Bill dozes and Kaine Blocks Cameras

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013

Watch carefully.
Kaine sitting beside the dozing Bill.
Kaine KNOWS the cameras are on Bill.
Kaine glances at Bill and realises Bill is sleeping.
Kaine sees that the cameras are showing Bill on the large TV monitors.
Kaine moves forward to block the cameras.
Kaine is a quick study.
He'll be running interference for the Clinton's for the next four years if Hillary is elected.
I don't think he's the man for that job.

Watch carefully.
Kaine is a quick study.
He'll be running interference for the Clinton's for the next four years if Hillary is elected.

He did it well. Why isn't he the man for the job?

Watch carefully.
Kaine is a quick study.

He did it well. Why isn't he the man for the job?

Kaine is a fucking pussy. Everyone in Washington knows this.
He doesn't have the 'lead in his pencil' to last too long carrying all the Clinton's water.
Hillary choose Kaine to be her ass licker.

Watch carefully.
Kaine is a quick study.

Billy BJ was dreaming about Hillary getting elected so he would have one last shot at those tender young interns they have in the White House.

Watch carefully.
Kaine is a quick study.

Billy BJ was dreaming about Hillary getting elected so he would have one last shot at those tender young interns they have in the White House.

He's just old, old people nod off a lot. Well that and Hillary is a boring old crunt

They were excited outside the DNC, they even brought a coffin for Mrs. Tuzla's campaign.

Watch carefully.
Kaine is a quick study.

Not even her political husband is interested what the old loopy kunt has to say... Lol

They were excited outside the DNC, they even brought a coffin for Mrs. Tuzla's campaign.

Wow, all dems dont agree on stuff? Amazing :rolleyes:

Wow, all the dems predicted that there would be massive protests at the RNC but it happened at the DNC. Again, the opposite of a liberals stated opinon.

There were massive protests at the RNC. That doesnt mean that Dems having differing opinions are a new thing. Nice Try tho

Wow, all the dems predicted that there would be massive protests at the RNC but it happened at the DNC. Again, the opposite of a liberals stated opinon.

There were massive protests at the RNC. That doesnt mean that Dems having differing opinions are a new thing. Nice Try tho

image.png

image.png

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..MY EYES MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!!

He's sitting beside the sleeper and blocks the cameras. Why not an elbow nudge instead?

1. Bubba told him before the speech, "I've heard this drivel 143 times over the last week. Don't wake me up, or I'll scream when I realize I have to hear it again".
2. Kaine is afraid the Secret Service would carry him out in shackles for touching Bubba.
3. Kaine knows Bubba would wake up in a panic with a snort and a punch to Kaine's nose before realizing where he is.

He's sitting beside the sleeper and blocks the cameras. Why not an elbow nudge instead?

1. Bubba told him before the speech, "I've heard this drivel 143 times over the last week. Don't wake me up, or I'll scream when I realize I have to hear it again".
2. Kaine is afraid the Secret Service would carry him out in shackles for touching Bubba.
3. Kaine knows Bubba would wake up in a panic with a snort and a punch to Kaine's nose before realizing where he is.

4. Kaine is afraid of STDs transmitted by touch.

Forum List

Back