Bill Richardson, former New Mexico governor and UN ambassador, dies at 75

worthless dishonest crook like all DEM & most R and every Libstain poster up in here. Epstien island too for him Or so they said until covered up again.

* Deepest condolences to Ambassador Richardson's family and friends.

* His totally unexpected passing is a terrifying reminder that we or our loved ones or any celebrity or any politician currently in the news could suffer such a fate at any second.

* We are all pitiful vulnerable human beings who might benefit by being a bit more humble.

Last edited:
I have little respect for professional politicians
1693680985921.png

Obit:

His reputation as a hostage negotiator earned him international accolades. “Bill Richardson is like a diplomatic Red Adair,” former senior White House adviser and ABC News personality George Stephanopoulos once said, comparing Richardson to the world-traveling oil-well firefighter. “He’s a skilled negotiator. He sits there and listens, and people trust him.”

At the time of his presidential bid in 2007, he was perhaps the Democratic Party’s most celebrated and courted Latino official. He campaigned in English and Spanish, presenting himself as the embodiment of America’s growing diversity. He was known then, and since, for often striking a humorous and self-depreciating tone.
“I was talking to my mom, and I said, ‘Mom, I’m running for president,'” he said during a 2007 campaign stop in Phoenix, Ariz.“President of what?” he recalled her asking him in Spanish.

I met him once when he was head of the DOE. Myself and three others from Hanford had lunch with him where we discussed the cleanup of the Tank Farms.

He seemed like a personable individual and he was very funny but he was a Democrat so forget it.

I met him once when he was head of the DOE. Myself and three others from Hanford had lunch with him where we discussed the cleanup of the Tank Farms.

He seemed like a personable individual and he was very funny but he was a Democrat so forget it.
Wow! Before I left Washington state, I had scheduled a visit to the Hanford site. Something came up and I didn't make it. People I became friends with up there always mentioned the tours.

Washington had some great Democrats in both houses of the CONGRESS. Did well by their state.

Isn't Trump a professional politician?
No. He's a professional huckster, only going to the political as a racket, as other forms of fund-raising circles were catching on to his act, so he recognized a larger flock of sheep he had not been fleecing.

Wow! Before I left Washington state, I had scheduled a visit to the Hanford site. Something came up and I didn't make it. People I became friends with up there always mentioned the tours.

Washington had some great Democrats in both houses of the CONGRESS. Did well by their state.

The thing about the Tank Farm is that it sits on a plateau a short distance from the Columbia River.

Some very nasty radioactive material is in the Tanks. The tanks were designed for an operational life of 20 years and now it is over 60 years later.

When I was there (20 years ago) several of the Tanks were leaking. I wonder how many are leaking now?

I liked him. He was more of centrist and he did a lot of work to secure the release of Americans imprisoned overseas. He was a former governor, Congressman, cabinet member, and ambassador.

I liked him. He was more of centrist and he did a lot of work to secure the release of Americans imprisoned overseas. He was a former governor, Congressman, cabinet member, and ambassador.

When it came to get captured US citizens back he wasn't partisan.

Forum List

Back