Bill Taylor's opening statement- quid pro quo

so explain how he got the position? go for it. tell me how his lack of qualifications lit a light on him as the guy to have? At 50k a month in fact? hahahahahahaha again, you think we're all stupid. you're mistaken by a thousand miles.
In 2014, Cyprus-registered Burisma Holdings, one of the largest private natural gas companies in Ukraine, announced that Hunter Biden was among several prominent foreigners who were joining its board. The company said that Hunter Biden would advise on “transparency, corporate governance and responsibility, international expansion and other priorities.”

LMAO, a coke head that had just been thrown out of the Navy for drug use, yeah, that's the kind of guy I'd want to advise me on responsibility. NOT!

You now have a coke head rapist con artist that faked bone spurs to avoid the military as a president who hates corruption. :cuckoo:
nope. that's some character you made up. until you provide some actual evidence that individual exist in our house, you're movie making again.

LOL god you Trumpettes are so predictable.

During this same phone call I had with Mr. Morrison, he went on to describe a

conversation Ambassador Sondland had with Mr. Yermak at Warsaw. Ambassador

Sondland told Mr. Yermak that the security assistance money would not come until

President Zelenskyy committed to pursue the Burisma investigation. I was alarmed by

what Mr. Morrison told me about the Sondland-Yermak conversation. This was the first

time I had heard that the security assistance—not just the White House meeting—was

conditioned on the investigations.

Ambassador Sondland also told me that he now recognized that he had made a mistake

by earlier telling the Ukrainian officials to whom he spoke that a White House meeting

with President Zelenskyy was dependent on a public announcement of investigations-in

fact, Ambassador Sondland said, “everything” was dependent on such an

announcement, including security assistance. He said that President Trump wanted

President Zelenskyy “in a public box” by making a public statement about ordering such

investigations.

What Taylor expressed was merely his opinion....and he tried to get someone to agree with him....and they said "take a walk"

IIRC, Bill Taylor was only in the Trump administration since sometime in June of 2019.

P.S. I think he's whistle blower No. 1.

Bill Taylor did express his opinion- he also recounted specific conversations describing the quid pro quo- glad to repeat them here again:

Sondland told Mr. Yermak that the security assistance money would not come until

President Zelenskyy committed to pursue the Burisma investigation. I was alarmed by

what Mr. Morrison told me about the Sondland-Yermak conversation. This was the first

time I had heard that the security assistance—not just the White House meeting—was

Ambassador Sondland also told me that he now recognized that he had made a mistake

by earlier telling the Ukrainian officials to whom he spoke that a White House meeting

with President Zelenskyy was dependent on a public announcement of investigations-in

announcement, including security assistance. He said that President Trump wanted

President Zelenskyy “in a public box” by making a public statement about ordering such

investigations.

on September 8, Ambassador Sondland and I spoke on the phone.

He said he had talked to President Trump as I had suggested a week earlier, but that

President Trump was adamant that President Zelenskyy, himself, had to “clear things up

and do it in public.” President Trump said it was not a “quid pro quo.” Ambassador

Sondland said that he had talked to President Zelenskyy and Mr. Yermak and told them

that, although this was not a quid pro quo, if President Zelenskyy did not “clear things

up” in public, we would be at a “stalemate.” I

we love his opinion, but when asked about if they knew the treasury was holding back funds to guarantee no more corruption, he said they had no idea. They didn’t even know about it lol

Stop spreading fake news

Sorry- I wasn't repeating any of Trump or Hannity's talking points so- no I am not spreading fake news.

Despite what you Trumpettes keep saying- repeating a person's actual statement is not "Fake News"- now repeating Trump's lies- that would be Fake News.

Glad to post Taylor's testimony again:

investigations.

He said he had talked to President Trump as I had suggested a week earlier, but that

President Trump was adamant that President Zelenskyy, himself, had to “clear things up

and do it in public.” President Trump said it was not a “quid pro quo.” Ambassador

Sondland said that he had talked to President Zelenskyy and Mr. Yermak and told them

that, although this was not a quid pro quo, if President Zelenskyy did not “clear things

Testimony, or unchallenged opening statement?

Both.

investigations.

up” in public, we would be at a “stalemate.”

so one question I'd like to see asked, is how did hunter Biden apply for the board position in Ukraine? How does that happen.
His personal friend, Devon Archer, was already on the board.
Boards are pretty much a big scam. Any company board likely has people who shouldn’t be there.
sure, I have no doubt, but how does a junky and military washout get a position in Ukraine? please help me understand how this bum got a look or an invite to it?

