Bill Taylor's opening statement- quid pro quo

to dig up dirt

That's the BIG LIE here.

Investigate does not mean "dig up dirt," but when Dems "investigate" others, that's what THEY THINK OF IT......

We need to INVESTIGATE why HUNTER BIDEN was paid ALL THAT MONEY for being Joe's son.... and Democrats don't want anyone INVESTIGATING when they are STEALING from the US TAXPAYER, because that's pretty much all Democrats do, they steal from the US taxpayer... and lie a lot.

You said the hearings were SECRET and that IS a LIE.
That is why YOU "human scum" are LYING!
Did you see the hearings? Neither did I-that is SECRET!
It is NOT a secret when 106 Republican's and Democrats saw the hearings. DUH!
But keep on lying, it is great for your credibility!
Look-stop being stupid-DID YOU SEE IT? NO! IT IS SECRET! Let the PUBLIC see it!
It's NOT secret, but "human scum" like you can never admit the truth.
DID you see it, YES or NO? Or are you keeping your answer secret?
Is it a "secret" if 106 people know about it? Yes or no!
se·cret
/ˈsēkrit/
noun
  1. something that is kept or meant to be kept unknown or unseen by others.

Top DOJ lawyers disagree.

Name them.

DOJ OLC, AG and AAG. All agreed there was no crime.

Tramp State hacks all!

And I'm sure you'll be singing the same commie anthem when indictments start dropping on the folks that started all this. Carry on comrade, carry on.

The Barr Witch Hunt with 20 Obama hater investigators will completely exonerate Obama, and nobody knows that better than you.

Me thinks you doth protest too much. Remember the treasonous love birds said the boss wanted to know "everything" they were doing. LMAO

You can't be talking about Trump, he's already been cleared by the DOJ.

LOLOLOLOL

The DoJ he oversees?

Meanwhile, we have him admitting on a phone call that he asked Zelensky to investigate a political rival.

We have Giuliani, who Trump says was operating under his authority, admitting he solicited Ukrainians to investigate Biden.

We have Trump's chief of staff admitting Trump held up Ukraine's aid in exchange for a favor.

We have Trump's ambassador admitting that favor included Zelensky investigating Biden.

So yeah, Trump's in the clear.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Well if you're going to lie, I guess they may as well be whoppers. Giuliani said the Ukrainians bought up the Bidens up to him. And Trump asked them to cooperate with the AG.

LOL

Idiot... Giuliani asked the Ukrainians, not the other way around like you imagine...

CUOMO: So you did ask Ukraine to look into Joe Biden?

GIULIANI: Of course I did.

And Trump asked Zelensky to work with Giuliani as well as Barr...

The President: Mr. Giuliani is a highly respected man. He was the mayor of New York City, a great mayor, and I would like him to call you. I will ask him to call you along with the Attorney General. Rudy very much knows what's happening and he is a very capable guy. If you could speak to him that would be great.

It's not as if the forum needed more evidence that you're completely out of touch with reality, but I don't think you could have gotten that post of yours any more wrong no matter how hard you tried.

:lmao:

Wow, out of context quotes and no link.

Giuliani first said no when Cuomo asked if he urged Ukraine to investigate Biden, saying instead that he asked the country to investigate allegations of election interference by Ukraine for the benefit of Hillary Clinton. He later said he did ask Ukraine to investigate a newly appointed prosecutor. Cuomo replied, “So, you did ask Ukraine to look into Joe Biden?” and Giuliani responded, “Of course I did.” When Cuomo called out the apparent contradiction, Giuliani followed up, “No. I didn't ask them to look into Joe Biden. I asked them to look into the allegations that related to my client, which tangentially involved Joe Biden in a massive bribery scheme.”

Giuliani tries clearing up controversial CNN interview, says idea he set out to get Biden is 'ridiculous'

Rudy Giuliani claims unsolicited Biden info sparked his Ukraine probe on behalf of Trump: 'They put it in my lap'

Rudy says?

You gonna go by what Rudy the Ghoul says?

Let's see, Rudy vs. lying shit and the commie provda, no contest.

Here's the deal: the democrat congressional majority threatens assault (deadly physical force?) if a republican lawmaker seeks admittance to the "impeachment hearings" but they selectively leak "testimony" that tends to make the President look bad. Is this the way the left views democracy?
Hey dumb-ass, there were Republican committee members in on the hearings who selectively leaked lies afterward!

Republicans, however, downplayed Taylor’s testimony. Rep. Mark Meadows, a Republican from North Carolina, said of Taylor’s testimony there was “nothing new here, I think.”
“We're trying to see if any witness has a connection between foreign aid and pausing the foreign aid. As it relates to the quid pro quo, we haven't had any witness suggest that,” Meadows said.

