that my wife and most women follow do you ? It is called "The Bachelor" or "The Bachelorett". It all depends on who is searching during the show or series when it is aired for that season, and that gives it the title of one or the other.

Are those people crazy to you ? I have another friend who was internet dating when he was single, and the numbers were up there on that situation also. Maybe everyone wants to know what your point is as being based upon the numbers game you are playing, and by you suggesting that someone is crazy or not because they have dated a lot of women in their life ?

Not only has Bill sold his last pudding pop, I suspect that we will hear no thing more from him about the deficiencies of black ghetto culture. Frankly, that is too bad, because I agree with him on that.
And wa-la just as I suspected but wasn't sure of, but I was wondering if he had been engaging in such things as that (like Herman Cain was also when attacked in the same ways when running for President, and then them all of a sudden coming out of the wood works on him in the very same ways also?), so do you think it not the reasoning behind his attacks in which you are agreeing with him on and upon the controversial issues in which he decided to use his position to try and make a difference in or upon within the world in which he knows of all to well as a black man himself ? I would think it despicable that the people would not see through such non-sense as what is going on, and that they would support the one who is being attacked in these ways instead of abandoning him as based upon the situation or upon all the players that are involved in the situation.

Forum List

Back