What did the Ukraine business do, go, hey there's a junky washout, wouldn't he just be superb to our standing? I mean, how fking stupid do you think we really are?

How fucking stupid do I think you are?

You voted for Trump and think its okay for him to call on Ukraine and China to dig up dirt on his political rival.

I think you are pretty fucking stupid.
makes me a genius. my guy exposed the evil in DC. yes!!!!!

Your guy does expose himself a lot.

One of the reasons why so many women have come forward about his sexual abuses.

so explain how he got the position? go for it. tell me how his lack of qualifications lit a light on him as the guy to have? At 50k a month in fact? hahahahahahaha again, you think we're all stupid. you're mistaken by a thousand miles.
In 2014, Cyprus-registered Burisma Holdings, one of the largest private natural gas companies in Ukraine, announced that Hunter Biden was among several prominent foreigners who were joining its board. The company said that Hunter Biden would advise on “transparency, corporate governance and responsibility, international expansion and other priorities.”

LMAO, a coke head that had just been thrown out of the Navy for drug use, yeah, that's the kind of guy I'd want to advise me on responsibility. NOT!

You now have a coke head rapist con artist that faked bone spurs to avoid the military as a president who hates corruption. :cuckoo:
nope. that's some character you made up. until you provide some actual evidence that individual exist in our house, you're movie making again.
You can hear "human Scum" Tramp snort back his cocaine nasal drip every time he speaks!

His personal friend, Devon Archer, was already on the board.
Boards are pretty much a big scam. Any company board likely has people who shouldn’t be there.
sure, I have no doubt, but how does a junky and military washout get a position in Ukraine? please help me understand how this bum got a look or an invite to it?

What did the Ukraine business do, go, hey there's a junky washout, wouldn't he just be superb to our standing? I mean, how fking stupid do you think we really are?

How fucking stupid do I think you are?

You voted for Trump and think its okay for him to call on Ukraine and China to dig up dirt on his political rival.

I think you are pretty fucking stupid.
makes me a genius. my guy exposed the evil in DC. yes!!!!!

Your guy does expose himself a lot.

One of the reasons why so many women have come forward about his sexual abuses.
giphy.gif

You can hear "human Scum" Tramp snort back his cocaine nasal drip every time he speaks!
i loved the 'scum' comment about never's, explains them very well. I agree.

What Taylor expressed was merely his opinion....and he tried to get someone to agree with him....and they said "take a walk"

IIRC, Bill Taylor was only in the Trump administration since sometime in June of 2019.

P.S. I think he's whistle blower No. 1.

Bill Taylor did express his opinion- he also recounted specific conversations describing the quid pro quo- glad to repeat them here again:

investigations.

we love his opinion, but when asked about if they knew the treasury was holding back funds to guarantee no more corruption, he said they had no idea. They didn’t even know about it lol

Stop spreading fake news

Sorry- I wasn't repeating any of Trump or Hannity's talking points so- no I am not spreading fake news.

Despite what you Trumpettes keep saying- repeating a person's actual statement is not "Fake News"- now repeating Trump's lies- that would be Fake News.

investigations.

Both.

investigations.

All the links and quotes you post don’t lead to any laws being broken by trump, just a lynching.. poor guy

investigations.

Stop spreading fake news

investigations.

Both.

investigations.

All the links and quotes you post don’t lead to any laws being broken by trump, just a lynching.. poor guy
he's the toughest man out there today. He's taking on an entire political party trying to destroy his life and he has them on the run. too fking funny. Go Trump!!!

And, that party has the national media in their hip pocket and he still is winning.

Stop spreading fake news

investigations.

Both.

investigations.

he's the toughest man out there today. He's taking on an entire political party trying to destroy his life and he has them on the run. too fking funny. Go Trump!!!
When I was a democrat we were taught to hate republicans, they are the kkk (false) they don’t want people to have successes that welfare is the only way out ( false)
Unions are good ( false)
They teach a fake history, promise things to people they can never produce.. the sheep just sit in hate for years,, and it leads to this.. crazy people

He asked Ukraine to INVESTIGATE a DEMOCRAT for STEALING from the US TAXPAYER.

Murder, rape, treason, none of that compares to trying to INVESTIGATE a DEMOCRAT, the worst crime ever....

I recommend everyone read Bill Taylor's opening statement today.
Top US diplomat to Ukraine testifies there was a quid pro quo

I suggest reading the entire thing because there is great perspective in his statement.

While it confirms the quid pro quo that had been suspected- what is perhaps even more disturbing is his description of a shadow diplomacy being led by Rudy Giuliani- the President's private attorney- in leading America's diplomatic conversation with Ukraine.