IOW, only that which fits the narrative is to be believed. If Taylor said something contrary to his opening statement, we cannot take it as truth.

Wow- clearly you understand that we can't believe anything that Trump says ever- since Trump regularly contradicts his initial statements.

As regards to Meadows statement- Meadows is either stupid or lying- since Taylor in his statement specifically suggested quid pro quo.

Yet if he said contradicted his opening statement, it can’t be taken as gospel truth. We don’t know if he did one way or another because only things that fit the narrative are released for public consumption.

IOW, Taylor could be lying.
TRANSPARENCY NOW!

Well if you're going to lie, I guess they may as well be whoppers. Giuliani said the Ukrainians bought up the Bidens up to him. And Trump asked them to cooperate with the AG.

so one question I'd like to see asked, is how did hunter Biden apply for the board position in Ukraine? How does that happen.
His personal friend, Devon Archer, was already on the board.
Boards are pretty much a big scam. Any company board likely has people who shouldn’t be there.
sure, I have no doubt, but how does a junky and military washout get a position in Ukraine? please help me understand how this bum got a look or an invite to it?

What did the Ukraine business do, go, hey there's a junky washout, wouldn't he just be superb to our standing? I mean, how fking stupid do you think we really are?

How fucking stupid do I think you are?

You voted for Trump and think its okay for him to call on Ukraine and China to dig up dirt on his political rival.

I think you are pretty fucking stupid.
makes me a genius. my guy exposed the evil in DC. yes!!!!!

Did you see the hearings? Neither did I-that is SECRET!
It is NOT a secret when 106 Republican's and Democrats saw the hearings. DUH!
But keep on lying, it is great for your credibility!
Look-stop being stupid-DID YOU SEE IT? NO! IT IS SECRET! Let the PUBLIC see it!
It's NOT secret, but "human scum" like you can never admit the truth.
DID you see it, YES or NO? Or are you keeping your answer secret?
Is it a "secret" if 106 people know about it? Yes or no!
se·cret
/ˈsēkrit/
noun
  1. something that is kept or meant to be kept unknown or unseen by others.
Answer my question first-you already know my answer.

to dig up dirt

That's the BIG LIE here.

Investigate does not mean "dig up dirt," but when Dems "investigate" others, that's what THEY THINK OF IT......

We need to INVESTIGATE why HUNTER BIDEN was paid ALL THAT MONEY for being Joe's son.... and Democrats don't want anyone INVESTIGATING when they are STEALING from the US TAXPAYER, because that's pretty much all Democrats do, they steal from the US taxpayer... and lie a lot.
i still don't understand that if demofks are so transparent what their issue is.

We're not talking about the Bidens here.

That's good 'cause neither am I.

LOLOLOLOL

The DoJ he oversees?

Meanwhile, we have him admitting on a phone call that he asked Zelensky to investigate a political rival.

We have Giuliani, who Trump says was operating under his authority, admitting he solicited Ukrainians to investigate Biden.

We have Trump's chief of staff admitting Trump held up Ukraine's aid in exchange for a favor.

We have Trump's ambassador admitting that favor included Zelensky investigating Biden.

so one question I'd like to see asked, is how did hunter Biden apply for the board position in Ukraine? How does that happen.

It was reported, Devin Archer visited Joe at the white house, a few days later, baby biden had a nice, well paying, no show job.

That's good 'cause neither am I.

LOLOLOLOL

The DoJ he oversees?

It was reported, Devin Archer visited Joe at the white house, a few days later, baby biden had a nice, well paying, no show job.

who is Devin Archer? doesn't sound Ukrainian to me.

And of course no cross examination allowed by Republicans.
LIAR!
You can't stand the light of truth, can you ed. Neither can your Party, which is underneath the swamp water in secrecy, with turds flowing in all directions from DNC headquarters to the lockstep leftist media bionic creatures.
Well, if the lying scum GOP were not allowed to cross examine the witnesses, than the Right are lying when they said that, "The truth is, in two minutes, John Ratcliffe (R-Texas) destroyed this witness. There is no quid pro quo," Nunes told Fox News host Sean HanNITWITty.
/——/ If Republicans can cross examine why the letter demanding the right to? On Impeachment Democrats are Sloppy with the Constitution
LOLOL

Really? An opinion piece??
icon_rolleyes.gif

Not only an opinion piece, but one brimming with factual errors...

But formulating the charges does require a favorable vote of the full House — not just a committee. Therein lies the rub.

