🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bill Maher Is Mocking the idiocy of the left.

The WOKE is beyond left and even Bill can see that, but he is also controlled opposition also. Disney does own HBO, so it does make you wonder why they would let him say this.

Looks like Bill Maher is having a change of heart
This is very encouraging Mocking the idiocy of the left.

You have to admit that it was beyond stupid to take an unpopular, thieving extortionist with dementia, run him for president notwithstanding his handlers put him in the basement as his place to be protected against germane questions one would ask of a political point man and character assassin.

Even so Maher could be thinking of retiring and using his sudden civility to discourage the cretins from begging him back into the world where Democrats make calumny appealing to career liars. :rolleyes-41:

Maher has been mocking idiots for decades.

You can't be a liberal and then do illiberal things.

The WOKE is beyond left and even Bill can see that, but he is also controlled opposition also. Disney does own HBO, so it does make you wonder why they would let him say this.
A lot of these commentators have right to express clauses in their contracts. Disney may not like it, but they can't keep him from saying it--until they either cancel him or fail to renew his contract. In either case, I don't think he is particularly concerned with Disney--they aren't the only game in town and the pendulum seems to be swinging back toward center.

A lot of these commentators have right to express clauses in their contracts. Disney may not like it, but they can't keep him from saying it--until they either cancel him or fail to renew his contract. In either case, I don't think he is particularly concerned with Disney--they aren't the only game in town and the pendulum seems to be swinging back toward center.

I think you are right and thanks for explaining in an easy to understand way. I guess the question now would be, what are the chances of Disney renewing his contract? :D

Looks like Bill Maher is having a change of heart
This is very encouraging Mocking the idiocy of the left.

1619471943181.png

Hey Bill...

*****SMILE*****

:)

Once again Maher knows the line and is careful not over overstep. Support for abolish the police didn't come out of nowhere and 18-35 year olds didn't come to support communism on their own.

Once again Maher knows the line and is careful not over overstep. Support for abolish the police didn't come out of nowhere and 18-35 year olds didn't come to support communism on their own.

Maher thinks Defund the Police is a stupid slogan.

Forum List

Back