Bill Gates says America needs to stay closed down until he can develop an app to track all of us.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Is anyone else getting tired of this asshat? We should stay locked up until he figures out how to make a buck off of us.

The second area where we need innovation is contact tracing. Once someone tests positive, public-health officials need to know who else that person might have infected.

For now, the United States can follow Germany’s example: interview everyone who tests positive and use a database to make sure someone follows up with all their contacts. This approach is far from perfect, because it relies on the infected person to report their contacts accurately and requires a lot of staff to follow up with everyone in person. But it would be an improvement over the sporadic way that contact tracing is being done across the United States now.

An even better solution would be the broad, voluntary adoption of digital tools. For example, there are apps that will help you remember where you have been; if you ever test positive, you can review the history or choose to share it with whoever comes to interview you about your contacts. And some people have proposed allowing phones to detect other phones that are near them by using Bluetooth and emitting sounds that humans can’t hear. If someone tested positive, their phone would send a message to the other phones, and their owners could get tested. If most people chose to install this kind of application, it would probably help some.

The people that made Billy are guilty. Guess who ?
Please install Win10 updates before reply.Fucking sheep

:lol:

Retards

Why are so many on the right in this country so batshit crazy?

Bill Gates says America needs to stay closed down until he can develop an app to track all of us.

Thought that's what Windows 10 was.
What, he wants to compete with Google now?

Is anyone else getting tired of this asshat? We should stay locked up until he figures out how to make a buck off of us.

The second area where we need innovation is contact tracing. Once someone tests positive, public-health officials need to know who else that person might have infected.

For now, the United States can follow Germany’s example: interview everyone who tests positive and use a database to make sure someone follows up with all their contacts. This approach is far from perfect, because it relies on the infected person to report their contacts accurately and requires a lot of staff to follow up with everyone in person. But it would be an improvement over the sporadic way that contact tracing is being done across the United States now.

An even better solution would be the broad, voluntary adoption of digital tools. For example, there are apps that will help you remember where you have been; if you ever test positive, you can review the history or choose to share it with whoever comes to interview you about your contacts. And some people have proposed allowing phones to detect other phones that are near them by using Bluetooth and emitting sounds that humans can’t hear. If someone tested positive, their phone would send a message to the other phones, and their owners could get tested. If most people chose to install this kind of application, it would probably help some.

Why does Gates bother you so much? It must be all the Chinese, Russian and Iranian BS you believe in.

Can you imagine how fast the Nazis could have busted up the French Resistance with contact tracing?

161b4add1b1eafe5af0b07ed5c3c272b--kill-bill-bill-obrien.jpg

Interesting article in this week's "Economist" (magazine) titled "A Pandemic of power grabs".

Confirms my belief that there are more Little Hitlers rising out of this fiasco than actual little virus critters.

Far more dangerous, too!

Why does Gates bother you so much? It must be all the Chinese, Russian and Iranian BS you believe in.
I thought I outlined it pretty well in the OP. Why are you having such a hard time comprehending why I have a problem with him?

Ham radios and smoke signals.

HAM requires a license and if you don't get one they will track you. I have researched this old fashioned CB radio is the way to go. Few miles of range and then build a network to leapfrog across state.
Shieett, I got this old adjustable frequency Radio Shack walkie talkie..
Apparently it's not cool to talk on some channels. :eek:

HAM requires a license and if you don't get one they will track you. I have researched this old fashioned CB radio is the way to go. Few miles of range and then build a network to leapfrog across state.

Amateur radio comes in many forms according to class of license. Some classes can use frequencies and power levels that pretty much (conditions permitting) support world-wide communication.

Others allow establishment of repeater networks that, in extremely rural areas, can extend coverage of even a 2-Watt handheld transceiver for hundreds of miles. Some, with internet connectivity, can extend worldwide. Until recently you could openly purchase handhelds usable with those networks for under $30.

Cell phones and now-cheap satellite phones have driven lots of nails in ham radio. One club I helped build a huge repeater network once had 200 active members; it's down to about 5 who are regularly active. It's based in a place I go only a couple of times a year but where I keep a 5-Watt handheld. I charge it up when I get there and leave it turned on 24-7 but during most 1-2 week stays I hear only 3-4 communications. Even when I initiate a "CQ" call there usually is no response. That's scary because one of the primary functions of the network was to make assistance available to travelers, especially in winter. But now someone in trouble could call for hours with no response because nobody's listening. I think often of a friend whose face was partially eaten by a bear but was saved because he had his ham radio with him as did one of the others who was along and escaped the attack.

If I were going to that stuff anymore I'd get one of the new generation satellite phones and hope for the best.

As to FCC enforcement?

Budgets being what they are enforcement is minimal and field offices that used to do the tracking in response to specific complaints have either closed or are so understaffed that in the absence of an overwhelming or life-threatening "event" good luck even getting their attention.

CB isn't as widely used as it was in the days of "Convoy" but it's still out there and so are the illegal "California KiloWatt" power amplifiers.

Forum List

Back