Bill O'Reilly Vows To Move To Ireland If Bernie Sanders Is Elected

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
Drink up you old drunk

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) must really get Bill O'Reilly's Irish up.
The blustery talk show host has promised to move to Ireland if Sanders, who is running for president as a Democrat, gets elected.
O'Reilly made the threat on Thursday's night's "O'Reilly Factor" after arguing that Sanders wants to “dismantle” Medicare and the Affordable Care Act “in the sense that it would be Berniecare and it would be much more than it is now.”
“If Bernie Sanders gets elected president, I’m fleeing," O'Reilly said. "I’m going to Ireland. And they already know it.”

:alcoholic::alcoholic::booze::booze::alcoholic::alcoholic:

latest

Drink up you old drunk

The blustery talk show host has promised to move to Ireland if Sanders, who is running for president as a Democrat, gets elected.
O'Reilly made the threat on Thursday's night's "O'Reilly Factor" after arguing that Sanders wants to “dismantle” Medicare and the Affordable Care Act “in the sense that it would be Berniecare and it would be much more than it is now.”
“If Bernie Sanders gets elected president, I’m fleeing," O'Reilly said. "I’m going to Ireland. And they already know it.”

latest

If Hillary wins, will he go half way?
map_thumb.gif

Hey, they threaten to move each election if it doesn't go their way.

But....................they're all still here. Ted Nugent is still alive and free, and nobody has moved anywhere.

Just more bluster from the right.

Hey, they threaten to move each election if it doesn't go their way.

But....................they're all still here. Ted Nugent is still alive and free, and nobody has moved anywhere.

Just more bluster from the right.
yea so is baldwin and streisand....

That's funny, but not really.

leftist promise to flee if (R) is elected, not b/c they think he's bad for the country but b/c they hate the country and think (R) might fix it.

while cons know that (D) is bent on destroying the country and taking away our freedoms, so flight from that seems reasonable

O'Reilly may find the same reception Donny just got from the UK, namely "You're not welcome here."

Drink up you old drunk

latest

Ireland Maine?

Forum List

Back