Bill dozes and Kaine Blocks Cameras

They were excited outside the DNC, they even brought a coffin for Mrs. Tuzla's campaign.

Wow, all dems dont agree on stuff? Amazing :rolleyes:

Wow, all the dems predicted that there would be massive protests at the RNC but it happened at the DNC. Again, the opposite of a liberals stated opinon.

There were massive protests at the RNC. That doesnt mean that Dems having differing opinions are a new thing. Nice Try tho

How nice of the press not to show the "massive" protests at the RNC convention.

Protesters are why they needed to erect Hillary's wall. No wall at the RNC convention.

They were excited outside the DNC, they even brought a coffin for Mrs. Tuzla's campaign.

Wow, all the dems predicted that there would be massive protests at the RNC but it happened at the DNC. Again, the opposite of a liberals stated opinon.

There were massive protests at the RNC. That doesnt mean that Dems having differing opinions are a new thing. Nice Try tho

Protesters are why they needed to erect Hillary's wall. No wall at the RNC convention.

There were protests there you just say they werent "massive" so it dont count :badgrin:

RNC No Gun Zone

post one

He's sitting beside the sleeper and blocks the cameras. Why not an elbow nudge instead?

1. Bubba told him before the speech, "I've heard this drivel 143 times over the last week. Don't wake me up, or I'll scream when I realize I have to hear it again".
2. Kaine is afraid the Secret Service would carry him out in shackles for touching Bubba.
3. Kaine knows Bubba would wake up in a panic with a snort and a punch to Kaine's nose before realizing where he is.
exactly, the same speech over and over again. B O R I N G

Watch carefully.
Kaine sitting beside the dozing Bill.
Kaine KNOWS the cameras are on Bill.
Kaine glances at Bill and realises Bill is sleeping.
Kaine sees that the cameras are showing Bill on the large TV monitors.
Kaine moves forward to block the cameras.
Kaine is a quick study.
He'll be running interference for the Clinton's for the next four years if Hillary is elected.
I don't think he's the man for that job.

LOL I caught that also.. Lap doggy Mutiny Kaine already diapering Bill Clinton. LMAO

What massive protests??? You'r fucking high as usual.. LIST THEM.. Links.

the protests that were not reported by the press that apparently is all in for Trump.

All one needs to know is that there was no Hillary wall at the RNC convention.

No matter what protests I show you you'll just go "Thats not MASSIVE" lol

There were protests there you just say they werent "massive" so it dont count :badgrin:

RNC No Gun Zone

Yeah, I did hear that there was a protest over being charged 6.50 for a Latte.

And your not posting anything is proof of massive protests?

And your not posting anything is proof of massive protests?
CC caught lying as usual.

no, no you stated there were protests, let's see them.

Oh you want protests?

chaos-grips-gop-convention-floor-as-delegates-storm-out-over-failed-never-trump-effort.jpg

721rnc-protests.JPG

Oh you want protests?

chaos-grips-gop-convention-floor-as-delegates-storm-out-over-failed-never-trump-effort.jpg

721rnc-protests.JPG
which one is the protest from the RNC? Looks like a round table discussion in the top one inside the center, and the one below, I'm unclear what it's from there isn't anything there to support your claim during the RNC convention. oops you lose.

Watch carefully.
Kaine sitting beside the dozing Bill.
Kaine KNOWS the cameras are on Bill.
Kaine glances at Bill and realises Bill is sleeping.
Kaine sees that the cameras are showing Bill on the large TV monitors.
Kaine moves forward to block the cameras.
Kaine is a quick study.
He'll be running interference for the Clinton's for the next four years if Hillary is elected.
I don't think he's the man for that job.

Stop picking on Bill! He's old, and he's got a bad heart! He had to give that speech on Tuesday night, and then he had to listen to all those guys last nite, and tonite he had to stay awake for Chelsea's speech. Now he's looking at having to move back to DC after getting comfortable. You're gonna be old someday too! (-:

Seriously, I'm exhausted. I can't get to the gym at lunch or after work. I've stayed up till 11pm at least the last three nights, and been at the gym by 6am. I can't do this anymore. LOL

I wonder if he is well, he had open heart surgery and I am sure that this DNC has taken a toll on him..

BFD anyway, he is not running for office, who gives a fuck.

I wonder if he is well, he had open heart surgery and I am sure that this DNC has taken a toll on him..

BFD anyway, he is not running for office, who gives a fuck.

Yeah, I'll be surprised if he gets through one term of Hillary. I may be surprised if Hillary avoids impeachment too.

Forum List

Back