False. Only the impeachment vote itself requires a full House vote. How they get there is up to the House to decide and there is no such rule "requiring" the full House to vote. Indeed, there have been impeachment inquiries in the past which were initiated without a full House vote

The House Intelligence Committee charged with finding a crime hasn’t yet found bribery, treason or any high crime, — the only impeachable offenses — but it “knows” one exists somewhere.

False. Those are not the only impeachable offenses. Abuse of power, violating the publics' trust; are also impeachable offenses.

Most Americans oppose impeachment.

False. Most Americans not only are in favor of impeachment, most are also in favor of a conviction in the Senate...

Trump impeachment inquiry support grows, Quinnipiac poll finds

Additional authority is housed under past practice which in time effectively adds to the Constitution unless found to conflict with an original part of the document.

False. Authority beyond the brief mention in the Constitution is completely dictated by House rules. Rules which can be changed at any time. Past practice is irrelevant.

Only Andrew Johnson, Richard Nixon, and Bill Clinton have been indicted.

False. Indictment requires a full House vote. Richard Nixon resigned prior to that taking place, meaning he was not indicted.

After the vote was taken to form an impeachment inquiry both the chair of the inquiring committee and the ranking member of the opposing party had co-equal subpoena powers to call witnesses subject to a vote of the full committee upon the request of either.

Mixed. It's true the ranking member of the minority party did have subpoena power back then. But it's false to blame the current Congress for that no longer being available since it was the Republican-led Congress who took that option away in 2015...

Dems blast House GOP subpoena rules change

The indicted president’s council participated.

Mixed. That is true, they did. But that was only after the closed investigations, which is what the House is holding now. Both Nixon and Clinton were investigated by Independent Prosecutors/Counsels where the president's attorneys did not participate. In this case, the House is doing their own investigation since the Department of Justice didn't appoint a Special Counsel.

One serious constitutional provision yet remains in our consideration of the attempt to impeach Trump — due process. As Trump’s council recently wrote. “These due process rights are not a matter of discretion for the Committees to dispense with at will. To the contrary, they are constitutional requirements.

False. The impeachment process itself is due process. A lack of due process would be kicking him out of office with no trial. Trump wants more than that. He wants access to witnesses while we're in the investigatory phase. No defendant has that right. This phase is analogous to a Grand Jury hearing which precedes potential indictment. It's closed to the public, and neither the accused nor their attorney is present.

LOLOL

You mean the part where he repeats his confession with different language...?

"I asked them to look into the allegations which related to my client which tangentially involved Joe Biden in a massive bribery scheme, not unlike what he did in China. You explained to me how the kid got $1.5 billion from China."

No need to explain how they got 1.5 billion form China, that's for the investigators to find out. Same for the interference form Ukraine, hell even a Ukraine court said they interfered on behalf of the bitch.

LOLOL

There was nothing to interfere, there was no active investigation into Burisma when Shokin got sacked.

Not what he said in a sworn statement. But that's not the interference the Ukriane court was referring to. Several Ukrainians fabricated some shit and publicized it on the Trump campaign.

Who, Shokin?

That's what he says now. And of course, he was forced out because he was a corrupt prosecutor and now has an axe to grind against Biden, the guy who helped get him out.

Has he been charged with giving false testimony?

Who could charge him?

so explain how he got the position? go for it. tell me how his lack of qualifications lit a light on him as the guy to have? At 50k a month in fact? hahahahahahaha again, you think we're all stupid. you're mistaken by a thousand miles.
In 2014, Cyprus-registered Burisma Holdings, one of the largest private natural gas companies in Ukraine, announced that Hunter Biden was among several prominent foreigners who were joining its board. The company said that Hunter Biden would advise on “transparency, corporate governance and responsibility, international expansion and other priorities.”

LMAO, a coke head that had just been thrown out of the Navy for drug use, yeah, that's the kind of guy I'd want to advise me on responsibility. NOT!

QUOTE="OKTexas, post: 23364362, member: 39653"]
so explain how he got the position? go for it. tell me how his lack of qualifications lit a light on him as the guy to have? At 50k a month in fact? hahahahahahaha again, you think we're all stupid. you're mistaken by a thousand miles.
In 2014, Cyprus-registered Burisma Holdings, one of the largest private natural gas companies in Ukraine, announced that Hunter Biden was among several prominent foreigners who were joining its board. The company said that Hunter Biden would advise on “transparency, corporate governance and responsibility, international expansion and other priorities.”

LMAO, a coke head that had just been thrown out of the Navy for drug use, yeah, that's the kind of guy I'd want to advise me on responsibility. NOT!

.[/QUOTE]

RIGHT????

You now have a coke head rapist con artist that faked bone spurs to avoid the military as a president who hates corruption. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back