I know that the Trump supporters will reflexively attack Bill Taylor.....but for anyone who thinks that they are objective- read his statement.

Read it.

Anyone notice that we have the opening statement and no results of a cross examination?

IOW, we're supposed to accept this carefully selected leak as gospel truth with no challenge.

I find it fascinating that you believe that the role of the GOP in the House is to defend the President rather than conduct an investigation.

You don't have to believe what Taylor said- I certainly don't believe anything Trump says.
But Taylor's statement is very specific and very concise, with details that the House can follow up with in additional interviews. And that is what the House will do.

It's not a real investigation if only one side picks the witnesses. That's call a kangaroo court.

I suggest reading the entire thing because there is great perspective in his statement.

While it confirms the quid pro quo that had been suspected- what is perhaps even more disturbing is his description of a shadow diplomacy being led by Rudy Giuliani- the President's private attorney- in leading America's diplomatic conversation with Ukraine.

I know that the Trump supporters will reflexively attack Bill Taylor.....but for anyone who thinks that they are objective- read his statement.

Read it.

Anyone notice that we have the opening statement and no results of a cross examination?

IOW, we're supposed to accept this carefully selected leak as gospel truth with no challenge.

I find it fascinating that you believe that the role of the GOP in the House is to defend the President rather than conduct an investigation.

You don't have to believe what Taylor said- I certainly don't believe anything Trump says.
But Taylor's statement is very specific and very concise, with details that the House can follow up with in additional interviews. And that is what the House will do.

It's not a real investigation if only one side picks the witnesses. That's call a kangaroo court.

LOLOL

You dumbfuck...

Republicans made these rules in 2015.

Dems' closed hearings follow rules 'Republican majority' put in place: Fox News legal analyst

The powerful weapon House Republicans handed Democrats

:dance:

Last edited:
No need to explain how they got 1.5 billion form China, that's for the investigators to find out. Same for the interference form Ukraine, hell even a Ukraine court said they interfered on behalf of the bitch.

LOLOL

There was nothing to interfere, there was no active investigation into Burisma when Shokin got sacked.

Not what he said in a sworn statement. But that's not the interference the Ukriane court was referring to. Several Ukrainians fabricated some shit and publicized it on the Trump campaign.

Who, Shokin?

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

That's what he says now. And of course, he was forced out because he was a corrupt prosecutor and now has an axe to grind against Biden, the guy who helped get him out.

Has he been charged with giving false testimony?

When did he provide any testimony to anyone?
From what we have heard from everyone- including the Obama administration, both GOP and Democratic Senators and the EU- he was doing nothing to fight corruption in the Ukraine.

Take you pick of the links:

shokin affidavit - Bing

Republicans made these rules in 2015

Anyone still confused as to why some of us refer to the "pre 1998 GOP" and the "post 1998 GOP?"

Hopefully not.

The post 1998 GOP does whatever Faun and Netanyahu want them to do....

You can't be talking about Trump, he's already been cleared by the DOJ.

LOLOLOLOL

The DoJ he oversees?

Meanwhile, we have him admitting on a phone call that he asked Zelensky to investigate a political rival.

We have Giuliani, who Trump says was operating under his authority, admitting he solicited Ukrainians to investigate Biden.

We have Trump's chief of staff admitting Trump held up Ukraine's aid in exchange for a favor.

We have Trump's ambassador admitting that favor included Zelensky investigating Biden.

So yeah, Trump's in the clear.

Well if you're going to lie, I guess they may as well be whoppers. Giuliani said the Ukrainians bought up the Bidens up to him. And Trump asked them to cooperate with the AG.

so one question I'd like to see asked, is how did hunter Biden apply for the board position in Ukraine? How does that happen.

It was reported, Devin Archer visited Joe at the white house, a few days later, baby biden had a nice, well paying, no show job.

who is Devin Archer? doesn't sound Ukrainian to me.

Here's everything you need to know about baby biden.

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2019/07/08/will-hunter-biden-je

LOLOLOLOL

The DoJ he oversees?

Meanwhile, we have him admitting on a phone call that he asked Zelensky to investigate a political rival.

We have Giuliani, who Trump says was operating under his authority, admitting he solicited Ukrainians to investigate Biden.

We have Trump's chief of staff admitting Trump held up Ukraine's aid in exchange for a favor.

We have Trump's ambassador admitting that favor included Zelensky investigating Biden.

So yeah, Trump's in the clear.

Well if you're going to lie, I guess they may as well be whoppers. Giuliani said the Ukrainians bought up the Bidens up to him. And Trump asked them to cooperate with the AG.

