Bill Maher's Audience Laugh Like 'Giddy School Children' At The Thought Of Trump Assassination

yes, patriotism trumps loyalty. As well, Trump can't be allowed to interfere with the war against Russia. He may have toned down the latter a bit, but maybe only until he's elected.

What do you think is going to be the outcome in that war?

Best scenario, Russians will figure out that Putin threw away a bunch of lives for nothing and arrange for his burial in the Kremlin wall.

Ukraine will get her territory back

Best scenario, Russians will figure out that Putin threw away a bunch of lives for nothing and arrange for his burial in the Kremlin wall.

Ukraine will get her territory back
It's possible Joe, but I think that it will more likely be decided by the balance of power between the world's superpowers. I can see how large population centers can be destroyed by the use of conventional weapons at first.

There would be a great reluctance to use nuclear weapons at first because there can be no winners.

It's possible Joe, but I think that it will more likely be decided by the balance of power between the world's superpowers. I can see how large population centers can be destroyed by the use of conventional weapons at first.

There would be a great reluctance to use nuclear weapons at first because there can be no winners.
Nobody is going to use nukes.

Russians are really going to ask if the Donbass was worth 728,000 casualties. Then Putin is done.

Nobody is going to use nukes.

Russians are really going to ask if the Donbass was worth 728,000 casualties. Then Putin is done.
I think there is ample evidence saying that is the estimate for the Ukraine's losses, and Russia's is yet to exceed 100,000.
I have no interest in debating the point. That wouldn't be appropriate in my opinion.

I think there is ample evidence saying that is the estimate for the Ukraine's losses, and Russia's is yet to exceed 100,000.
I have no interest in debating the point. That wouldn't be appropriate in my opinion.
I know. Dead Russians make you sad. Boo-hoo.

With that display of anger, we're going to end our discussion Joe. I can't do more for you than remaining unbiased.

Come back if and when you're ready.
Hardly anger... when I feel some nitwit cheering for the guys who started a war of aggression against a peaceful people. I can't help but mock you.

Hoping the Cannibals eat you last is not a strategy.

Now you're getting it.

That was my impression of your substance lacking imitation of a rejoinder.

Congrats on figuring that out.

^^^

irony-meter.gif

Hey, if they started shooting politicians, we might actually get some common sense gun laws in this country.

scalise became swiss cheese & even after donny's 1st assignation attempt, they still raffled off an AR at the RNC.

Forum List

Back