Bill Maher keeps getting it right.

YoursTruly

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2019
He keeps getting it right about the left. NOT that he's turning more towards the right.
It's that the left are getting so dumb. And they're just dumb enough to not even know it.

This is a wake up call for the left..<<< Get it... "Woke."
Personally, I hope the triggered woke crowd tries to cancel Maher. I'd love to see the drama.

Last edited:
He keeps getting it right about the left. NOT that he's turning more towards the right.
It's that the left are getting so dumb. And they're just dumb enough to not even know it.

Personally, I hope the triggered woke crowd tries to cancel Maher. I'd love to see the drama.

He's played it pretty straight about both sides for years. This isn't new for him.

That's the point aint it. It's not that BILL MAHER is getting smarter or changing his principles -- it's the SPEED at which the left is committing suicide and getting more irrelevant.

Every day -- it's EASY pickin's to find the material to ridicule. AND THE LYING and the total meltdowns.

Maher said the standard left talking points today come across like Onion headlines. They're ridiculous and oh so easy to mock. What he doesn't realize is that his brand of Liberalism is dead. Everything he is saying is truly falling on deaf ears.

Maher said the standard left talking points today come across like Onion headlines. They're ridiculous and oh so easy to mock. What he doesn't realize is that his brand of Liberalism is dead. Everything he is saying is truly falling on deaf ears.

I know the feeling. It's the same way with true conservatism. The GOP outlawed that when Ron Paul left office.
The old fashion liberals have been told by these new progressives to STFU. And apparently they listened.
Glad to see someone on the left step up to the radical progressives.

Did you see the interview between him and Chris Cuomo lasting an hour, he explained what he meant.

I know the feeling. It's the same way with true conservatism. The GOP outlawed that when Ron Paul left office.
The old fashion liberals have been told by these new progressives to STFU. And apparently they listened.
Glad to see someone on the left step up to the radical progressives.
His son Rand is worse than his father, and his father is wrong, except he didn't like Reagan
-------------------------------------------------------------------

During the 1988 campaign, Paul called Reagan "a dramatic failure"[147] and complained that "Reagan's record is disgraceful. He starts wars, breaks the law, supplies terrorists with guns made at taxpayers' expense and lies about it to the American people."[150] Paul predicted that "the Republicans are on their way out as a major party,"[148] and he said that, although registered as a Republican, he had always been a libertarian at heart.[148][149]

His brand of Liberalism is NOT completely dead. We've just done the Ayn Rand thing and disappeared into a secret valley.. We're all now Libertarians or Indies working to destroy BOTH the parties which are the proximate cause for MOST ALL of our problems in this country.

Forum List

Back