It was reported, Devin Archer visited Joe at the white house, a few days later, baby biden had a nice, well paying, no show job.

who is Devin Archer? doesn't sound Ukrainian to me.

Here's everything you need to know about baby biden.

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2019/07/08/will-hunter-biden-je

can't get to it.

And of course no cross examination allowed by Republicans.
LIAR!
You can't stand the light of truth, can you ed. Neither can your Party, which is underneath the swamp water in secrecy, with turds flowing in all directions from DNC headquarters to the lockstep leftist media bionic creatures.
Well, if the lying scum GOP were not allowed to cross examine the witnesses, than the Right are lying when they said that, "The truth is, in two minutes, John Ratcliffe (R-Texas) destroyed this witness. There is no quid pro quo," Nunes told Fox News host Sean HanNITWITty.
/——/ If Republicans can cross examine why the letter demanding the right to? On Impeachment Democrats are Sloppy with the Constitution
LOLOL

Really? An opinion piece??
icon_rolleyes.gif

Not only an opinion piece, but one brimming with factual errors...

But formulating the charges does require a favorable vote of the full House — not just a committee. Therein lies the rub.

False. Only the impeachment vote itself requires a full House vote. How they get there is up to the House to decide and there is no such rule "requiring" the full House to vote. Indeed, there have been impeachment inquiries in the past which were initiated without a full House vote

The House Intelligence Committee charged with finding a crime hasn’t yet found bribery, treason or any high crime, — the only impeachable offenses — but it “knows” one exists somewhere.

False. Those are not the only impeachable offenses. Abuse of power, violating the publics' trust; are also impeachable offenses.

Most Americans oppose impeachment.

False. Most Americans not only are in favor of impeachment, most are also in favor of a conviction in the Senate...

Trump impeachment inquiry support grows, Quinnipiac poll finds

Additional authority is housed under past practice which in time effectively adds to the Constitution unless found to conflict with an original part of the document.

False. Authority beyond the brief mention in the Constitution is completely dictated by House rules. Rules which can be changed at any time. Past practice is irrelevant.

Only Andrew Johnson, Richard Nixon, and Bill Clinton have been indicted.

False. Indictment requires a full House vote. Richard Nixon resigned prior to that taking place, meaning he was not indicted.

After the vote was taken to form an impeachment inquiry both the chair of the inquiring committee and the ranking member of the opposing party had co-equal subpoena powers to call witnesses subject to a vote of the full committee upon the request of either.

Mixed. It's true the ranking member of the minority party did have subpoena power back then. But it's false to blame the current Congress for that no longer being available since it was the Republican-led Congress who took that option away in 2015...

Dems blast House GOP subpoena rules change

The indicted president’s council participated.

Mixed. That is true, they did. But that was only after the closed investigations, which is what the House is holding now. Both Nixon and Clinton were investigated by Independent Prosecutors/Counsels where the president's attorneys did not participate. In this case, the House is doing their own investigation since the Department of Justice didn't appoint a Special Counsel.

One serious constitutional provision yet remains in our consideration of the attempt to impeach Trump — due process. As Trump’s council recently wrote. “These due process rights are not a matter of discretion for the Committees to dispense with at will. To the contrary, they are constitutional requirements.

False. The impeachment process itself is due process. A lack of due process would be kicking him out of office with no trial. Trump wants more than that. He wants access to witnesses while we're in the investigatory phase. No defendant has that right. This phase is analogous to a Grand Jury hearing which precedes potential indictment. It's closed to the public, and neither the accused nor their attorney is present.

No the analogy is to a witch hunt, except witches had more rights in the proceedings.

Read it.
Hubris! Bill Taylor said he BELIEVED the Trump ADMINISTRATION was involved in a quid pro quo. In other words, he believed it but DID NOT KNOW FOR SURE President Trump is authorized to seek justice for BIDEN AND SON'S quid pro quo that stated a personal gain.

What was the personal gain for President Trump? He's got his best men checking out a criminal investigation of former Vice President Biden who admitted on televised cameras that he was proud of his extortion from the Ukraine regime and he'd do it again, I betcha, if only the onus weren't on him now that he's implicated himself in a high crime and his son, too.

Please tell the Democrats working under the cover of secrecy that President Trump doing his job to make sure no other government officials use their office to wangle gifts of cash for personal use from other governments is not only legal, but as well, the President is fulfilling his oath of office to serve the American people. Biden, on the other hand, only serves himself. It's on video.

Vote for Trump!!!!

Forum List

Back